SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:14 am

I'll rephrase.   IMO, Carlin was not her first choice for F1.  IMO, after the Lead meets all the contestants on night 1, the producers would ask them who they like and then plan the dates accordingly.  

IMO whoever the Lead likes the most is automatically assigned a certain date (historically, episode 3 or episode 4).  They then pencil the other contestants in according to their own agenda.

IMO if she had said she liked Carlin the best he would have been given the ep 3 or 4 date instead of the first.  IMO he was probably intended to be the "nice" guy/fan favourite/F3 "shock exit".

IMO her reaction to him on the red carpet was "meh" (he's nice) and considering her ITMs after their date were IMO almost entirely re-shot, I don't think he made the best first impression.

Timm is everything she said she wanted in interviews shortly before the show (funny, quirky, a bit crazy).  Carlin is not, IMO.  Timm is also the only one she specifically asked Brad about.

IMO the person she told the producers she liked best night 1 would have been given the ep 3 or ep 4 date.  So if Timm gets the ep 4 date, I will think he was the person she originally wanted for F1.

Just Looking wrote:I thought the stats were that first dates are never F1?

Yes, an F1 has never been given the first SD, but they have always been on the first GD.  Timm did not get the first SD, and was on the first GD.  He is also not on the ep 4 GD which suggests he gets that SD, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:27 am

@Bobette nice summary! Guess we'll be toasting you when your sleuthing comes true!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5328

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:29 am

@Bobette, Angie’s reaction to Carlin was the most F1 of all the guys shown in the intro, way too similar to other Bettes that I have seen even in the US series. I didn’t see anything special about Timm, I literally put him in the category of folks cast for comic relief; but I guess we all see differently which is all good. I am thinking this season is just different with how the dates panned out. Since based on current speculation, Timm is F2,  nothing IMO should have stopped Angie from picking him if he really was the one she wanted, production cannot coerce her to pick an F1 she didn’t want, same deal with Matt Agnew choosing Chelsea over Abbie. At the end of the day, the lead IMO chooses who they want in the finale, no matter how it appears or edited for the audience at large to think the lead was going to pick the F2.....all jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:29 am

Norcalgal wrote:@Bobette nice summary! Guess we'll be toasting you when your sleuthing comes true!

Or I'll be wrong and the Carlin fans will tear me to shreds but thanks for the vote of confidence.  Bachelorette - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 3806527698

mercieme wrote:@Bobette, Angie’s reaction to Carlin was the most F1 of all the guys shown in the intro, way too similar to other Bettes that I have seen even in the US series. I didn’t see anything special about Timm, I literally put him in the category of folks cast for comic relief; but I guess we all see differently which is all good. I am thinking this season is just different with how the dates panned out. Since based on current speculation, Timm is F2,  nothing IMO should have stopped Angie from picking him if he really was the one she wanted

...snipped

@mercieme That's just the thing - Carlin is exactly like past F1s.  

He's typical of the guys who get cast on this show.  If he was on last season he probably would have been Ali's F1 too.  He's generic Bette fodder IMO.  But Angie was NOT typical casting!  She's different to past Leads IMO and what she wanted was very specific - MUST. BE. FUNNY!  

IMO we may see several twists and turns this season - and I still think something will develop with Ciarran before he leaves - but I have trouble believing she could suddenly go from wanting someone funny, quirky and crazy to wanting someone commercial, conservative (and married!).

Something went wildly awry with the plan for this season IMO and I am interested to see what. :detective
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:54 am

@Bobette, welp IMO it shows at the of the day, Angie no matter how they are saying she is different (which I agree she comes across more authentic IMO) is just like the other Bettes who pick with their hearts and not their heads for the most part IMO. And IMO, she did a lot of soul searching while on the show to arrive at her decision, now watch her at the finale blurt out to Carlin at the FRC that he has always been the one from the onset; I am sure minds will be collectively lost laugh out loud And yes other Bettes (Sam F I think may have said something similarly but have to double check) especially in the US series have been known to say this to their F1’s at the FRC Bachelorette - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:03 am

@mercieme Yeah maybe no matter how unique and real a Lead is when she walks in to the mansion there's something in the atmosphere that makes them all suddenly attracted to personal trainers/tradies with 12mm stubble and perfect jawlines. laugh out loud

Last edited by Bobette on Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:03 am

I suppose if you go by stats alone, it makes sense. But imo Angie is savvy enough not to be easily led by production. She may well be like Colton and want to do it her way. Maybe Georgia L warned her about what to say to producers about favourites when they spoke. Who knows. What I do know is that the leads hardly ever pick anyone with the qualities they say they are looking for laugh out loud

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:10 am

Agent99 wrote:I suppose if you go by stats alone, it makes sense.  But imo Angie is savvy enough not to be easily led by production.  She may well be like Colton and want to do it her way.  Maybe Georgia L warned her about what to say to producers about favourites when they spoke.   Who knows.  What I do know is that the leads hardly ever pick anyone with the qualities they say they are looking for laugh out loud
laugh out loud @Agent99, Colton misleading the producers was rather gold, he totally played them, hope all leads read about that and trick producers going forward as to who their favorites are so they can’t manipulate the dates. IA with you though about who the leads pick at the end of the day.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:11 am

In AU is the first date always a 24 hour date?

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:12 am

mbl wrote:In AU is the first date always a 24 hour date?
@mbl, no it’s not. This is the first time they have done a 24 hours first SD in the franchise.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:22 am

IMO Angie may have changed her mind about F1 from the start of her 'journey' to the end. Not all leads know exactly who they will choose on night 1, or 2 or even 3. Maybe Carlin wasn't her initial choice, although her comment about him making her feel like a school girl says to me she thought a lot of him. But I personally don't believe Carlin won by default. IMO Angie is no fool and she knew what she wanted.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:25 am

mercieme wrote:
mbl wrote:In AU is the first date always a 24 hour date?
@mbl, no it’s not. This is the first time they have done a 24 hours first SD in the franchise.
IMO, you wouldn’t give someone the 24 hour yellow rose unless there was a strong connection and a desire to get to know that person. 24 hours is a long time to spend with someone you e only just met.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
dolcimumma
mbl
Norcalgal
Vjeff
Just Looking
Kas_256
xostargirlxo
Myachardydayz
ReneeM
Finch
Kindnesscounts