SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Post by Sprite Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:50 pm

limoncello wrote:It is interesting for me to observe how people cope with relationships differently, to say the least. I am still recovering, half year after my breakup of a one-year relationship. I can't imagine getting into another relationship, healed and open for the other person at this point, let alone after a long term one as hers and Shawn's.

I think she's very OTT with posting all her moments with Jason on SM, it's like she desperately wants everybody to know that she is in a good relationship. I hope they're both genuinely happy.

I think she desperately wants Shawn to know, which leads me to question the whole thing. Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 3 4256136633

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

Post by Alanna Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:31 pm

If she desperately wants Shawn to know, idk why she didn’t story the heck out of their date last night? I think it’s the opposite, she didn’t think he cared because why would he? And now she’s more reluctant to share.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:00 pm

That's what it seems like. I saw her stories last night and it was obvious she was intentionally keeping Jason out of them imo, even though they were together. I don't think that'll last though, and it shouldn't have to imo.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:07 pm

I think when Shawn and Kaitlyn were together a lot of what she was posting towards the end was her trying to reach him. That’s when he should have cared. She grieved and wallowed for months at the end of the summer, it was painful to watch. And then something changed. She found her spark again and chose to keep her budding relationship with Jason a secret until recently. She’s not posting for Shawn anymore, she’s posting for herself. IMO, Shawn needs to put his big boy pants on and realize she’s too special to just sit there and cry for him. I’m glad she has a Jason in her life now, whatever it is and however long it lasts, it seems very mature and just what she needs.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:46 pm

I do think there was a part of her earlier on that wanted to see Shawn see her with another guy and see her being desired and wanted, but I don't think she ever wanted to cause him pain and I think that's why she's scaling back. I remember Ashley I saying on the podcast "she loves you unconditionally...still" and I believe that.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:02 pm

I wonder if Shawn came back and begged her to take him back I think she might jmo
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:25 pm

timfan wrote:I wonder if Shawn  came back and begged her to take him back I think she might jmo
I think he thought this and counted on it and it was probably true until Jason, so most of sept and all of oct. Now, no way though, which he knows and that’s why he’s pissed off imo.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:38 pm

timfan wrote:I wonder if Shawn  came back and begged her to take him back I think she might jmo

I actually don't think she would. Imo. I think they (Shawn & Kaitlyn) dragged on for a long time. Imho in the end, he didn't make her feel good about herself, didn't make her feel loved and LIKED. That's a horrible feeling, when in a relationship. Imho Kaitlyn is out of that funk, and wouldn't go back. Imo

(and I wrote this from Imo Kaitlyn's pov, because that's what the question was about. I don't think the relationship made Shawn feel good either, for a while.) Imo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:45 am

Maybe I misunderstood and totally misread it but it seemed like they were still “texting” so she could “see tucker” all the time until October. So yeah, I think she hated herself by this point but certainly sounds like she was still sleeping with him, being intimate/alone together, whatever, post-Sept breakup. I think she would have taken him back in that time period.

Then when she was still mourning and all messed up from this cluster, in late Oct, she met J, he told her they can have a bad day together (awww from me heartbeat)  and I think that’s when any hope of Boothstowe really died.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:52 pm

I didn't realize they have a thread together and I put this also in their individual threads.

https://www.eonline.com/news/1010060/kaitlyn-bristowe-and-jason-tartick-make-first-public-appearance-as-official-couple?cmpid=social_instagram_bio

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion  - Page 3 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:57 pm

@Brill Thanks for posting.

Now they need a name. TickTowe? TarTowe? BrisTar? Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:01 pm

GuardianAngel wrote: @Brill Thanks for posting.

Now they need a name. TickTowe? TarTowe? BrisTar? Smiley
It’s Jaitlyn Smiley

For those that are interested, they did a radio show for SiriusXM Today show Happy Hour and it’s fantastic. There are other comedians on with them also, so it’s highly entertaining.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - Discussion

+49
frajosfanofchris
lipsis
Minney
Fleurdesel
jojo47