SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorette - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71 - Page 38 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71

Post by lipsis Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:31 pm

The munchkins do Trolls

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
@catherinegiudici

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorette - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71 - Page 38 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71

Post by lipsis Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:34 pm

Happy Valentines Day from the Lowe Boys

@catherinegiudici

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:21 pm

And Happy Valentines Day from Mia too.

@catherinegiudici

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:50 pm

Daddy and the boys are the cats pajamas and little valentine Mia is beyond adorable. All of us Lowe followers are so happy to see this thriving gorgeous family.
They've came a long long way since the bachelor mansion and so have we. seeing hearts
Happy Valentines Day everyone!
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Happy Valentine's Day!

They are a little ray of sunshine in this increasingly gloomy BN.

I want to know where they get all the matching pj's. Someone must sew them for them all. I would imagine it's hard enough to find things that fit Sean, let alone match with the boys. One of my friends used to do that for her kids when they were little.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:42 pm

Precious pictures all around! Love the pj's and Mia's little red dress. beatingheart

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I've seen so many former contestants wearing matching PJ's during Christmas and tagging different companies. I think anything you want is out there when it comes to matching outfits for a family.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:01 pm

Sprite wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Happy Valentine's Day!

They are a little ray of sunshine in this increasingly gloomy BN.

I want to know where they get all the matching pj's. Someone must sew them for them all. I would imagine it's hard enough to find things that fit Sean, let alone match with the boys. One of my friends used to do that for her kids when they were little.

The matching pajamas they have come from two companies mainly: Hart + Land and Hanna Anderson. They both are known for the matching pajama options for families.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:45 am

They were all extra cute today so they get one more post before Valentines Day is over. Maw and paw even got in a quick movie.

@catherinegiudici

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:09 am

lipsis wrote:They were all extra cute today so they get one more post before Valentines Day is over.  Maw and paw even got in a quick movie.

@catherinegiudici

OMG ! These guys Jumping hearts I LOOOOVE. all of the pics. And it looks like Mia is actually smiling at her brother, I’m melting! PINKHEART
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:34 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] i know, right? I think collages are going to be my friend. I can never just pick one picture to post. They’re all cute.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:42 am

I love how they are all in matching PJs. cloud nine

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11978

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:08 pm

That collage is so heartwarming. Such cute siblings all loving on each other. I love the captions.

I don't know about anyone else, but watching a family grow from two people to three or four or whatever for me warms my heart. Not that long ago it was just the two of them, and now they have three adorable beautiful little people, and we get to follow them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71

+33
luvnunity
Norcalgal
Chgohighlife
Jaybird
Billysmom