SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:51 am

Sportsbet have just delete all odds apart from the two boys ciarren and Tim. Stand by for the results and this season to be sleuthed. cantstopl
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:52 am

So, he (Carlin) never had a conversation with Angie and what he does for a living never came up? Ever?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:56 am

Idlemess wrote:So, he (Carlin) never had a conversation with Angie and what he does for a living never came up? Ever?

They're billing him as a "personal trainer". Rolling Eyes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:07 am

From what I can see Carlin is a PT from F45. Most ‘actors’ need real jobs too. I’m actually really surprised as I did not think Angie would have gone for someone like Carlin (and perhaps he is a planted F1). What would Yvie say!!! God I wish she was the bach and not Angie
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:15 am

This also have the MIA Ryan as a front runner

https://youtu.be/7sz_2obzzNo

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:21 am

Sundy wrote:Twinkly music is very brief. She is obviously very physically attracted to him. I suppose I am questioning why he is so in our face

Their meeting seemed kind of lack lustre to me.  And Angie IMO needs more than physical good looks.  But the show are definitely presenting him as a frontrunner already.  So very interesting.

Sundy wrote:From what I can see Carlin is a PT from F45. Most ‘actors’ need real jobs too. I’m actually really surprised as I did not think Angie would have gone for someone like Carlin (and perhaps he is a planted F1). What would Yvie say!!! God I wish she was the bach and not Angie

Yvie would not approve and would IMO look uncomfortable when the topic came up - exactly as she did on that Studio 10 segment. He is the kind of guy they both would have rolled their eyes at on Gogglebox IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:25 am

Carlin was also a first runner up in the Mr World comp

https://influencing.com/au/prwire/australia-s-first-mr-world-wins-with-a-purpose

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:35 am

Sundy wrote:Sportsbet have just delete all odds apart from the two boys ciarren and Tim. Stand by for the results and this season to be sleuthed. cantstopl

Sportsbet odds are showing for me?
Interesting note that they're different to TAB other than Carlin in at short favourite.
Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Screen16
Sportsbet
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:45 am

Ok so max bets have them even at the moment. No betting favourite
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:03 am

Timm is the only one who doesn't have his photo tags turned on... interesting.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:32 am

Even 10 Daily don't have an IG account for Kayde on their list.  Why so coy I wonder? Doesn't want to play ball?   Suspect
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:47 am

Hello, Continuity Edit Police here, just dropping by to report that apparently it took so long to shoot the night 1 red carpet meetings that Carlin's beard (yes, BEARD, Sportsbet) grew a full inch. Also... he looks rather blonde in that first pic. Suspect  

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 YI0I4sd

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 IymJWCb

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
dolcimumma
mbl
Norcalgal
Vjeff
Just Looking
Kas_256
xostargirlxo
Myachardydayz
ReneeM
Finch
Kindnesscounts