SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71 - Page 34 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71

Post by lipsis Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:10 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yes they are home. I believe since the 26th.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71 - Page 34 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71

Post by Linds911 Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:42 am

In love with the photos of the boys with Mia. heartbeat

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 29, 2019 4:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks. They are pro's now so I'm sure they'll have a routine down pat quickly. Looking forward to more sibling's pics!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jan 01, 2020 1:11 pm

Happy 2020 from these five. Also, keep your eyes open for the new pink Lowe banner at the top of the forum made by our own [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

@catherinegiudici

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 01, 2020 4:38 pm

Such a beautiful family!!

Here is a copy of the banner that's posted in the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:11 pm

Daddy appreciation post

@catherinegiudici

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:35 am

firework
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:15 pm

Dad of the Year right here. Got the boys ready and took them to church by himself and then home to snuggle his baby girl (while pretending not to watch the game)

@seanloweksu
@catherinegiudici

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:24 pm

I don't know about the rest of you, but IMO that man gets better looking with each baby!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] giggling YES!
And don’t you go putting ideas in his head...he might want 6 kids! laugh out loud
Truly, happiness is always the best beauty treatment! yes
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:56 pm

Astrobach wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] giggling YES!
And don’t you go putting ideas in his head...he might want 6 kids! laugh out loud
Truly, happiness is always the best beauty treatment! yes

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71 - Page 34 3806527698 So true. I think Catherine is looking better and better as well. I've said it before, but she just glows with happiness....as does Sean.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:58 pm

Very sweet picture! Samuel makes me want to go buy a winter vest. I'm sure it wasn't easy to get the two boys dressed.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71

+33
luvnunity
Norcalgal
Chgohighlife
Jaybird
Billysmom