SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sprout Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:49 am

Bobette wrote:@sprout Ciarran's got zero acting experience - Bach was his first gig and he only set up that StarNow page post-show (can tell because he didn't get that throat tattoo till after filming).  He's just trying to make lemonade out of lemons IMO.

Fair enough - I just think this highlights that many of these contestants are hoping to gain something out of appearing on reality TV. This doesn’t mean I assume they are on the show for the wrong reasons but rather, that it’s a way to get exposure and hopefully find love at the same time. JMO.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:19 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Interesting they have a photo of just the three of them here.... Jackson F4? question The rest in order left to right: F1, F2, F3??

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 20114278-7607499-image-m-98_1571888144969

Yes I agree Ryan will be F3 IMO.  The pics of his boat SD on Diimex aren't dated but they are chronologically after pics of other celebrities confirmed by media articles to have been taken Aug 5th so timing suggests this is his Top 3 date IMO.

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 SwKf0cX

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:23 pm

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/no-filter/id995159486#episodeGuid=a23ccbc1-a807-4eda-ad68-aaf1005abad2

I just listened to this Mia Freedman podcast interview with Angie, and she says how she used to be religious and waited until she was 19/20 to lose her virginity and the guy she lost it to she made him wait 2 years cause at that point she was really religious and wanted to wait until Marriage and now she doesn’t really want to get married.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:57 pm

Zaynab wrote:https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/no-filter/id995159486#episodeGuid=a23ccbc1-a807-4eda-ad68-aaf1005abad2

I just listened to this Mia Freedman podcast interview with Angie, and she says how she used to be religious and waited until she was 19/20 to lose her virginity and the guy she lost it to she made him wait 2 years cause at that point she was really religious and wanted to wait until Marriage and now she doesn’t really want to get married.

That’s very interesting @Zaynab
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:35 pm

Zaynab wrote:https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/no-filter/id995159486#episodeGuid=a23ccbc1-a807-4eda-ad68-aaf1005abad2

Thanks for bringing that over @Zaynab - the phrases in bold are key IMO.

ETA:  Listening to the podcast now and Angie states she finished filming mid August which suggests the FRC was even earlier than we estimated.

Also, she definitely doesn't want to get married - he exact words are "I was, like, no sex before marriage, and then now I don't even want to get married."

She also doesn't say she's in love, just makes some "hmmmmm" noises and says "I'm very happy" when the interviewer tries to put words in her mouth.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:28 pm

Remind me again why Angie needs to be in love this early on into a relationship? JMO.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:15 pm

I'm not the one who thinks she is or should be - it's in the title of the podcast.  I personally don't see how anyone could be in love after such a short amount of time, knowing so little about each other's real lives.  I like you and I want to date you IRL, sure.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:28 am

I know the popular thing couples like to say is that they didn’t really fall in love until after the show but imo if you can’t even think you’ve fallen in love with your F1 at the end of the show, the relationship is doomed. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:39 am

Angie said she’s found love and is very happy. Her feelings have probably grown and continue to grow post filming. She said she and her chosen one have very good communication. Sounds pretty good to me. I do like Angie

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:49 am

ReneeM wrote:I know the popular thing couples like to say is that they didn’t really fall in love until after the show but imo if you can’t even think you’ve fallen in love with your F1 at the end of the show, the relationship is doomed. Jmo.
@ReneeM, remember Art and Matilda from NZ Bachie Season 1....they didn’t drop the L word until 6 months after the show was over and Matilda dropped it first per their interview. I think that was really cute but they are the exception so far I think Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 2498057887 I haven’t listened to Angie’s podcast but not holding my breath that she and Carlin are gonna last after the show is over Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:41 am

ReneeM wrote:I know the popular thing couples like to say is that they didn’t really fall in love until after the show but imo if you can’t even think you’ve fallen in love with your F1 at the end of the show, the relationship is doomed. Jmo.

Completely disagree. If you think you've fallen in love with someone after spending around 50 hours (generous estimate) with them, your relationship is doomed for failure.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:47 am

@mercieme have a listen to the podcast

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
dolcimumma
mbl
Norcalgal
Vjeff
Just Looking
Kas_256
xostargirlxo
Myachardydayz
ReneeM
Finch
Kindnesscounts