SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:30 am

Maddy wrote:Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 DymvRw0WsAEax1B
Colton Underwood @colton
I fell in love with Thailand pic.twitter.com/2rj3f5A4gw
https://mobile.twitter.com/colton

Translation : I fell in love in Thailand. cantstopl
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4293

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:53 am

@Jolena I thought the same Hugesmile
Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 DynatNLUcAI5rs4
Colton Underwood @colton
When they say “it’s not you... it’s me” pic.twitter.com/3aeyLlbFQT
https://mobile.twitter.com/colton
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:37 pm

Can someone please oh please spoil the ending of this epiosode (based on spoilers) for me ? When do those two crazy/cranky girls Onyeka&Nicole get off our screens !

PM me if needed please.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:21 pm

I'm probably the only one but I found yesterday's episode boring, very standard and expected. TPTB, IMHO, followed their usual script inclusions: cat fight, drama for drama's sake, walks on the beach, etc. And while I enjoyed Cassie's 1-on-1, I saw nothing of substance between her and Colton--I wanted to see/hear conversations, discussions of interest to the 2 of them, something other than kissing amongst the ocean waves.

Perhaps I am losing interest in what has become to me a predictable and formulated series. Ah well, I will never lose interest in this forum and its posters so all is not lost.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:43 pm

Doats wrote:I'm probably the only one but I found yesterday's episode boring, very standard and expected. TPTB, IMHO, followed their usual script inclusions: cat fight, drama for drama's sake, walks on the beach, etc. And while I enjoyed Cassie's 1-on-1, I saw nothing of substance between her and Colton--I wanted to see/hear conversations, discussions of interest to the 2 of them, something other than kissing amongst the ocean waves.

Perhaps I am losing interest in what has become to me a predictable and formulated series. Ah well, I will never lose interest in this forum and its posters so all is not lost.

I completely agree. We don't see why they are so into each other apart from the physical attraction. And their conversation about being and not being a virgin was extremely strange to me and looked like Cassie couldn't even verbalize her thoughts properly which I'm sure might not be the case. I also wish they would have shown us more but I guess it serves for the supposed ending.
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:52 pm

I'm enjoying the season, but the relationships all feel very superficial at this point. I feel like it's been all lust and infatuation and surface level Bachelor-speak with all of his F3 girls.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:19 am

nd4reality wrote:...When do those two crazy/cranky girls Onyeka&Nicole get off our screens....
According to RS next weeks episode will begin with the fallout from their fight and the rose ceremony where both Onyeka and Nicole are eliminated

jen689

Female Posts : 3056

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:30 am

Imho, while I've seen a lot of praise for Elise for her mature way to leave, I actually thought she came across a bit childish. She basically wanted Colton to drop the show for her, and when he wouldn't, she saved face, and left. That "I'm not ready for a proposal" was Imho a save face move. Imho she's a grown woman, who signed up to do a show where a guy dates multiple women, and then she got pissy when he just does that, which he also is contractually obligated to do. I thought her getting up when Heather came back from her date was so rude and immature. Imho she doesn't have a subtle bone in her body, either.

As for deep and meaningful conversations. At this point, imho they're reserved for the ones who have a back story. Demi, Elise, Heather to a point, Caelynn and then the ladies who feud, have gotten to say something meaningful. Cassie is out of luck, she doesn't have a background story like that, she just happens to be the one Colton seems to have clicked with the best. And she's doesn't seem to be willing to fake drama either. Jmho.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:43 pm

Doats wrote:I'm probably the only one but I found yesterday's episode boring, very standard and expected. TPTB, IMHO, followed their usual script inclusions: cat fight, drama for drama's sake, walks on the beach, etc. And while I enjoyed Cassie's 1-on-1, I saw nothing of substance between her and Colton--I wanted to see/hear conversations, discussions of interest to the 2 of them, something other than kissing amongst the ocean waves.

I agree!

I thought Cassie's 1-1 was boring as heck. The boat was rickety and puttering along like it was going to break down at any moment. The "island" was a sandbar, right? Sort of a joke. There was nothing to do there but make out. Some of the dates have been so impressed, and Cassie got this date. She would have had better dates back in CA. laugh out loud Cassie hasn't impressed me so far. I know she's popular, but why? She doesn't seem genuinely into Colton like some others. She and Hannah G both seem to be "acting"/"posing". and c'mon she didn't have to tell the whole world she's no longer a virgin?! How I can I take her seriously when she jumped from one reality tv show to another? That says it all, imo. And apparently we are going to hear her talking about being the next B'ette with Caelynn. And she won't accept a proposal? Why did she go on the show? And stay until the end? Fake, imo. More air time.

Elyse - I was so embarrassed for her. She made a complete fool of herself. By saying she's not ready for a proposal, she's basically thinking so highly of herself at that point that she thinks Colton was about ready to get on a knee for her. It's far to early in the season and he's obviously into other women more than her. What was she thinking? Donning a "wedding" dress, makeup and hair all done up? Basically, she wanted Colton to beg her to stay.

That said, most of these women are very beautiful. Especially Caelynn, Tayshia, Katie, Demi, almost all are gorgeous! (I wish Cassie would get her stringy hair out of her face, though. She has it all combed forward like she's hiding behind it.)

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:34 pm

A few thoughts on Mondays' episode from me with respect to Elyse which match the above posters thoughts exactly.

What indeed was she thinking ? She comes on a date show like this where the premise is to date multiple folk and which comes with a proposal at the end and then turns the water works on now claiming she wants the opposite.
Each season (IMO since the Soules season tbh) the contestants are getting more and more fame hungry. Rolling Eyes

Should she not have waited longer to get more exposure ? Don't get it.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:55 pm

nd4reality wrote:A few thoughts on Mondays' episode from me with respect to Elyse which match the above posters thoughts exactly.

What indeed was she thinking ? She comes on a date show like this where the premise is to date multiple folk and which comes with a proposal at the end and then turns the water works on  now claiming she wants the opposite.
Each season (IMO since the Soules season tbh) the contestants are getting more and more fame hungry.  Rolling Eyes

I’m still recovering from what wasn’t about Colton.
How did the other girls keep straight faced sitting with Elyse in a semi-transparent white frock rocking glam makeup while they were lounging around all casual question Did no one ask her why she was all dolled up question  It was like she teleported. 
And why did she need to go glam question 

Would love to have someone ask her in an interview.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Relalou Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:40 pm

notarose wrote:
nd4reality wrote:A few thoughts on Mondays' episode from me with respect to Elyse which match the above posters thoughts exactly.

What indeed was she thinking ? She comes on a date show like this where the premise is to date multiple folk and which comes with a proposal at the end and then turns the water works on  now claiming she wants the opposite.
Each season (IMO since the Soules season tbh) the contestants are getting more and more fame hungry.  Rolling Eyes

I’m still recovering from what wasn’t about Colton.
How did the other girls keep straight faced sitting with Elyse in a semi-transparent white frock rocking glam makeup while they were lounging around all casual question Did no one ask her why she was all dolled up question  It was like she teleported. 
And why did she need to go glam question 

Would love to have someone ask her in an interview.

I honestly think that part of her was hoping he would just drop everything and pursue her alone. They had a really good "normal" date together and it can mess with your head I think and make you think you are the only one who the lead feels this way about. The glamming up was part of that storyline and when it became clear that wasn't happening, she shifted to the "i'm not ready for a proposal so I need to go" storyline. Not ready for a proposal doesn't need to get dressed up in a wedding nightgown with full make up and hair done! JMO

Relalou

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+31
hb591
Relalou
SFoster
Cocoasneeze
jen689