SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

magic - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71 - Page 17 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:10 pm

Thanks for all the goodies! So adorable, each one of the pics and the vids too. I love how big brother Samuel always looks after his little brother. They'll have to go back, God willing after baby Lowe 3 comes along!

Looks like loads of fun! I have a pic of my son when he was five being greeted by Minnie shortly after we walked through the gates at Disney Florida. It's such a precious moment because you're so happy for your child.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

magic - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71 - Page 17 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71

Post by lipsis Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:02 pm

Disney cruise day three - beaching it on Castaway Cay

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Today’s video goes goes out the oldest Lowe boy, Sean, showing off his tubing skills

Then it was Pirate Night onboard. Samuel met Peter Pan and Mickey Mouse. He was much more impressed with the Mouse, The Myth, The Legend, Mickey.

Be sure to check out Cat’s story for all the pics and videos before they go away.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:22 pm

This trip might convince me that I need to take a Disney cruise for my birthday next year even though I don’t have kids. Lol

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by StevAlimc Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:42 am

Samuel gives a 'Thumbs Up' from last night’s fun! Smiley [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by StevAlimc on Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
StevAlimc
StevAlimc

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I know! I actually googled Disney Cruises last night and I get sea sick. I would never dream of cruising, but that trip looks amazing.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks so much for all the pics! What a fantastic trip for the cutest family!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:46 pm

It looks like they won’t be impacted by the hurricane. If I’m reading the website correctly the next voyage on that ship leaves tomorrow so I’m guessing they debark in the morning. Plus, there’s a good chance SeanCat May be attending a wedding on this weekend.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:53 pm

This particular cruise is 4 nights so they disembark in the morning and then take the shuttle back to Orlando where they’ll fly home from.

If you have Instagram, Sean’s post of Samuel meeting the Disney princesses today is gold.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:21 pm

I saved those pictures while I waited to see what Cat posted. Apparently Samuel was awestruck with the Frozen ladies. Here he is at his audition for The Bachelor 47.

@seanloweksu @catherinegiudici

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by maryl Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:26 am

Wow, they are making such magical family memories! The kids seem having fun as well as big kids !!!

maryl

Female Posts : 174

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:41 pm

Big Daddy hit a million Twitter followers... again.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:37 pm

The family is safe at home after a long and messy day yesterday of flight delays. Cat is posting their final day onboard in her stories. Here’s done highlights. After Samuel woo’d the Disney Princesses the kids went back to Disney Daycare and mom and dad had an adult brunch. Then back to onboard water adventures, dinner and a show. I’m uploading a cute video for you and will post when it’s done. Meanwhile...

@catherinegiudici

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:02 pm

So stinking cute

@catherinegiudici

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71

+33
luvnunity
Norcalgal
Chgohighlife
Jaybird
Billysmom