SELECT CONTENT

Edith Lesego Mooketsi - Bachelor South Africa - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Edith Lesego Mooketsi - Bachelor South Africa - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Edith Lesego Mooketsi - Bachelor South Africa - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:05 pm

Edith Lesego Mooketsi | 26 | Lawyer | Johannesburg

IG https://www.instagram.com/moowkie/

Edith Lesego Mooketsi - Bachelor South Africa - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 17168ea072de442aa07d4412a67da82f

Edith
A dynamic, vivacious, witty, and ambitious lawyer Edith considers herself to be the full package, as she believes men want more than a pretty face. While she admits that she is, in essence, a homebody who enjoys her private space. She still loves a little adventure and making the world a better place. When she received her first pay cheque, she spent it on a car for her role model, her mom. Her dream is to be a judge one day. In the meantime, she’s come to a verdict on the attributes she expects from her dream man: he has to be compassionate and genuine. 

Fun Facts: Her biggest fear is being misunderstood or judged.  She loves house music.  If she could be any fictional character, she would be Sherlock Holmes.

https://youtu.be/G0MEdU7xEg8

https://m-net.dstv.com/show/the-bachelor-sa_828/meet%20the%20ladies/edith/profile

EXCLUSIVE: We reveal the first 3 women that will be on The Bachelor SA tonight!
2019-02-14
Edith Lesego Mooketsi - Bachelor South Africa - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 0e8a8df688284f208514db88ba8faf3a
Edith - The Bachelor SA

Can you tell me a bit more about yourself?  
I am a 27-year-old lawyer from a small town called Rustenburg, in the North West Province. I would like to describe myself as someone who is witty, compassionate, confident, ambitious and an optimist. I love being around people as much as I enjoy having my personal space.

Why did you decide to enter the show?
Besides my friends encouraging me to enter the show to possibly find love, The Bachelor South Africa was a platform different to usual dating and for me. It meant a new and different opportunity to potentially find love while challenging myself and my character in an environment I was not used to.

Do you think that you can find love on a dating show and why? 
I personally think you can find love anywhere. Whether it’s online in a virtual spectrum or by simply meeting people in your ordinary day to day life, because sometimes, something like a dating show is what brings two people together whom without such aid could have possibly never met. It’s basically just a different dating platform.

How have you prepared for the show? Did you do anything special before going into the mansion? 
Well, I made sure I packed literally my whole life into a many suitcases, so that I never run out of outfits or anything for that matter! But most importantly, I gave myself a prep talk reminding myself to always remain true to who I am no matter what throughout this journey.

What was the reaction from your family when you told them you were entering The Bachelor? 
My mom was the first person I told about this, because her opinion matters the most to me. She initially didn’t understand the concept of the show and was a bit sceptic, but once I explained it to her she was really supportive. I think that has a lot to do with the fact that she trusts me to make good choices that affect my life.

What is your ideal one on one date? 
I really value getting to know the person I am dating, just to see if I am not dating a criminal or anything like that (jokes), so it would definitely be something intimate where we could have real conversations and engage each other.  Something like a romantic dinner or picnic, but the main thing being that he would have to pull out all the stops given its simplicity - roses, gifts and all!

Were you a fan of the show before entering and do you have a favourite Bachelor?
Yes, I particularly liked Nick Viall’s season.  I think it had to do a lot with the fact that I was so drawn to Rachel Lindsay, who was a contestant on the show, a lawyer and went on to become The Bachelorette herself.

What was your first impression when you heard who the Bachelor is? 
Since I’m not much of a sports fan, I didn’t know much about him, but I must say, once I laid my eyes on him, I was hooked. I couldn’t wait to meet him and get to know him.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5009p12-bachelor-south-africa-lee-thompson-season-1-media-sm-sleuthing-spoilers#1369045
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Edith Lesego Mooketsi - Bachelor South Africa - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum