SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Post by mercieme Fri May 10, 2019 8:02 pm

@Fermont girl yay!!!! great eyes  :claphands

You found the 11 guys as follows IMO Connor, Devin, Dustin, Dylan, Garrett, Grant, Luke, Jed, Mike, Peter, Tyler...and those were the 11 that made it to Scotland for Episode 5.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Post by sdmom Fri May 10, 2019 8:05 pm

@alwayscooking I think some of us think the melt down in white is ep5 in Scotland, some think it’s ep 3. We know at least there are 11 guys!

I am very confused!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri May 10, 2019 8:14 pm

Guys the room the 11 guys are is European style IMHO. They would have been in the mansion in LA for Episode 3 RC and the mansion does not look like that room IMHO. But let’s see if we get more SCs...until then I am sticking to it being Scotland especially since the 11 of the 12 guys are an exact match with what the spoiler sites have reported as leaving Rhode Island for Scotland...we will get confirmation soon enough Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 24 2498057887

Last edited by mercieme on Fri May 10, 2019 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added clarification)

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri May 10, 2019 8:17 pm

mercieme wrote:@Aunties_Love that’s Grant where you have the green arrow as Luke in the Scottish Highland games SC. It’s more obvious it’s Grant when u watch the promo in the scene where they are running downhill.

ETA - way to go @smg2587 yes  So Luke got the “why does every guy here dislike you” in Episode 4 Rhode Island GD. The guys would have flipped when he got a SD in Episode 5 IMO, can’t wait to see it play out Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 24 2498057887

Thanks so much.....some of these guys have the same style of cut. So confusing when you look at something. LOL

mercieme wrote:@Fermont girl yay!!!! great eyes  :claphands

You found the 11 guys as follows IMO Connor, Devin, Dustin, Dylan, Garrett, Grant, Luke, Jed, Mike, Peter, Tyler...and those were the 11 that made it to Scotland for Episode 5.
BUT we actually have 12 guys in Scotland. Am I wrong?

Episode 5 – INVERNESS, SCOTLAND - Achnagairn Estate and Castle(sleuthed by @Aunties_Love) - 12 TO 9 (Connor Saeli, Devin Harris, Dustin Kendrick, Dylan Barbour, Garrett Powell, Grant Eckel, Jed Wyatt, Kevin Fortenberry, Luke Parker, Mike Johnson, Peter Weber, Tyler Cameron )
4/3: 1-on-1 Date: Hootananny Restaurant - Inverness. - MIKE(matched up per tweet pic from Fleiss)
4/4: Group Date: Highland Games Public date- Inverness - Garrett, Grant, Jed, Kevin, Dustin, Devin, Connor, Tyler, Peter, Dylan
4/5: 1-on-1 Date: Inverness - Luke P
4/6: 5th Rose Ceremony ELIMINATED: DEVIN, GRANT, KEVIN

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri May 10, 2019 8:18 pm

mercieme wrote:Guys the room the 11 guys are is European style IMHO. They would have been in the mansion in LA for Episode 3 RC and the mansion does not look like that room IMHO. But let’s see if we get more SCs...until then I am sticking to it being Scotland especially since the 11 guys are an exact match with what the spoiler sites have reported as leaving Rhode Island for Scotland...we will get confirmation soon enough Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 24 2498057887

Can you say where you are getting this info from? The only things I see say 12.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri May 10, 2019 8:19 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
mercieme wrote:@Aunties_Love that’s Grant where you have the green arrow as Luke in the Scottish Highland games SC. It’s more obvious it’s Grant when u watch the promo in the scene where they are running downhill.

ETA - way to go @smg2587 yes  So Luke got the “why does every guy here dislike you” in Episode 4 Rhode Island GD. The guys would have flipped when he got a SD in Episode 5 IMO, can’t wait to see it play out Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 24 2498057887

Thanks so much.....some of these guys have the same style of cut.  So confusing when you look at something. LOL

mercieme wrote:@Fermont girl yay!!!! great eyes  :claphands

BUT we actually have 12 guys in Scotland.  Am I wrong?

Episode 5 – INVERNESS, SCOTLAND - Achnagairn Estate and Castle(sleuthed by @Aunties_Love) - 12 TO 9 (Connor Saeli, Devin Harris, Dustin Kendrick, Dylan Barbour, Garrett Powell, Grant Eckel, Jed Wyatt, Kevin Fortenberry, Luke Parker, Mike Johnson, Peter Weber, Tyler Cameron )  
4/3: 1-on-1 Date:   Hootananny Restaurant - Inverness. - MIKE(matched up per tweet pic from Fleiss)
4/4: Group Date:  Highland Games Public date- Inverness - Garrett, Grant, Jed, Kevin, Dustin, Devin, Connor, Tyler, Peter, Dylan
4/5: 1-on-1 Date: Inverness - Luke P
4/6: 5th Rose Ceremony   ELIMINATED:  DEVIN, GRANT, KEVIN

The only 1 we don't see in those pictures is Kevin. He could of been let go early since he left that same week.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri May 10, 2019 8:22 pm

My problem with that white dress in Scotland is why only Mike had the rose? There should be two more: a GD and then another SD. Why Not there?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri May 10, 2019 8:23 pm

@Aunties_Love, my miss you are correct, Kevin also made it to Scotland but not sure he was in th pe SC above. Kevin was the first one announced as eliminated by the bachelor.spoilers IG. Will edit my post above but he is not in the SC with the 11 guys @smg2587 pointed out...thanks.

@sdmom.....we are assuming there should have been roses but with the way Hannah was ranting in that SC, who knows if she decided to do something drastic on her dates after the 1st SD IMO with Mike. Also producers have been known to edit out roses before....I guess we wait and see.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Fri May 10, 2019 8:28 pm

sdmom wrote:@alwayscooking I think some of us think the melt down in white is ep5 in Scotland, some think it’s ep 3. We know at least there are 11 guys!

I am very confused!

No problem at all, I just saw the rose on Luke and thought maybe... laugh out loud Everyone is working so hard, and Monday needs to get here for more SC's!!!

alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri May 10, 2019 8:35 pm

I am afraid we won’t get too many new screencaps....
hopefully we will get some HTD!

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri May 10, 2019 8:36 pm

@sdmom.....can you please SC and lighten the guy in this IG vdeo / pic with Hannah. This is the guy that won the Episode 4 GD alone time with Hannah per spoiler site....thanks so much. Hannah looks to be wearing a long pink jacket IMO. Comment on IG post was that it looks like Peter but I am not sure.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvowMhLg7fL/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BvowMhLg7fL/

Last edited by mercieme on Fri May 10, 2019 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Fri May 10, 2019 8:38 pm

Imo valued arguments for both ep 3 and 5. Also imo Hannah would rant if 2 guys left on a GD in ep 3 as only the beginning Of her journey. 
I don’t know the stats @aunties_love may but imo unusual that a whole ep is missing from preview? Plus if GD would not b at the mansion?

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

+61
Pattycake92
Stacia620
limoncello
Julie81
Emilia23_12