SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 18 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:12 pm

@TheWrongReasons they tried to be slick. He followed her right away and liked her first pic right away, but she followed everyone else on paradise first, then gave it a day, THEN followed him. But she followed him, liked his pic, commented, and was liking his responses to other people on that pic. I think they're still together. They better be because they're my ship too laugh out loud.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:05 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:10 pm

I just can’t picture Katie and Chris.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:10 pm

This show is a joke. Dylan and Hannah are represented by the same PR person too. What a coincidence!

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Samuel10Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Samuel10 Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Family10Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Samuel15Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:32 pm

I wonder if there is a monetary incentive for getting engaged on BIP?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:35 pm

To add on to my last statement -- I know that there is some financial money to be gained as a BN couple. I am wondering if the show gives extra money to BIP couples for getting engaged? I am sure they promise a Paradise Wedding, too.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:45 pm

bluwavz wrote:
Had a feeling Chris & Katie were engaged. He's clearly got her post notifications on and his sister (I think or another relative with his last name whose profile is private) follows her on IG

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:19 pm

After all of these Bach shows, it FINALLY paid off for Chris B. Who would have thought?!?

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:29 pm

At least Katie and Chris are of an age where they should be mature enough to make a serious decision on an engagement. Dylan and Hannah G, not so much.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:32 pm

Weird engagements. Interesting to see any work out.. also wow Chris B. finally found his match laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 8367-910 Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 I_got_13 Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 E5kqdm15 Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:42 am

Dean is in Europe and wrote in a story he‘s traveling from Greece to another place, and Caelynn just had a story up from Barcelona. They‘re together IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:05 pm

Some of the comments on FB on the news that Chris B is engaged from BIP are hilarious!! cantstopl
The best one is, Please God let Chris get married so we never have to see him on anything bachelor related again!! hehehe Guess his first season was on Emily M. That is a long time ago. :yes:

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+60
mizzoufan
Kas_256
just me
pbmax
Chgohighlife