SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71 - Page 50 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 23, 2020 5:25 pm

Awww she's all "bowed" up. She looks like Samuel in that picture. Her hair is very fair. I thought for sure the 3rd would have dark hair. Either way she's going to break hearts! PINKHEART

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71 - Page 50 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71

Post by provenceguy Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:46 pm

Wow, what a little doll!
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1863

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:35 pm

That little doll baby is just perfect. What a sweetheart.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13952

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Aug 24, 2020 5:02 pm

She's perfect. I see a little bit of Catherine in that photo.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:21 pm

All of the kids are adorable and Mia's sweet as can be. I do have a soft spot for Isaiah though.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:13 pm

First day of school for the Lowe boys:

@seanloweksu

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Sep 09, 2020 2:08 pm

Our friend [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is at it again. Thank you for the new decoration for our first page in the thread. It’s Lowe-vely!

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that's beautiful! Thank you!

The first day of school picture is so cute!! beatingheart

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:17 am

Is Samuel starting kindergarten?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:39 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] no he just turned 4 in July so this would be his last year of preschool.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:50 pm

The Lowe Littles are ready for Autumn

@loweinteriors

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:36 pm

Isaiah is imitating mommy...from her first date with dad when she crawled into the wheel well of that snow machine during the blizzard. rofl

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71

+33
luvnunity
Norcalgal
Chgohighlife
Jaybird
Billysmom