SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by leavers Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:26 am

Sundy wrote:Praise the gods. We have a date. My birthday no less

A fellow Libran!

Given the filming delay and now the change in odds on Sportsbet - I'm going even harder on the theory that there's a change in edit or even a reshot finale. Or a Mesnick situation where, given we have no ATFR in Australia, they've shot an extra ep where Angie changes her mind, or something. God, that would be amazing. Absolutely Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 1f525 Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 1f525 TV. I want to know!!
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1326

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:51 am

This season could be the best yet for sleuthers - we may have a lawsuit, a sponsor cover up, a contestant erased from the edit, an Arie style post-show dump & switch... so many juicy options.

Meanwhile I am so desperate for Osher content I just watched the Masked Singer and now really want him strut into every rose ceremony flanked by surly hot chicks in secret agent outfits.

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Aa3vVbl

Source: Tenplay

offtopic Also Robot is going to win that show hands down, just sayin'. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:00 am

OK sleuthers what do we make of this.  A behind the scenes vid of the making of Angie's promo has gone up on Tenplay here.  

At the end she's talking as if she's about to meet the men but the promo was actually filmed much later than that IMO.  There are pap pics on Diimex here and while they are not dated, the pics are chronologically later than Ciarran's speedboat date which was mid-late season.  So she would definitely have met the men by the time this was filmed IMO.

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 YfDOGjB

Source

Now, get your amateur psychologist hats on because... she does not appear super enthused to me and I'm keen to hear what others think.  The way she says "I'm taking it pretty seriously so I hope I don't get too many... cheesits... turn up", does she sound kind of sad/tired/disappointed to anyone else?  Maybe that's just her normal manner?  IDK.

Also I don't think there are any filming dates among these numbers but posting in case anyone can spot something...  :detective

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 AQiRqTq

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 5mdmQ7i

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:47 pm

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 1b08fb10

I’m really not feeling hopeful for this season with this caption  no

Strong Honeybadger 2.0 vibes right now. I hope I’m wrong....

Http://www.instagram.com/angiekent_

Last edited by Dirty Street Pie on Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited to add source)
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:08 pm

Yes unfortunately I am getting a very weird vibe too @Dirty Street Pie.  

I think it would be easier for them to sell a Bette not choosing anyone than a Bach ("strong independent woman, feminist statement, yak yak yak") but I really don't think the producers want a repeat of that after how well it went down with Nick.  Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 1f62c

So what would they do?  *Strongly hint* they'd like her choose someone anyway?  Yikes.  There was just something about the way she said "I hope there's not too many... [PAUSE while struggling to find the right word] cheesits" that feels really off to me.

She doesn't look like someone who is spoiled for choice in that video.  If she was struggling to make up her mind between two good options (or done a post-show switch) I'd still expect her to be happy with the outcome, but she just seems frazzled to me.

Meanwhile we have Yvie emphasizing in this Studio Ten interview that Angie has always been independent, never needed a man, and never been in love... IDK I just think she'd have worded it differently and shown more excitement if Angie was in love now.

And I can virtually guarantee Yvie knows the outcome.  They lived together for so long Angie wouldn't even have to say anything or break any NDA - IM Yvie would be able to tell just by looking at her face IMO whether Angie had "found love" or not.  

The main head scratchers for me though are still the 11th hour premiere delay, (when they clearly had nothing good lined up to fill the 7:30 timeslot) accompanied by the abrupt change in F1 hair colour on Sportsbet.  That cannot be a coincidence IMO.  

When the list of names and states come out it will be interesting to see who we have in the 31-34 age bracket from NSW.  If there are two guys, one blond and one brunette, who end up finalists, I will strongly suspect something very fishy has gone down...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:43 pm

Bobette wrote:

When the list of names and states come out it will be interesting to see who we have in the 31-34 age bracket from NSW.  If there are two guys, one blond and one brunette, who end up finalists, I will strongly suspect something very fishy has gone down...

I think this will be the big tell if something really did go awry.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1326

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:10 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
I’m really not feeling hopeful for this season with this caption  no

Strong Honeybadger 2.0 vibes right now. I hope I’m wrong....

Http://www.instagram.com/angiekent_

Glad I’m not the only one who feels this way as I have since Angie was announced. I’m not a fan of these well-known celeb type leads because I don’t buy they are truly looking for someone as much as they are looking to expand their brand.

I saw Angie has posted about her book coming out. I remember I posted about her book when Angie was announced and that she gives me strong Honey Badger who also had a book coming out when he was lead.

Angie conveniently posting about and launching her book is exactly like Honey Badger. Angie pushing her book after filming ended feels very much like that’s her focus and not a relationship. Will see.

I don’t have high hopes this season. Feels like it’s going to be a lot of drama. Maybe one of the men will catch my eye but so far none have which is too bad. Feels kind of meh hmmm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:17 am

Thank you to the person who messaged me the info below about Jackson yes We appreciate all information shared and will always keep it anonymous for those who wish to sent a private message Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 4256136633

Jackson Garlick of Garlo's Pies has a hometown and is then eliminated. He also is possibly getting ready to go on BIP.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:26 am

question Just had a thought. I wonder if TPTB had Matt saying he’d found love not just because of the Honey badger ending but also because of Angie’s season? 

I agree @Bobette. I had the same reservation regarding Angie saying she’d never been in love. I tried to spin it positively since it could be at least now she finally had been in love but given Yvie emphasizing Angie doesn’t need a man and hasn’t ever been in love it feels like she knows something? Suspect

It will be telling to see what Angie says when she is on the project or doing media rounds...  Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 1f440
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:35 am

Apologies for back to back posts. I just read @Bobette’s post in the Bachelor AU thread about season 8 filming starting late May which means 3 months of filming and Bach AU filming FRC would end around end of August next year when Bette AU typically films. 

There’s no way they’d be able to film Bette AU next year with that schedule as it overlaps and conflicts completely. 

The only conclusion I can come to is there will NOT be a Bachelorette season 6 (unless they film it much later next year!).  affraid 

I wonder if TEN have made this decision already and something happened with Angie’s season that they’re going to nix the Bette AU completely. I’ll be so sad if that’s the case sad Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 2254279460 Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 2292733854
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:49 am

@AllAboutLove I think it's probably just a typo and they meant to say March.  They have separate casting pages for Bach and Bette so all three shows (Bach Bette and BiP) will go ahead in 2020 I reckon (ever the optimist here!  laugh out loud).

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote: speechless They’re filming the Bachelor late May?!

Umm. I will take this to the Bachelorette AU  thread for further discussion there because it makes me wonder if TEN will no longer be doing Bette AU. sad

No they're still casting for Bette (see below). I suspect someone just copied & pasted the wrong dates to the Bach casting page.

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 O1CT2xR

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:00 am

bestbud! @Bobette repeating myself here but WHEW!! :Woah-hoo: I’ll be so disappointed if they axe Bette AU. Regardless of how Angie’s season ends I like the bachelorette format of men having to chase a woman so much more than the archaic format of one man and many women chasing him which is essentially how men have had it for centuries 

Crisis averted then! I can delete my email to TEN sternly reprimanding them if they don’t have another Bette season laugh out loud Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 3806527698

I still find it a bit odd they have the date as late May when that’s never been a date they’ve used for filming Bach AU (it’s when they bach AU’s FRC).

Fingers crossed there’s another Bette AU season :fingersarecrossed
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
dolcimumma
mbl
Norcalgal
Vjeff
Just Looking
Kas_256
xostargirlxo
Myachardydayz
ReneeM
Finch
Kindnesscounts