SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Post by LeapofFaith Thu May 16, 2019 1:14 am

just realised in interviews hannah has said her physical type of guy is a guy that hasn't shaved for a few days and looks dirty but smells good ....i guess that makes jed her physical type....tyler has a up hill battle with not being a sourthern guy and not looking dirty laugh out loud
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Post by sdmom Thu May 16, 2019 1:23 am

Let’s compare these two photos again, is she wearing the same dress kissing Jed and Luke?
I lightened both pictures,

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=o29GgzIeCWQ
2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 38 15f06610

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_SVffYxWW-k

2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 38 955a7310

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Thu May 16, 2019 1:32 am

@sdmom imo yes due to the same side of dress and dress leaves the shoulder blade exposed.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu May 16, 2019 1:38 am

@sdmom imo also yes they look the same....her hair looks to also be in the same style
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu May 16, 2019 1:42 am

So it’s a group date. Now we need to find out in which episode and where!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu May 16, 2019 1:52 am

sdmom wrote:So it’s a group date. Now we need to find out in which episode and where!

It would have to be Latvia or the episode 3 second group date. Because those are the only dates the two are on could be on together except next week and I don't think it is. Every other episode one of them is on a 1on1.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu May 16, 2019 2:08 am

Could this be one of those dates where they are filming something? Like a soap opera where they have to act out the scenes? I don't know why, but I just don't see her being so aggressive. Just watch her prove me wrong.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu May 16, 2019 2:38 am

Now that the season has started, I can pay attention to this thread now! Keep up all the good sleuthing!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 38 1f49c

2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 38 8367-910 2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 38 I_got_13 2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 38 E5kqdm15 2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 38 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu May 16, 2019 2:40 am

smg2587 wrote:
sdmom wrote:So it’s a group date. Now we need to find out in which episode and where!

It would have to be Latvia or the episode 3 second group date. Because those are the only dates the two are on could be on together except next week and I don't think it is. Every other episode one of them is on a 1on1.  

Since we are talking about epi 3 again.....here it is. We have no info for any of the dates in epi 3 that I have on the filming schedule. Is this correct????? What is the epi 3 first group date????

Episode 3 – 19-15 (**Cameron Ayala, Connor Saeli(seen in epi 4), Devin Harris(seen in epi 4), **Dustin Kendrick(seen in epi 4), **Dylan Barbour(seen in epi 4), Garrett Powell(seen in epi 4), **Grant Eckel(seen in epi 4), **Jed Wyatt(seen in epi 4), **Joey Jones, **John Paul Jones(seen in epi 4), Kevin Fortenberry(seen in epi 4), **Luke Parker(seen in epi 4), **Luke Stone(seen in epi 4), **Matt Spraggins, **Matteo Valles(seen in epi 4), **Mike Johnson(seen in epi 4), Peter Weber(seen in epi 4), **Tyler Cameron(seen in epi 4), **Tyler Gwozdz )
3/22: Group Date: PUBLIC DATE
3/23: 1-on-1 Date: PETER
3/24: Group Date: Tyler G,
3/25: 3rd Rose Ceremony; ELIMINATED: JOEY JONES, TYLER G....ELIMINATED ON GD PER SM ACTIVITY. CAMERON ELIMINATED AT ROSE CEREMONY PER SM ACTIVITY.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Thu May 16, 2019 2:47 am

Sprite wrote:Could this be one of those dates where they are filming something? Like a soap opera where they have to act out the scenes? I don't know why, but I just don't see her being so aggressive. Just watch her prove me wrong.

@Sprite you hit on a good prediction IMO for what I was thinking. This scenery and dress are too similar to be separate times, but the hot n heavy with two men seems a little more beast mode than I would expect from Hannah 2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 38 3806527698 a group date acting scene seems plausible :claphands

Jaybird

Female Posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu May 16, 2019 2:56 am

So did Luke P have a date here or is this a cocktail party? at the grand hotel amrath the Hague

2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 38 Cc1810
alwayscooking SC

2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 38 Cor-ruys_19

www.amrathkurhaus.com/en/conference-rooms.html
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu May 16, 2019 3:11 am

LeapofFaith wrote:So did Luke P have a date here or is this a cocktail party? at the grand hotel amrath the Hague

2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 38 Cc1810
alwayscooking SC

2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 38 Cor-ruys_19

www.amrathkurhaus.com/en/conference-rooms.html

Good find. That's actually where they stayed in the Netherlands. With this its hard because Luke likes to repeat outfits. This jacket and a polka dot dress shirt he wear on multiple occasions it seems like. If this is the same location it looks like the 3on1 in the Netherlands.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

+61
Pattycake92
Stacia620
limoncello
Julie81
Emilia23_12