SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:10 pm

Cass as Bette would just be Ali 2.0, minus the cheating controversy IMO. She would lock her eyes on the first bright, shiny thing she saw, and that would be it, up to the editors to try and at least make it look like someone else has a shot.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:24 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Cass as Bette would just be Ali 2.0, minus the cheating controversy IMO. She would lock her eyes on the first bright, shiny thing she saw, and that would be it, up to the editors to try and at least make it look like someone else has a shot.

Yeah I don't think she could pull it off either Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 1f601. Hopefully they've cast a no-namer.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:48 pm

OK well these odds eliminate the possibility of it being Cass IMO.  PHEW.  Probably not Brooke at those odds either.  Interesting that Flo's not on the list.  The others are all stupid suggestions IMO so not even going to dignify them with a mention.   Rolling Eyes

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 ILAYCaX

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:28 pm

WHO mag has announced that Angie Kent from Gogglebox is the new bachelorette!

whomagazine  EXCLUSIVE: Meet your new Bachelorette, Angie from Gogglebox! Tap the link in bio for all the details  #whomagazine #bachelorette #gogglebox
Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 54511034_647225702394454_7087653518190279062_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fcmh1-1.fna.fbcdn
https://www.instagram.com/whomagazine/?hl=en
https://www.instagram.com/p/BvksO-gBdTS/

BREAKING: The new Bachelorette Australia is Angie Kent!
The Bachelorette Australia is a famous face: one half of Gogglebox's Angie and Yvie!

It’s a secret that TV bosses have been desperate to hide, but WHO can reveal that Gogglebox and I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Outta graduate Angie is looking for love on the 2019 season of the hit reality TV dating show.

The 29-year-old from the Sunshine Coast is set to start filming in just weeks, and will follow in the footsteps of Ali Oetjen and Sophie Monk.

Since she returned from the South African set of Celeb earlier this year, Angie has been enjoying time off with her family and friends, but now she’s ready to go back on TV in her search for love.

Angie first became well known on Gogglebox with her friend Yvie, displaying a great sense of humour - especially about men. A source says Angie is hopeful about finding love on the show, but she’s 'not desperate for a man in her life'.

'She’s a really simple girl who loves living near the beach,’ he said. 'She loves her family and loves her dogs. If she finds a man who hates dogs – he’d be out straight away.'

Angie told the Binge List podcast that although Gogglebox fame was fun, it wasn't rewarding financially, and she was looking forward to stepping up her career. It looks like she has succeeded.

‘I wouldn’t necessarily say we’re TV stars,’ Angie said at the time. ‘I mean we’re on TV but being stars involves having lots of money and I definitely don’t have any of that, that’s for sure.

‘But it’s nice to be recognised for being yourself, it’s really rewarding.’

The news that Angie is the new Bachelorette follows a mixed reception to the most recent series of The Bachelorette, which starred Ali Oetjen.

Warner brothers recently shared a casting call for men to participate in the show, sharing a photo of a man standing on top of a mountain.
https://www.who.com.au/who-is-the-new-bachelorette-australia

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:43 pm

@AllAboutLove Is this a reliable magazine? It seems a bit early for the announcement.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:44 pm

Looks like they're sticking with their formula of one celeb lead and one non-celeb lead for bach/bette in the same year. Just like they've been doing since MattyJ and Sophie, Nick Cummins/celeb and Ali/non-celeb.

So Matt/non-celeb for Bach and now Angie/celeb for Bette AU.

I posted before but I still think having a non-celeb for BachAU and a celeb for BetteAU is the winning formula for ratings. BachAU does better ratings-wise overall with non-celebs (Nick's finale was 4th/6 which is bad for a celeb). BetteAU does better with celebs (Sophie's finale was 1st out 4 seasons and Sam Fro was second highest out of Bach and Bette but she's an outlier). More than just ratings, what matters is ads and making money from those ads. I think a celeb who's been on TV shows and known to audiences is better for BetteAU from ads perspective and ratings.

Hopefully Angie will deliver a good season and be a successful one. I don't think it will matter as much if she doesn't last with her F1 since TEN will be more focused on getting viewers to watch her season coming off the back of BachAU. Who knows though, maybe she will be a great surprise and actually last with her F1.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:48 pm

Sprite wrote:@AllAboutLove Is this a reliable magazine? It seems a bit early for the announcement.
@Sprite yes WHO magazine is an official magazine for the show. The BetteAU exclusives are with WHO mag going back to SamFro's S1.

It's not too early to be announced. Sam Frost and Sophie were announced in April. I suspect that this news has been leaked an official announcement will be coming soon so that the men who apply will do so because of her (and she is semi-famous too).

Most important, I am sure it is getting out now before BIP S2 airs and official announcement soon by TEN so that none of the BIP women get any ideas and viewers won't be watching for a Bette on BIP (a good thing for viewers to know none of the women there are candidates). I wasn't interested in watching any of the BIP contestants as Bette. So good for TEN on that part Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 1710264613
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:50 pm

@AllAboutLove Thank you. I don't know who she is. Is she generally well liked?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:51 pm

@Sprite I don't know who she is either laugh out loud I think she is well-liked going by what Aussies have said about her so fingers crossed.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:36 pm

Omgosh I just saw this and came straight here! She’s a straight shooter and she doesn’t take crap.... should be entertaining but I have a feeling i won’t be able to take her seriously hmmm like Nick unfortunately..
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:20 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:Omgosh I just saw this and came straight here! She’s a straight shooter and she doesn’t take crap.... should be entertaining but I have a feeling i won’t be able to take her seriously hmmm like Nick unfortunately..
Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 3806527698  so a good choice then  Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 2498057887 laugh out loud jk

Yeah I have a hard time taking any of the celeb leads seriously. I never did with Sophie who was the first one and was the minority against having Nick Cummins and posted when he was announced that I couldn't take him seriously and didn't believe he was on their to find anyone but was told he'd be genuine about it all but I didn't think so and welp the rest is history laugh out loud 

I think it's clear TEN want a celeb and non-celeb each year. It's deliberate on their part imo that they have a celeb and non-celeb lead for their back-to-back bach and bette seasons. That's the pattern they have had now for three years in a row. Hopefully there will be some interesting guys to watch.

I wish they didn't do back-to-back season with Bach and Bette and moved Bette to another time-frame.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:02 pm

I adore her. She is great. Nice choice
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
dolcimumma
mbl
Norcalgal
Vjeff
Just Looking
Kas_256
xostargirlxo
Myachardydayz
ReneeM
Finch
Kindnesscounts