SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 58 of 58 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58

View previous topic View next topic Go down

confused - Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Luvstruck Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:58 pm

Thanks MBL. confused - Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 58 1377737533

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

confused - Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by livlafluv1 Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:59 pm

Patience2415 wrote:@Summerfun1980

No, that he loves R&B music and wanted to create a hit list for his fans.  

Also, he spotted by the poolside at some hotel this afternoon. Check his tag photos on Instagram.

I’m not 100% sure, but I checked the other photos of one that he is tagged in and it looks like he is at Ocean Pointe on Singer Island, which is not far from Jupiter. Ocean Pointe is a Marriott timeshare/vacation club property.
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:44 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:Another thought I had re the media antics. I don't buy the idea he is doing all this for followers and attention and future shilling. It does Tyler no good to pretend he is with Hannah or still has feelings for Hannah in present day, to this extreme, if he's going to get on the couch with Hannah on Tues. and not be with her or say he no longer has feelings for her.  People like me who like him separate from his relationship will continue to follow.  But he will piss off a huge chunk of people who he's convinced his feelings are genuine; they'll call him a troll or famewhore; says he toyed with them; move on from him etc.  It's not a smart long term strategy.  Surely he knows that. What will he say after Tues if he's F2 and this was all a game for him?

JMO
I think Tyler’s SM activity is open to interpretation. For that reason I think viewer expectation or assumption is simply that. Some people may assume he is flirting with Hannah. Some people may assume a supportive friendship has happened. Some people may see no link between his posts and Hannah.
Everyone on tv and followed while the show airs & afterwards is subjected to this wide range of fan interpretation. IMO the majority of several million viewers watch the show weekly and whatever happens happens independent of SM.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:57 pm

IA, @notarose. Most people don't follow things as closely as this board does. It's very possible that he still has feelings for Hannah that don't rise to wanting to be with her. I don't think anyone should hold that against him given that it looks like she dumped him on national TV. All JMO.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15354

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:08 pm

@notarose @albean99 Well if that's the case, there is still no need to troll on social media. He's not getting or going to get anything out of it. He's doing all these things because he wants to, not because he's trying to trick viewers. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:06 am

https://www.instagram.com/stories/tylerjcameron3/?hl=en

"If you want to go somewhere fast, go by yourself. If you want to go somewhere far go with someone." Tyler's comment.

Funfact: My parents vacationed in Jupiter last winter. This track was 1 block away from the house they rented. It is made of wood chips and it is awesome! Great for my knees and back! confused - Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 58 1f609
2 blocks from a beautiful beach as well.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 58 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+96
appiah01
Doats
veg_out
violetstoo
Eagle Eye