SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIP - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:53 pm

BIP - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 EEtgmfSUUAAuBcW
Bachelor in Paradise @BachParadise 1m
It’s a #BachelorInParadise family reunion! ❤ pic.twitter.com/5VhJb3YkYU
https://mobile.twitter.com/BachParadise/media/grid?idx=0
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

BIP - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:14 pm

BIP - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 EEtkkFsUUAA74Km
Bachelor in Paradise @BachParadise
That was a CLOSE one! @TayshiaAdams @JohnPaulJonesJP #BachelorInParadise pic.twitter.com/zPvq6DDJRl
https://mobile.twitter.com/BachParadise/media/grid?idx=0
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:03 am

My quick takes.  Still don’t blame Blake for what he did and don’t think he needed to apologize.  We had a ton of text pics used last season and the women were made hero’s yet he is a villain.  Was interesting to see him and Kristen talking during the commercial break they are obviously still close.

I am still wait and see mode on Hannah and Dylan

I hope Chris and Katie work on their communication.  

Peter looked great in that suit..

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:13 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:My quick takes.  Still don’t blame Blake for what he did and don’t think he needed to apologize.  We had a ton of text pics used last season and the women were made hero’s yet he is a villain.  Was interesting to see him and Kristen talking during the commercial break they are obviously still close.

I am still wait and see mode on Hannah and Dylan

I hope Chris and Katie work on their communication.  

Peter looked great in that suit..

I don't blame Blake either. He had every right to defend himself when he knew Cailyn was lying about him especially on National TV. I have a feeling maybe not right now but some day him and Kristina have a shot of becoming a couple. From what I've seen of them back stage together it's obvious she cares for him.jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:19 am

Here is the link to Caelynns Instagram post with their relationship update. Real cute !

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2iMVaVnJaV/

( could someone please imbed).

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:26 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:33 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:52 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:15 pm

@bluwavz or anyone here who can help, could you try to embed Katie’s IG story of Chris singing Backstreet Boys’ “Shape Of My Heart” in the background, please?  thanks! Aaahhh they are honestly so messy but I can’t help but ship & root for them laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:43 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:@bluwavz or anyone here who can help, could you try to embed Katie’s IG story of Chris singing Backstreet Boys’ “Shape Of My Heart” in the background, please?  thanks! Aaahhh they are honestly so messy but I can’t help but ship & root for them laugh out loud
I'd like to add to your request to include the Katie's IG story of Chris playing with her hair. TIA Smiley
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:36 pm

@TheWrongReasons @2observe

Source: https://www.instagram.com/stories/katieemo/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:44 pm

Whitney and Connor are on vacation together right now in Tulum, Mexico. Do they get a couple thread now?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+60
mizzoufan
Kas_256
just me
pbmax
Chgohighlife