SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bachhh022 Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:53 pm

Jolena wrote:I can't wait to see how this all goes down. imo It will be who Blake wants and feels he can possibly have a future with . I read (and posted here way back) that Blake mentioned in an interview while Colton's season was airing that if Colton didn't pick her he was interested in her ., and then Hannah said in an interview when asked who she was most interested in meeting in BIP and she said Blake. I haven't heard of anyone else mentioning their interest in Blake but It sure does sound like that might've changed the minute he hit the Beaches of Paradise. giggling Blake is close with Kaitlyn and Jason and I heard Kaitlyn say "There will DEF be an engagement coming out of BIP this season. I'm assuming she meant Blake, IMO Blake is more then ready to find his forever person and I hope he does. UNLESS TPTB are messing with him and possibly offered him the next bachelor lead and that's what's causing the poop show in Paradise and  the reason he isn't allowing the girls to nail him down so to speak. no idea

If Blake is juggling a bunch of girls and it’s as bad as RS and some of the spoiler accounts are implying I’m not sure I see it working out for him haha. I think a lot of the girls have standards (namely Hannah g, Caelynn, Tayshia, etc) so i don’t think they’ll just be waiting around for Blake if he’s not treating them well.

I like Blake but I don’t think the spoilers coming out sound great for him, it def doesn’t sound to me like it’s heading towards an engagement for him. I could always be shocked but
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aria Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:08 am

Yeah...these are the things contestants are apparently saying about him: I wouldn’t touch him with a 10ft pole” “he let the fame get to his head” “thought he could get away with things”. 

I'm guessing things aren't going to end well for Blake. I didn't watch most of Becca's season, but he's been spotted with so many girls in this past year that I thought it was obvious the guy had no intention of settling down. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:12 am

Aria wrote:Yeah...these are the things contestants are apparently saying about him: I wouldn’t touch him with a 10ft pole” “he let the fame get to his head” “thought he could get away with things”

I'm guessing things aren't going to end well for Blake. I didn't watch most of Becca's season, but he's been spotted with so many girls in this past year that I thought it was obvious the guy had no intention of settling down. IMO.

wait what?! who has been saying those things about blake? affraid
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:16 am

^^ one of the IG spoiler accounts reported it on Reddit. She said she was asked to wait for the next rose ceremony to spill the full details so that it's not as obvious who her sources are, but it's presumably someone who was already eliminated.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:22 am

Aria wrote:^^ one of the IG spoiler accounts reported it on Reddit. She said she was asked to wait for the next rose ceremony to spill the full details so that it's not as obvious who her sources are, but it's presumably someone who was already eliminated.

oh man this is going to be good laugh out loud i wonder if they will spill who is still there then? i am dying to know if Caelynn has already left like it was speculated with her ig likes?
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:31 am

Aria wrote:Yeah...these are the things contestants are apparently saying about him: I wouldn’t touch him with a 10ft pole” “he let the fame get to his head” “thought he could get away with things”. 

speechless i didnt even hear about that part. What on earth did he do?!
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:29 am

Ashley, Jared and Dean did a M&G event with Blake in March -- they talked about how many women all wanted to talk to Blake at the event. I wanted to think that maybe he might be ready to settle down in BIP, but frankly with as much attention that he's getting -- he might want to be single awhile longer. I can only imagine that he's enjoying the attention he's getting in Paradise and not thinking of the long-term consequences that a non-favorable edit might give him. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:06 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:43 pm

Jolena wrote:
Sprite wrote:Sorry, but I don't see anything indicating that Blake is ready to find his forever person. From what I have seen he is happy being a part of the Bachelor family and testing the waters.

I disagree, not that age matters much but he is 30 yrs old and looks to me that he feels funny being the 3rd wheel when he's around his friends who are all coupled off or engaged. JMO  Guess we'll see after paradise what happens with Blake.

See Nick...and too many others to name.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:43 pm

Credit: @The Bachelorette
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:56 pm

bluwavz wrote: Credit: @The Bachelorette

“packing their baggage” rofl

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:08 pm

Did ABC ever "officially" announce BIP for Aug 5 instead of July 29 or was that only RS who, like many of us, speculated the July premiere date and it became the expectation? If ABC did announce an earlier date and now changed it, this PR stuff sucks. If not, shame on me for assuming anything. giggling

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+60
mizzoufan
Kas_256
just me
pbmax
Chgohighlife