SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Denver - Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:43 am

Denver - Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 DzqWjryUwAA7o64
Tomorrow we head back home to Denver, CO pic.twitter.com/JY3S8oUc7U
https://mobile.twitter.com/colton
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Denver - Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:10 pm

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderfan Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:23 pm

@Maddy GO CAELYNN!
I don’t think Cassie is the confrontational type which is why you see her reaction as is to Kirpa. Glad she has a friend who  can be straightforward and fierce, someone like caelynn.

I know others will disagree but I’m all here for Cassie and caelynn’s friendship.

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:49 pm

lavenderfan wrote:@Maddy GO CAELYNN!
I don’t think Cassie is the confrontational type which is why you see her reaction as is to Kirpa. Glad she has a friend who  can be straightforward and fierce, someone like caelynn.

If I understand this right Caelynn and Tayshia already have roses and are talking back at the house. Tayshia says something that makes Caelynn go and crash the group date to set Colton straight about Cassie’s intentions. And it works apparently!
Has this ever happened before?
lavenderfan wrote:I know others will disagree but I’m all here for Cassie and caelynn’s friendship.
I’m with you. Smiley

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:09 pm

Way to go Caelynn. That's all I've got. But Colton is looking really gossipy and immature tbh. I'm starting to think he's nowhere near ready for engagement or even a serious relationship himself. Imo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:15 pm

I do not think Colton was going to let cassie go based on anything kirpa told him he is already to far into cassie to let her go jmo
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:52 pm

Go Caelynn!
It will be interesting to hear what "false information" is being "fed" to Colton.

Go back and watch Kirpa tell Colton something like"I think if we continue on this path that it could lead to something great". The look on her face and her bland manner screams "I'm not really into you but I'm saying this because I want to make it to Hometowns"
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:08 pm

Denver - Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 9jUpfJLJRecq2xWF
The Bachelor @BachelorABC
Colton's heart is on the line tonight on #TheBachelor. pic.twitter.com/oBfMEYevbJ
https://mobile.twitter.com/BachelorABC
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:10 pm

lavenderfan wrote:@Maddy GO CAELYNN!

I know others will disagree but I’m all here for Cassie and caelynn’s friendship.
ME TOO! :yes:
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:13 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:Way to go Caelynn. That's all I've got. But Colton is looking really gossipy and immature tbh.
Yes, poor Colton got lost in all gossip! What a season, crazy! no no
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:14 pm

timfan wrote:I do not think Colton was going to let cassie go based on anything kirpa told him he is already to far into cassie to let her go jmo

I also think so! :yes:
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:15 pm

timfan wrote:I do not think Colton was going to let cassie go based on anything kirpa told him he is already to far into cassie to let her go jmo

But I don't think Cassie knows that. It's been said on here before, he's not once given her a group date rose, she's never been the first person he's given a rose at the RC. He's given her one special momento on his own, that we have seen. Now he's openly questioning her character based on second hand hearsay. And after 3 weeks she's supposed to be ready to accept a proposal from him. Might explain one reason why she might not be ready and freak out. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+34
Kels0012
Rolly
sparkler
LoveDovez
Julie81