SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 08, 2019 9:14 pm

Great sleuthing everyone!! thumbsup blowkiss

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Post by mercieme Wed May 08, 2019 9:16 pm

alwayscooking wrote:
mercieme wrote:Yay!!!! Great job @alwayscooking for Identifying Jed as the piano guy yes

As @sdmom just posted, based on Twitter activity on Jed’s account that was dormant for a month prior to showing activity right after the F4 RC would indicate Jed went out at F4 which aligns with what RS posted as well that either Peter or Jed was F4. However we need to leave the possibility that someone else could have accessed his Twitter account so hopefully we get more SCs next Monday to analyze.

In the mean time, it would be good to start working on some locations that we don’t yet have in the SCs. The one of Hannah wearing the white dress holding a rose had to be in Europe (Latvia, Iverness, or the Netherlands) somewhere and I still can’t find it. Can someone tell what animal is engraved on the balcony she is shown standing at? Also not sure if they were using that as a B roll shot for the FRC since they had not yet finished filming. Thoughts?

ETA - I posted before that Luke had the most SCs followed by Pete, Jed with Tyler the most hidden so we can compare with the next batch we get if this trend continues.

The twitter thing makes sense since it was right time of HTD RC.  
The animal head that's engraved I can't figure out what it is.  It's not a boar or a wolf, not any that I've seen anyway.   Maybe it could be a mythical animal??  I can kind of poke around and look.  
Maybe I'll go back and compare Becca's promo with Hannah's and see how much Garrett was shown.  Garretts date was also an ep 4 date, which both Tyler and Jed have this season.
That would be super to compare Hannah’s & Becca’s season promos. Thanks so much.
Episode 5 used to be the first date for most of the last couple of Bettes starting Emily’s season; which Luke also got this season but sure mixed it up with Mike getting the first Epiode 5 date this time IMO per Hannah outfit correlation to Fleiss’s Hanna tweet pic. If either Jed or Tyler is F1, then we should start looking at Episode 4 critically going forward as potential F1 1st SD.
@smg2587...great catch on the Twitter activity days
@Loulou...awesome work there...will check that location out in a bit

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed May 08, 2019 9:28 pm

@Loulou thanks!

Here’s the comparison http://jaunbrenguli.lv/yellow-house/?lang=en

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 16 31815510
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 16 Ff85e110

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Wed May 08, 2019 9:57 pm

Thanks sdmon appreciate the effort but doesn’t look like the same edge of the spa. Back to google search. Spa and sauna apart of local culture in Latvia.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed May 08, 2019 10:09 pm

I am terrible at locations. I know we have posters from Europe so if those can help, that will be great! I am more than happy to help posting pictures! (I will be out of town 5/17-6/17, so probably don’t have much time posting during that period of time)

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed May 08, 2019 10:12 pm

IA @Loulou...I am sure you will find it.
@sdmom...we are going to miss ya....but we will be sure to keep you updated  bestbud!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed May 08, 2019 10:25 pm

mercieme wrote:Yay!!!! Great job @alwayscooking for Identifying Jed as the piano guy yes

As @sdmom just posted, based on Twitter activity on Jed’s account that was dormant for a month prior to showing activity right after the F4 RC would indicate Jed went out at F4 which aligns with what RS posted as well that either Peter or Jed was F4. However we need to leave the possibility that someone else could have accessed his Twitter account so hopefully we get more SCs next Monday to analyze.

In the mean time, it would be good to start working on some locations that we don’t yet have in the SCs. The one of Hannah wearing the white dress holding a rose had to be in Europe (Latvia, Iverness, or the Netherlands) somewhere and I still can’t find it. Can someone tell what animal is engraved on the balcony she is shown standing at? Also not sure if they were using that as a B roll shot for the FRC since they had not yet finished filming. Thoughts?

ETA - I posted before that Luke had the most SCs followed by Pete, Jed with Tyler the most hidden so we can compare with the next batch we get if this trend continues.

I think the animal that's carved in the castle might be called a "cu sith"  which is a mythical hound in Scottland
https://wasabiroots.org/7-scottish-folklore-creatures/5/
https://www.google.com/search?q=cu+sith+scotland&sa=X&biw=1517&bih=694&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=y634XmzRU3wNXM%253A%252C5egbOJrfSGEtbM%252C_&vet=1&usg=AI4_-kRsCceyXIJy-V9iecyRHkt71RZj1w&ved=2ahUKEwi07KaQpI3iAhVpmeAKHbUGBpEQ9QEwB3oECAkQDg#imgrc=y634XmzRU3wNXM:
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 16 Downlo10

So this picture was make than likely taken in Scottland.  
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 16 30010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dUjCx174ko

Last edited by alwayscooking on Thu May 09, 2019 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Thu May 09, 2019 10:21 am

Another SC of this building.  I've spent a lot of time searching for this but no luck yet.  Watching it over in the preview, it sits out in a more wooded area, it also has the celtic cross cut out at the top of the pillar/towers, as well as the "cu sith" animal in the center.  It has a paved drive, so I'm wondering if its a hotel/Inn somewhere outside of Inverness.  

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 16 12310

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dUjCx174ko

Last edited by alwayscooking on Thu May 09, 2019 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Thu May 09, 2019 10:24 am

Can someone pls confirm that mikes 1-1 when eliminated was on the same day as 3-1 as per filming schedule. In screen shots of Luke and Garrett arguing looks light outside. If so would indicate mike left quickly? And the 3-1 guys didn’t get a lot of personal time with Hannah, esp Peter as first to receive rose. Thanks.

Loulou

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu May 09, 2019 10:36 am

@alwayscooking....I agree with you re that building that it could be a hotel due to the paved driveway. I google searched images of castles in/near Iverness with Cus ith anima stone engraving, no luck. But now that you mention it could be a hotel, will try searching with that next...do you think producers put Hannah standing in that balcony with the whit dress/rose to fake folks out that it could be the FRC? Asking because I just don’t know if that’s an outfit she would use for a normal RC.

@LouLou, very good point re Mike’s second date in Amsterdam vs the 3 on 1 date with Peter, Luke & Garrett. IMO, no way those two dates took place on the same day. So the filming schedule would have to be shifted forward or backward. We know the days that Jed’s & Tyler’s second SDs occured, I wil take a look later & make a suggestion to Auntie to update. Thanks for catching that.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu May 09, 2019 5:54 pm

Loulou wrote:Can someone pls confirm that mikes 1-1 when eliminated was on the same day as 3-1 as per filming schedule. In screen shots of Luke and Garrett arguing looks light outside. If so would indicate mike left quickly? And the 3-1 guys didn’t get a lot of personal time with Hannah, esp Peter as first to receive rose. Thanks.

This is where we are for epi 7:

Episode 7 – 6 TO 4 HOLLAND, NETHERLANDS also SCHEVENINGEN staying at: Grand Hotel Amrath Kurhaus(via RS) (Luke Parker, Tyler Cameron, Jed Wyatt, Peter Weber, Mike Johnson, Garrett Powell)
:
4/14: 1-on-1 Date: JED : Beach date
4/15: 1-on-1 Date: TYLER C(per RS): pic'd looking at horses - horseback ride?
4/16: 1-on-1 Date: MIKE: eliminated on date
4/17: Group Date: PETER, LUKE AND GARRETT - Peter got the third htd rose. drama ensued between Garrett and Luke and Garrett was eliminated
(per RS twitter at 8am April 18 westcoast time - he already knew her F4. Think sc of her on castle is the GD sc in epi 7---think that NO RC on this date but rather the last rose handed out during date): ELIMINATED: MIKE AND GARRETT

4/18-19: Travel - We gained almost a full day traveling(lots of overnight flights leaving on the 17th)

Since 4/13 was a travel day and it only takes 2 hrs to fly from Latvia to Amsterdam(closest biggest airport to where they are staying), I don't think they would of taken a day off so am backtracking and think that the schedule would look like posted above. So I am wondering if we need to re-visit the sc of Garret and Luke arguing in the room with the roses on the table. Think that is the inside of the castle where they could of had the evening portion of the group date on the 17th. The outside would be where Hannah is standing on the castle.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Thu May 09, 2019 7:25 pm

Thank you alwayscooking for the sc as spent some time yesterday looking for a Grey gothic castle so will now look again. Thanks also aunties_love will keep sc of inside in mind when looking. Feel energised now fir pattern not a factor.

Loulou

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

+61
Pattycake92
Stacia620
limoncello
Julie81
Emilia23_12