SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by alwayscooking Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:18 pm

I really hope Colton doesn't kiss Heather. He's not that into her so I hope he doesn't go there. I would have a great deal of respect for him if he saves that for someone that truly cares for her.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by blueblues Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:13 pm

sanlee088 wrote:Love the description for Cassie’s date. That should definitely be Colton and Cassie in the bed in the previews....
Yeah, I'd say it is. Smiley
This is from the episode 1 preview. Same shirt, same pillows, and that looks like Cassie.

Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Cassie10

https://youtu.be/TWqZ1HrTBGs?t=23

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:18 am

Finally a date with Cassie! :yes: Bet Demi is the girl he takes for alone time during group date and gets everyone upset. I also think Cassie could be the girl in the bed, we shall see.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 8367-910 Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 I_got_13 Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 E5kqdm15 Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:54 pm

Linds911 wrote:Finally a date with Cassie! :yes: Bet Demi is the girl he takes for alone time during group date and gets everyone upset. I also think Cassie could be the girl in the bed, we shall see.

I agree that he probably takes Demi for the alone time. TPTB just LOVE dissension, chaos, etc. amongst the women. Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 4256136633

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:45 pm

The epi description says Elyse makes an unexpected visit and this statement is after his 1-1 but before the group date. 
Unexpected visit sounds like she went to his room. If the order is correct, her walking away in the preview means she continued on after that visit. 
Curious as to what changed for her to later self eliminate as spoiled.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:18 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:18 pm

bluwavz wrote:

I’m hoping this scene more clearly defines Elyse as a person. I found her sister’s story compelling however the missing piece was who was Elyse before that time and how did it change or define her? Her sister’s story didn’t transition into defining Elyse. Just left viewers free to fill in the blank. 

An observation - I don’t recall any scene of Elyse without full makeup - poolside or times when other girls are hanging out casual and fresh faced. I looked at her IG and absolutely love her vintage glam pics but same story in all her posts. Great makeup application but always full force. Just curious what she looks like with less. Assuming great.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:44 pm

Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 CQxbgBTj_VrQA9i8
The Bachelor @BachelorABC
We're just gonna go ahead and get that popcorn ready for Monday... #TheBachelor pic.twitter.com/3mTuwZKBsa
https://mobile.twitter.com/BachelorABC
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:02 pm

Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Y3V1tQq9UPeiDYoz
cassie + colton @cassieandcolton Jan 29
Promo (and extended preview) clips of @CassieRandolph + @colton finally on their one-on-one date in Thailand! #TheBachelor pic.twitter.com/wPen4IWbQZ
https://mobile.twitter.com/cassieandcolton
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:15 am

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:23 pm

I'm surprised, there are normally press photos for the episode posted by now...correct? But nothing so far.
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:39 pm

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+31
hb591
Relalou
SFoster
Cocoasneeze
jen689