SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor South Africa - Lee Thompson - Season 1 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor South Africa - Lee Thompson - Season 1 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor South Africa - Lee Thompson - Season 1 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by krish Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:26 am

@djogbenyuie, the only love story they showed was Lee and Michelle. That is why there is a big out cry on social media. Apparently Lee is deleating some messages on his instagram so people are bringing it into Michelle's instagram. What a mess.
Michelle was trending in 2nd place in twitter while bachelor south africa was trending at 4th place.

krish

Back to top Go down

Bachelor South Africa - Lee Thompson - Season 1 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor South Africa - Lee Thompson - Season 1 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by krish Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:35 am

This can only go 2 ways
He realises his mistake of eliminating Michelle and picks Gina as she is the better pick out of the girls and salvages this situation OR
He picks Jozzan and remains defient that he never loved Michelle.
I watched Michelle's elimination again and honestly Lee's face looked unrecognisable. He looked at her almost with anger.

krish

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:56 am

krish wrote:This can only go 2 ways
He realises his mistake of eliminating Michelle and picks Gina as she is the better pick out of the girls and salvages this situation OR
He picks Jozzan and remains defient that he never loved Michelle.
I watched Michelle's elimination again and honestly Lee's face looked unrecognisable. He looked at her almost with anger.

Is there a video of Michelle's elimination that we can see? I can't imagine him looking at her with anger unless he's angry at himself for messing up and was second guessing his decision. I thought she was Def the F1.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:32 am

I don't see any anger there.  IMO a bit of bad acting but every bachelor does that.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:03 pm

Regardless, it is nice to see someone who got eliminated not freaking out and acting with dignity. Happy that her friend got picked instead of moaning that she didn't...at least from what was shown above. Also, she focused on the positive that she got out of the experience. Just makes me like her more. She would make a lovely Bette.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by krish Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:27 pm

@Agent99, cantstopl yes you could be right about the bad acting. They have not uploaded the scene where he spoke to her.
Apparently he said "I still want you in my life as a friend". People have called him out on that. How disrecpectful not only to Michelle but also for his F1. It almost sounds like he wants to keep in contact just incase things dont work out with his F1. TRASH no no
@Sprite, agree she had a very classy exit. She is being showered with love on her Instagram. I am quite amazed how popular she has become. It has been 2 days since the episode but the kind messages have not stopped. People have started facebook and petitions for her to be the next bachelorette. I really hope she gets it. They even have a opening ready "Miss Reddy is ready for love" clapping!

krish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:51 pm

krish wrote:@Agent99, cantstopl yes you could be right about the bad acting. They have not uploaded the scene where he spoke to her.
Apparently he said "I still want you in my life as a friend". People have called him out on that. How disrecpectful not only to Michelle but also for his F1. It almost sounds like he wants to keep in contact just incase things dont work out with his F1. TRASH no no
@Sprite, agree she had a very classy exit. She is being showered with love on her Instagram. I am quite amazed how popular she has become. It has been 2 days since the episode but the kind messages have not stopped. People have started facebook and petitions for her to be the next bachelorette. I really hope she gets it. They even have a opening ready "Miss Reddy is ready for love" clapping!

@krish I don't think that Lee asking to maintain a friendship with Michelle is trashy. He may genuinely like her, but didn't think the relationship would work out. In the US show other leads have maintained friendships with previous contestant other than their F1...and the F1 has maintained friendships with the others...while still with their pick. Becca/Garrett and Colton/Cassie come to mind. It all depends on how confident the F1 is in the relationship.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by krish Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:58 am

@Sprite, Becca and Colton are Both with other people so friendship can happen. But Michelle is still single. I do not think ANY F1 will want a past SINGLE contestant still in her man"s life. Especially with a contestant who he has been intimate with. His realtionship with Michelle was like an F2. He even said "Michelle and I have so much of passion. We can not keep our hands of each other". You can not ask for friendship after that!

krish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:26 am

krish wrote:@Sprite, Becca and Colton are Both with other people so friendship can happen. But Michelle is still single. I do not think ANY F1 will want a past SINGLE contestant still in her man"s life. Especially with a contestant who he has been intimate with. His realtionship with Michelle was like an F2. He even said "Michelle and I have so much of passion. We can not keep our hands of each other". You can not ask for friendship after that!

Blake/Jason, Cailyn are all single and are friends and hanging out with respectively Becca/Garrett and Colton/Cassie. Cailyn apparently lives in the same building at Cassie.

As for the intimate bit...I don't know who had sex with who...Colton clearly didn't...but, they all made out with multiple people and everyone seems fine. We have repeatedly speculated here on the forum and talked that Bachelor relationships are different. They know that there is a script they have to follow. Not a written script, but rather things that must be said as part of the plot to make a storyline. I highly doubt that the lead is "falling in love" or "can see themselves" with multiple people, that there is always someone whose relationship is "slow, falling behind the others", that there is always someone who has trouble "opening up"...etc. I always take everything they say about contestants during the show with a grain of salt. I don't know that something similar wasn't said about the others and just edited out. Kind of like the fact that the lead usually asks all the parents for permission to marry their daughter...and some of those are shown and others aren't.

I guess I have been around watching these things for a long time and no longer believe much that goes on...in the edited version. We find a lot of things out from the cast post show and often it is rather different from what things were made to appear on the show. That is how they manage to make every season "the most dramatic EVER"!!!

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by krish Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:48 am

Cailyn living in the same apartment has been heavily critiqued by many. Cailyn has always been side eyed that she never was into Colton and wanted the bachelorette role. In the women tell episode this was bought up.
Jason is not single. He is with Kaitlyn.
Blake as far as I know did not mingle with Becca and Garrett. He maybe now but I think because he has moved on. He is rumored to be in a realtionship with Kristina and now rumors are foating he is contact Hannah G.

krish

Back to top Go down

Post by krish Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:02 am

Asking for a friendship is not a problem. But it should be joint descion with his F1. He did not consider his F1 feelings. He made a descion for himself and himself only. Jozzan is already jealous of Michelle and it is pretty evident he is picking her.

krish

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu May 02, 2019 8:39 am

Does anyone know the format for this Bach? There are two more episodes to go, so it is not the same as Aus show. Is there a WTA in the last episode?

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor South Africa - Lee Thompson - Season 1 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
iamreal2u
Idlemess
Bet2Win
handsanitiser
Jolena
LoveDovez
Bobette
Sprite
GuardianAngel
AllAboutLove
14 posters