SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

denver - Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:27 pm

Chris Harrison @chrisbharrison
Back in the #USA tonight, but the drama followed us home! #TheBachelor #Denver instagram.com/p/BuB0ClqgKZH/…
https://mobile.twitter.com/chrisbharrison/status/1097519710365773827?p=v
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

denver - Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:28 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:
timfan wrote:I do not think Colton was going to let cassie go based on anything kirpa told him he is already to far into cassie to let her go jmo

But I don't think Cassie knows that. It's been said on here before, he's not once given her a group date rose, she's never been the first person he's given a rose at the RC. He's given her one special momento on his own, that we have seen. Now he's openly questioning her character based on second hand hearsay. And after 3 weeks she's supposed to be ready to accept a proposal from him. Might explain one reason why she might not be ready and freak out. Jmo.

Good call it’s not like Cassie knows that she is the spoiled f1.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:33 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:
timfan wrote:I do not think Colton was going to let cassie go based on anything kirpa told him he is already to far into cassie to let her go jmo

But I don't think Cassie knows that. It's been said on here before, he's not once given her a group date rose, she's never been the first person he's given a rose at the RC. He's given her one special momento on his own, that we have seen. Now he's openly questioning her character based on second hand hearsay. And after 3 weeks she's supposed to be ready to accept a proposal from him. Might explain one reason why she might not be ready and freak out. Jmo.

I think he's giving her alot more attention then they are showing us .,the girls even noticed it and have said it in their PI's.

I think Cassie gets the group date rose tonight.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:53 pm

I don't think there's a group date rose, because there's no rose ceremony, so multiple girls get the roses (and if you don't, you're eliminated). It's like Rachel's date with Eric, Matt, Adam or Arie's date with Kendall, Bekah, and Tia. Cassie and Hannah G will be the ones to get the roses and Kirpah will be eliminated (Heather self-eliminates).

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:01 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:

True.... He probably thinks that he's giving her enough confirmation to ease her mind but she still dosen't know what he's telling the other girls.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:45 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:

Exactly! I went back and watched all the episodes, I noticed that all the women that left knew their time was up and the ones that went to him questioning their connection (Katie) also knew her time was up. The "she said" started early and now it's included her into it. It has to make her wonder is her time up.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:37 pm

Just wondering which date he sings at??

https://twitter.com/brettyoungmusic/status/1097553002636943361?s=21
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:39 pm

Have we ever had a season with quite so many tattle-tales? I teach young children and all I can say is that I shut that nonsense down quickly! No good comes of it. I'm surprised that Colton keeps giving the tattlers air time.

I'm surprised that Cassie did not get more than the single 1-on-1 date. Given their chemistry, I would have thought that Colton would have wanted as much time alone with her as possible. Was he still unclear about his preferences this late in the process? And good for Caelynn for supporting her friend.

I'm wondering why Heather self-eliminates a this point, since being in the F4 would give her a much stronger chance of being the Bachelorette.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:55 pm

Amethyst wrote:Have we ever had a season with quite so many tattle-tales? I teach young children and all I can say is that I shut that nonsense down quickly! No good comes of it. I'm surprised that Colton keeps giving the tattlers air time.

I'm surprised that Cassie did not get more than the single 1-on-1 date. Given their chemistry, I would have thought that Colton would have wanted as much time alone with her as possible. Was he still unclear about his preferences this late in the process? And good for Caelynn for supporting her friend.

I'm wondering why Heather self-eliminates a this point, since being in the F4 would give her a much stronger chance of being the Bachelorette.

I agree! i don't get why he didn't give cassie another one on one? if he did at least he would get a better read on her and not go around and around listening to all these girls. I also wonder if it is because they see his connection with cassie and want to sabotage it? i have no idea what is happening Suspect but at this stage i do not blame cassie for leaving..after only 1 one on one date and then having her intentions questioned i would also get the heck out of that drama laugh out loud

Also after reading about Tayshia having cheated on her ex husband and divorced him in 2017 and then started dating this other guy for 10 months who now apparently they are back together i am dizzy hmmm no no seriously questioning everything that's coming out of her mouth??
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:23 pm

^^^
IMO Tayshia is not dating the other guy . She contacted him when she returned but he loves her but not in love with her. So that realtionship is over by my understanding.

You can go to Tayshia thread and their is article from US Weekly that gives you info. on their realtionship.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:56 pm

denver - Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 DztKopcWoAAGR1-
Brett Young @BrettYoungMusic
T H E // B A C H E L O R Special performance tonight at 8/7c on @ABCNetwork. pic.twitter.com/dzDNWAHvC3
https://mobile.twitter.com/BrettYoungMusic?p=s
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:52 pm

My opinion on Heather -- why would she be a good candidate for Bachelorette? She's 23 and just been kissed supposedly for the first time. I think an FS date might be overwhelming for her -- let alone trying to date 25 or 30 guys. Not sure how she'd do on BIP. Glad she self-eliminates when she does -- if she isn't ready to introduce Colton to her parents then she shouldn't. All JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+34
Kels0012
Rolly
sparkler
LoveDovez
Julie81