SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Post by mercieme Wed May 08, 2019 5:59 pm

Bachelor Fantake breakdown of the season preview on YT. His assessment pretty much aligns with all our SC breakdown with the exception of the straddle SC where he thinks it’s Tyler vs Peter per latest sleuthing here today.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AkQMlFEbwYM

ETA - @alwayscooking good question, I don’t recollect seeing this though I think one of Fleiss’s Hannah pics on a bike IMO was the Jed beach date. I didn’t see SC to confirm Jed’s second SD though. But ya think the SC where Jes declares his love & not wanting to hold back anymore would be the second SD dinner portion but no idea if Jed went all out during their first SD in Boston. I am leaning towards it being second SD dinner because that SC might be the same of Hannah saying she was falling in love with Jed.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Post by alwayscooking Wed May 08, 2019 6:33 pm

I think Piano man is Jed   The pillows I think are a match too

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 15 10012
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 15 10012
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 15 10110
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 15 Ette3513
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 15 Ette3514

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dUjCx174ko

Last edited by alwayscooking on Thu May 09, 2019 10:16 pm; edited 3 times in total
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Wed May 08, 2019 6:47 pm

@alwayscooking way to go! Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 15 1710264613

Jaybird

Female Posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed May 08, 2019 7:44 pm

mercieme wrote:Bachelor Fantake breakdown of the season preview on YT. His assessment pretty much aligns with all our SC breakdown with the exception of the straddle SC where he thinks it’s Tyler vs Peter per latest sleuthing here today.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AkQMlFEbwYM

ETA - @alwayscooking good question, I don’t recollect seeing this though I think one of Fleiss’s Hannah pics on a bike IMO was the Jed beach date. I didn’t see SC to confirm Jed’s second SD though. But ya think the SC where Jes declares his love & not wanting to hold back anymore would be the second SD dinner portion but no idea if Jed went all out during their first SD in Boston. I am leaning towards it being second SD dinner because that SC might be the same of Hannah saying she was falling in love with Jed.

That would make sense, and in that scene Jed is wearing a black jacket and black bow tie and Hannah the red outfit (which she has said red is her favorite color, "it's sexy")
I'm wondering if piano scene happened on the evening portion of their 1st 1-1 date, they had dinner at the Carey Mansion. I've been searching all day for a match but can't find one. The mansion is very ornate, and I see some similarities so it's possible.

I'm really starting to wonder if Jed could be her f1. (hope not) But he along with Tyler are the only ones in the f4 to get 2 1-1 dates. Jed has actually had some decent dates too. But would they have that much of Jed in the season promo if her were f1? Would they put that clip of Hannah saying she's falling in love in it as well knowing that the mans face would be easy to identify? Then there's the lack luster HTD monkey jump, which doesn't really make sense if she was saying she's falling in love with him a week ago. Questions, Questions question
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed May 08, 2019 8:10 pm

@alwayscooking but then how to explain Jed’s twitter activities?

Paging @smg2587...

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed May 08, 2019 8:21 pm

sdmom wrote:@alwayscooking but then how to explain Jed’s twitter activities?

Paging @smg2587...

I don't know the details on this twitter. Was it right after the HTD RC that he was active? If they've sequestered the f4 and made them go to Greece to keep spoilers down would he have been able to have his phone if he went out at f4 as speculated before?

I hope he was cut at HTD's He just doesn't give me the warm fuzzies.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed May 08, 2019 8:27 pm

@alwayscooking read this post by smg2587

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5131p24-bachelorette-15-jed-wyatt-sleuthing-spoilers

Jed started having twitter activities 4/30, while was quiet for the past month.

Last edited by sdmom on Wed May 08, 2019 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed May 08, 2019 8:31 pm

sdmom wrote:@alwayscooking read this post by smg2587

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5131p24-bachelorette-15-jed-wyatt-sleuthing-spoilers

Jed started having twitter activities 5/2, while was quiet for the past month.

Awesome, thank you.! I was just trying to go back and find the info!
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed May 08, 2019 8:42 pm

Yay!!!! Great job @alwayscooking for Identifying Jed as the piano guy yes

As @sdmom just posted, based on Twitter activity on Jed’s account that was dormant for a month prior to showing activity right after the F4 RC would indicate Jed went out at F4 which aligns with what RS posted as well that either Peter or Jed was F4. However we need to leave the possibility that someone else could have accessed his Twitter account so hopefully we get more SCs next Monday to analyze.

In the mean time, it would be good to start working on some locations that we don’t yet have in the SCs. The one of Hannah wearing the white dress holding a rose had to be in Europe (Latvia, Iverness, or the Netherlands) somewhere and I still can’t find it. Can someone tell what animal is engraved on the balcony she is shown standing at? Also not sure if they were using that as a B roll shot for the FRC since they had not yet finished filming. Thoughts?

ETA - I posted before that Luke had the most SCs followed by Pete, Jed with Tyler the most hidden so we can compare with the next batch we get if this trend continues.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed May 08, 2019 9:05 pm

mercieme wrote:Yay!!!! Great job @alwayscooking for Identifying Jed as the piano guy yes

As @sdmom just posted, based on Twitter activity on Jed’s account that was dormant for a month prior to showing activity right after the F4 RC would indicate Jed went out at F4 which aligns with what RS posted as well that either Peter or Jed was F4. However we need to leave the possibility that someone else could have accessed his Twitter account so hopefully we get more SCs next Monday to analyze.

In the mean time, it would be good to start working on some locations that we don’t yet have in the SCs. The one of Hannah wearing the white dress holding a rose had to be in Europe (Latvia, Iverness, or the Netherlands) somewhere and I still can’t find it. Can someone tell what animal is engraved on the balcony she is shown standing at? Also not sure if they were using that as a B roll shot for the FRC since they had not yet finished filming. Thoughts?

ETA - I posted before that Luke had the most SCs followed by Pete, Jed with Tyler the most hidden so we can compare with the next batch we get if this trend continues.

The twitter thing makes sense since it was right time of HTD RC.
The animal head that's engraved I can't figure out what it is. It's not a boar or a wolf, not any that I've seen anyway. Maybe it could be a mythical animal?? I can kind of poke around and look.
Maybe I'll go back and compare Becca's promo with Hannah's and see how much Garrett was shown. Garretts date was also an ep 4 date, which both Tyler and Jed have this season.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Wed May 08, 2019 9:11 pm

So I have done some digging and think the hot tub pic and possible sauna with Peter are at jaunbrenguli.lv. If u look at yellow house pics there is a hot tub outside surrounded by trees. There is also a sauna in both the yellow house and cottage. Sorry can bring across photos. Imo if Peter didn’t get ep 3 1-1 and only 1 single date it would need to b private, sexy date to take him to possible f2.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed May 08, 2019 9:14 pm

Hey guys on Jed's twitter account activity it actually started Tuesday 4/30 where 1 follow and 1 follower where added while it wasn't active the whole time during filming. Thursday 5/2 2 followers where added and 1 tweet deleted. Friday 5/3 all those adds where gone plus 1 more tweet. The fact it was 3 out of 4 days caught my eye. Still have no proof he was out than. Bit thought the activity was strange.

@alwayscooking Great job find the person on the piano.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

+61
Pattycake92
Stacia620
limoncello
Julie81
Emilia23_12