SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71 - Page 8 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71

Post by lipsis Mon May 20, 2019 7:08 pm

Little dude is none the worse for wear

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
@catherinegiudici

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71 - Page 8 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 20, 2019 7:13 pm

That's great!!! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by maryl Mon May 20, 2019 9:34 pm

:cutiepie
That's wonderful!! Belated Happy birthday, Isaiah!!!

maryl

Female Posts : 174

Back to top Go down

Post by maryl Mon May 20, 2019 9:55 pm

StevAlimc wrote:Happy Birthday sweet little Isaiah  celebrate 🎂
pic credit: @catherinegiudici IG story
That's a beautiful ,fun birthday picture!!!!

maryl

Female Posts : 174

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue May 21, 2019 3:01 pm

A year went by fast!! Speedy recovery to you Isaiah PINKHEART

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon May 27, 2019 7:58 pm

The Lowe’s had a very All American Memorial Day weekend at the lake. You don’t get more All American than the Lowe’s, right? I couldn’t choose just one or two pics or videos to share with you so I put them all together in a movie/slideshow. All taken from @catherinegiudici IG. Enjoy.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon May 27, 2019 8:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thank you for putting that together. They are such a wonderful family and Sean is still the whitest man I have ever seen.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon May 27, 2019 8:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] laugh out loud I know, right? Hopefully the lake and his new boating hobby this summer will help promote him to second whitest man on the planet.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon May 27, 2019 11:14 pm

So jealous of the weekend they had. Looked like so much fun!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 28, 2019 4:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that was great! Thanks for putting that all together. What a beautiful little family.

I am not one to tan easily but when I was involved in sailing for a few of years, boy did I tan. So maybe same will go for Sean.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Wed May 29, 2019 7:51 am

Loved watching the fun, joy and family!
Thanks for sharing all with us Lipsis
Hope everyone had a great weekend with time to remember and celebrate our service men and woman.

smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:38 am

Happy Father’s Day to the king of dad jokes and owner of this awesome shirt.

Source

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71

+33
luvnunity
Norcalgal
Chgohighlife
Jaybird
Billysmom