SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71 - Page 9 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:58 pm

That shirt is wonderful and will make a great keepsake!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71 - Page 9 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71

Post by lipsis Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:31 pm

Happy Fathers Day Sean!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by maryl Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:00 am

Happy Father's Day x2, Sean!!!

maryl

Female Posts : 174

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:41 am

Congrats to the Lowes!! Baby [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is on the way!!

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:49 am

Woo hoo! Fantastic news to open my eyes to.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:57 am

It’s official

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:37 am

So thrilled for Sean and Catherine and the boys. Thanks Lipsis and Umngirl for always bringing us the latest news about our little family.
OK guys, healthy baby watch and girl watch. We gals need a little Catherine in that group of great boys!!!!!!!
Very excited.

Last edited by smartcat on Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13952

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:42 am

Congratulations to Sean and Catherine!! Smiley
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by maryl Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:44 am

OMG, such a wonderful surprise! Congratulations to the Lowes!! cheerleader

maryl

Female Posts : 174

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:13 pm

OMG I love surprises!! Yay! :Woah-hoo: heartbeat

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by StevAlimc Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:36 pm

How exciting!!!  Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71 - Page 9 1710264613
StevAlimc
StevAlimc

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] love the many stages of the Lowe family. I've always been partial to the pic on the left from St Croix. Thank you.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71

+33
luvnunity
Norcalgal
Chgohighlife
Jaybird
Billysmom