SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie September 23rd 2019, 8:23 am

Spare me your pretentious spelling, Timm with 2 M’s laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove September 23rd 2019, 8:27 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Spare me your pretentious spelling, Timm with 2 M’s laugh out loud

Double 'M' makes up for Scot's single T 😬
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie September 23rd 2019, 8:29 am

butterflylove wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:Spare me your pretentious spelling, Timm with 2 M’s laugh out loud

Double 'M' makes up for Scot's single T 😬

Ha ha, was just coming to edit for this very reason, I also just realised that we’d also been blessed with a T-less Scot rotfl
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette September 23rd 2019, 8:38 am

Meanwhile I've just realised I spelt Niranga's name wrong in my last 3 posts.  It's going to be a long season of typographical errors, I can feel it.  I only just made it through Matt's season with my computer constantly autocorrecting Chelsie to Chelsea.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 September 23rd 2019, 9:26 am

@Bobette Good work! He looks like an absolute tosser laugh out loud

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette September 23rd 2019, 9:29 am

Can confirm the second M is self inflicted - used to only be a single.  Rolling Eyes  However I confess I like his fashion sense.  Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 2498057887

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 BssuXcj

Source

Re: Toss level, I am reserving judgement but his inclusion in the Bad Boys promo probably does not bode well...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette September 24th 2019, 1:22 am

So it looks like even Angie doesn't know when her season will be premiering  Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 1f629

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 ZKNZfz2

Source

Doesn't the Lead usually do interviews in between filming and the premiere?  

Angie's seems... quiet. Suspect

ETA:  Answering my own question, Ali did interviews a week before the premiere saying she had "found the one" Rolling Eyes here and here, Sophie was gushing about Stu before her premiere here and Georgia confirmed early in the season here and here.

Hmmmm.......
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach September 24th 2019, 2:38 am

@Bobette
Wait ! Are you alluding or implying that ...maybe.... Angie has not found or chosen someone?? question
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette September 24th 2019, 2:49 am

Astrobach wrote:@Bobette
Wait ! Are you alluding or implying that ...maybe.... Angie has not found or chosen someone?? question

Not necessarily.  After Nick I think TPTB would be stressing to all future Leads that it's kind of part of the deal that they choose someone so I doubt we'll see a repeat of that situation, especially not so soon.  

I just feel that by now there should have been at least one interview with Angie where she *hints* at whether or not she's in love, especially since she hasn't been before.  If she was in love for the first time I'd expect her to be singing it from the rooftops...

TBH I suspected from Nick's first interview post-filming that he hadn't picked anyone.  He was choosing his words way too carefully and didn't have that giddy/excited look in his eye that Leads usually do IMO.  

Sophie seemed genuinely happy post-filming IMO but by her first interview with Stu post-show their body language said it all.  Basically I just want Angie to do an interview so I can dissect what she has to say and study her body language intently.  laugh out loud

I'm also not really sure what to make of the premiere being pushed back.  Could just be a scheduling issue as discussed upthread or may indicate some kind of scrambling/redesign going on behind the scenes. no idea

ETA:  

Richie

"Having filmed months in advance, the series is now in the can. Strahan all but guarantees he found love: "I can confirm I'm extremely happy," he says." Source 15/07 before premiere

Matty J

"I can openly say I'm really happy and tell people that I found someone great, I just can't tell you anything specific about her." Source 27/07 one day after premiere

Matt A

"On the Logies red carpet Osher Günsberg told Mamamia that Matt definitely chooses someone. And he’s still with that someone." Source 30/06 before premiere

"Matt has found the love of his life, which I'm so stoked for" Source 30/06 before premiere

Sam F

"Lasting love for The Bachelorette Sam Frost is ‘looking very encouraging’ according to executive producer" Source 06/07 during or shortly after filming, long before premiere

Georgia

“I feel like I’m never going to be able to change his name back to what it actually is because I always get so excited when his other name pops up on my phone,” laughed Love." Source 18/09 before premiere

Sophie

""I haven't been properly ready until now. I don't think I've ever been in love properly until now," Monk adds, a big grin on her face." Source 11/09 before premiere

Ali

"Bachelorette Australia: Ali Oetjen reveals she's found love - She's finally found her guy!" Source 04/10 before premiere

Angie

*crickets*

Maybe they're just holding her interviews till the week of the premiere...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 September 24th 2019, 5:06 am

Well, the info on bios coming was wrong.  I think for Bachelor the first intro was 3 weeks before?  So maybe they are letting things die down somewhat after Bachelor and also get the Masked Singer in its groove before unleashing bette publicity.  Or maybe it's a real stinker laugh out loud

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy September 24th 2019, 5:31 am

Does anyone know what this date means?

Source Sportsbet

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 5aec3010
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette September 24th 2019, 5:50 am

@Sundy Sportsbet dates are usually way off.  I think they just pull them randomly out of the air because they have to write something in that field. There's no way they could put it back that far IMO because they'll start filming Paradise in November and pap photos would reveal Angie's rejects.

I just can't work out why the delay.  Pilot week is over.  Masked Singer is Mon/Tues so no clash there, and The Block finale won't be for ages... If Angie's season was a dud, would delaying it be beneficial anyway? More likely they'd want to get it over and done with then fast track to Bach in Paradise?

I don't know... maybe I'm just seeing issues where there are none because it's been a week without Bach and I'm bored.  laugh out loud  But I would have thought by now we would have heard something - an interview, an "insider leak"... something.  And she seemed really slow returning to SM after the FRC.

Also I notice Girlfriend and Who mags both have waste-of-space articles out today just rehashing the first trailer.  That suggests to me they had already allocated space for new articles hyping Bette (i.e. TPTB had already booked the ad space for today IMO, expecting this to be the night before premiere).

So definitely seems to me like a last minute reschedule by Ch 10 - but WHY?   question
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
dolcimumma
mbl
Norcalgal
Vjeff
Just Looking
Kas_256
xostargirlxo
Myachardydayz
ReneeM
Finch
Kindnesscounts