SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 11 of 58 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 34 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamTyler - Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by mercieme Wed May 15, 2019 6:45 pm

sdmom wrote:@mercieme I think it’s a hat.

I’ve learned my lesson: take screen shots of everything! Because you don’t know how long it will be there! We need picture proof for everything!

Ok thanks @sdmom...the facial hair intrigues me...will be useful later.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

TeamTyler - Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Loulou Wed May 15, 2019 6:50 pm

Omg just looked again and Kate Dooley is no longer following Hannah and that is one screen shot I didn’t take. :crazed This is a roller coaster.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by HereToMakeFriends Wed May 15, 2019 7:02 pm

So I requested to follow Tyler C. on Instagram and I noticed that when Hannah made her post, Tyler C. had approved my follow request and/or gone public. He’s up over 3,000 followers already! Do we think he’s Hannah’s guy??

Last edited by HereToMakeFriends on Wed May 15, 2019 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)

HereToMakeFriends

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed May 15, 2019 7:08 pm

HereToMakeFriends wrote:...Do we think he's Hannah’s guy??
Posting on SM at the same time is a clue.  I'm waiting for updates from RS, other spoiler sites, and SHV's before I'm convinced JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed May 15, 2019 7:22 pm

sdmom wrote:Never mind, I found her. Since it’s public, I think it’s ok to post. Mods, if not, please delete

https://www.instagram.com/katedool

TeamTyler - Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 11 E8090c10

he just looks way to happy to be heartbroken?! Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed May 15, 2019 7:36 pm

^ I don’t know...
Peter was very happy when he returned home and many assumed he’s Rachel’s f1. We need more proof.
He does look happy and relaxed

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed May 15, 2019 7:57 pm

@sdmom laugh out loud I need some hope.. so far I am holding onto the fact he had an intro video, the fact he didn’t get to speak to her on night one the reason it wasn’t shown, and hannah and Tyler returning to sm at the same time....still some hope right
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed May 15, 2019 7:59 pm

While I am still hoping Hannah chose Tyler, in the meantime I'm having fun perusing his IG photos. My favorite comment was after a bunch of model shots one of his guy friends wrote, "so this isn't just a phase then?"

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 15, 2019 8:03 pm

@Loulou  great find on the IG.

@sdmom thanks for bringing the proper username and screenshot over. I couldn't find it but all I had to do was scroll down and you posted it right there!

With the message that his heart is full again, I simply can't see a F1 saying that while he is clinking drinks with another female. To me that sounds like he was brokenhearted, followed by a full heart once again. JMHO

ETA: Tyler went public last night around 8pm Eastern and increased 1000 followers in less than 45 minutes. As I suspected early in the season, SM is a big thing for him, so I would need much more proof that he was on SM same time as Hannah. She posted 1 hour ago. He's been active since last night accepting a ton of follow requests.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed May 15, 2019 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed May 15, 2019 8:06 pm

His "Ty kiss cam" photos were pretty funny laugh out loud laugh out loud
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed May 15, 2019 8:08 pm

@GuardianAngel i have a different thought on that “heart full again”.
Apparently she’s a family friend and went golfing with Tyler and a bunch of friends, according to Reddit. To me, she’s happy to see her dear friend after a long absence, so it’s her heart that’s full of joy again.

Also, Tyler follows Mama Brown, Jed didn’t follow her. If Tyler is so heart broken, why would he do that?

See, sm could be so subjective ! But I do think it’s a good sign Tyler and Hannah resurfaced on IG at almost the same time (but again, this is not a concrete proof.

ETA: I mean Tyler became public almost the same time as Hannah made her first post after fil,I got/

Last edited by sdmom on Wed May 15, 2019 8:12 pm; edited 2 times in total

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed May 15, 2019 8:10 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Loulou  great find on the IG.

@sdmom thanks for bringing the proper username and screenshot over. I couldn't find it but all I had to do was scroll down and you posted it right there!

With the message that his heart is full again, I simply can't see a F1 saying that while he is clinking drinks with another female. To me that sounds like he was brokenhearted, followed by a full heart once again. JMHO

ETA: Tyler went public last night around 8pm Eastern and increased 1000 followers in less than 45 minutes. As I suspected early in the season, SM is a big thing for him, so I would need much more proof that he was on SM same time as Hannah. She posted 1 hour ago. He's been active since last night accepting a ton of follow requests.

just re the bold.. it was his friend that wrote that in her story.  I took it as she was happy to have her BFF back

ETA - oops @sdmom same laugh out loud
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 58 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 34 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+96
appiah01
Doats
veg_out
violetstoo
Eagle Eye