SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorette - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71 - Page 75 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71

Post by lipsis Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:47 pm

Heads up, my peeps. Bachelor Royalty will be on the ATFR tonight. I don’t know at what point so if you’re eastern or central time then you’ll probably have to watch the whole thing. Us mountain and pacific time zones thank you in advance for the heads up on the time.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorette - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71 - Page 75 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] just got a glimpse of Sean and Catherine seated with the others. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:56 pm

I saw them on Kaitlyn's IG story. Maybe they'll be giving opinions from the audience? Seems like a big expense to fly them out first class, put them up in a hotel and I think they get an appearance fee too just to have them opine with a slew of also-rans. At least they're worth it.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:06 pm

After watching tonight, I can see why they need the positivity that Sean and Catherine bring.

Maybe they will give some advice to the new Bachelor since Sean is the only man who married his F1!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:26 pm

lipsis wrote:I saw them on Kaitlyn's IG story. Maybe they'll be giving opinions from the audience? Seems like a big expense to fly them out first class, put them up in a hotel and I think they get an appearance fee too just to have them opine with a slew of also-rans. At least they're worth it.

That's exactly what they did. Sean is such a good speaker. Catherine too. Very nice!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Sep 21, 2022 1:58 am

Their expressions while watching made me giggling

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:41 pm

They appear to still be in Burbank so there may be other things going on. Cat looks like she is roaming the streets alone and will be taping Kaitlin's podcast later today. Sean is MIA so he may be doing some more filming. Just my guess. No confirmation as such.

Cat’s pictures from last night. @catherinegiudici

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Sep 21, 2022 6:49 pm

Dang they look so good!

I wonder if Sean is having a sit down with Zach that will be shown during the season. Giving Zach tips on what to look for? We used to have those a lot previously. Also, he could be giving Gabby some advice on how to keep a new Bachelor relationship going while doing DWTS since he and Catherine went through the same experience.

Whatever Sean is up to I will look forward to seeing the results.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Sep 21, 2022 6:55 pm

Linds911 wrote:Their expressions while watching made me giggling

This picture brings me back. It's like Sean is the Bachelor all over again with his ladies. Still the best season IMO. Hunky nice guy, nice ladies, a touch of ridiculous drama, lots of humor, a romantic ending and a happy marriage and babies post show. It doesn't get any better.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Sep 24, 2022 9:47 pm

Happy 10 year Meet & Greet-aversary to the King and Queen of Bachelor Nation

@catherinegiudici

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Sep 24, 2022 9:57 pm

Already!? Crazy!! rose

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 29, 2022 9:43 pm

10 years! wow

Congrats to the Lowe's!

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71

+33
luvnunity
Norcalgal
Chgohighlife
Jaybird
Billysmom