SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71 - Page 23 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71

Post by smartcat Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:15 pm

Counting days!!!!!
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71 - Page 23 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71

Post by provenceguy Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:10 pm

So will Catherine be home from the hospital in order to have Christmas morning with her boys?
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1873

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:50 pm

Less then 2 months to go!! cheerleader

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Oct 26, 2019 9:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I assume so. I can't see them scheduling for this date for her not to be home in time. I know Samuel was born on 7/2 and she was home for 4th of July amd he was her first c-section. She'll just have to let her family wait on her.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:13 pm

Thx, Lipsis.

Last edited by provenceguy on Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1873

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:04 pm

Lowe Boyz2Men  rofl

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:00 pm

The little monkeys. I'm hysterical cantstopl
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:38 pm

Here we go... Halloween costumes number 1

@catherinegiudici

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:09 pm

Adorable as always. Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:17 pm

A dinosaur and a skunk went trick or treating but only one of them was  into it. laugh out loud

@loweinteriors

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:59 pm

Brighter pic of the three of them. I’m assuming dad was a party pooper.

@catherinegiudici

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:33 pm

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71 - Page 23 3806527698 adorable!

Where the the heck is Isaiah going? laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71

+33
luvnunity
Norcalgal
Chgohighlife
Jaybird
Billysmom