SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Post by alwayscooking Mon May 20, 2019 8:49 am

luvstx wrote:alwayscooking, why do you think these caps have to be from the evening portion of his 2nd  one on one date?

Well I guess they don''t have to be but I was assuming it would be.  We haven't seen this jacket on Tyler in any of the SC's yet.  On his first 1-1 in ep 4 Tyler is wearing a tan suit and Hannah a black dress
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 44 52113310

Also in that SC, Tyler is saying "I can see myself at the end of this getting down on one knee" , given that topic, or the seriousness of it, I would think it would be something discussed more on a 1-1 date as to just a few minutes on a group date or RC cocktail party.  But still all just a guess on my part.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dUjCx174ko

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon May 20, 2019 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Post by luvstx Mon May 20, 2019 8:56 am

alwayscooking wrote:
luvstx wrote:alwayscooking, why do you think these caps have to be from the evening portion of his 2nd  one on one date?

Well I guess they don''t have to be but I was assuming it would be.  We haven't seen this jacket on Tyler in any of the SC's yet.  On his first 1-1 in ep 4 Tyler is wearing a tan suit and Hannah a black dress
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 44 52113310

Also in that SC, Tyler is saying "I can see myself at the end of this getting down on one knee" , given that topic, or the seriousness of it, I would think it would be something discussed more on a 1-1 date as to just a few minutes on a group date or RC cocktail party.  But still all just a guess on my part.

I'm with you on this but just wanted to make sure that we hadn't confirmed the background to somewhere in Amsterdam/the Hague.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon May 20, 2019 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 20, 2019 1:10 pm

@Dutchy23 Great find on the bike rental place!! clapping!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon May 20, 2019 2:21 pm

I may have found another location...

This image is from the Mauritshuis Museum in The Hague:

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 44 Mauritshuis-royal-picture

Source: https://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/0b/38/37/3e/mauritshuis-royal-picture.jpg

And I think the painting in the back right corner, the frame above it and the door to the right may match this cap:
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 44 Ette1810

So maybe the RC in Episode 7 right before HTDS.

Maybe someone who knows how to do the circling 'thing' could help me be clearer on this!

Last edited by luvstx on Mon May 20, 2019 4:38 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon May 20, 2019 2:25 pm

Also, how do we know that Jed's Epi 7 one on one is a 'beach date"? RS? Any screencaps?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon May 20, 2019 2:33 pm

luvstx wrote:Also, how do we know that Jed's Epi 7 one on one is a 'beach date"?  RS?  Any screencaps?

Great job @luvstx on identifying the location of the Hannah crying SC....could that be after she let Mike go???
RS is the one that claimed a beach date occurred Monday of that week prior to HTS & by process of elimination, it was assumed to be Jed’s.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon May 20, 2019 2:58 pm

mercieme wrote:
luvstx wrote:Also, how do we know that Jed's Epi 7 one on one is a 'beach date"?  RS?  Any screencaps?

Great job @luvstx on identifying the location of the Hannah crying SC....could that be after she let Mike go???
RS is the one that claimed a beach date occurred Monday of that week prior to HTS & by process of elimination, it was assumed to be Jed’s.

Re: Hannah crying in that cap. I think it may be before she goes in to give out roses as she says she's "nervous". But who knows??

I believe that Jed has the third one on one date by process of elimination; however, we have no proof of a beach date.

And, come to think of it, do we have any screencaps of Jed after Latvia? Did we ever get Jed HTD shots from SM? Were they the lunch place/diner ones?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Mon May 20, 2019 3:01 pm

Wasn’t Jed’s Amsterdam 1-1 motoring the canals in a boat as per sc?

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Mon May 20, 2019 3:05 pm

Awesome job @luvstx!
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Mon May 20, 2019 3:46 pm

No, Jed's date is in Amsterdam. A boattrip on the Keizersgracht.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 44 Previe12
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 44 Previe10
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 44 Previe11

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon May 20, 2019 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 44 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Mon May 20, 2019 3:54 pm

I’m wondering about the sc of Jed and Hannah - when we see Hannah supposedly telling Jed she is falling for him in the red dress in one sc and then her looking surprise when he is saying he is falling for her again in a black dress. Looks like 1-1 dates but one maybe gd cocktail party or RC? Imo if she was responding to Jed by saying she is falling for him why the surprise look later or is this before? Did he tell her he was falling for on his first 1-1?

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Mon May 20, 2019 4:11 pm

luvstx wrote:I may have found another location...

This image is from the Mauritshuis Museum in The Hague:

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 44 Mauritshuis-royal-picture

And I think the painting in the back right corner, the frame above it and the door to the right may match this cap:
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 44 Ette1810

So maybe the RC in Episode 7 right before HTDS.

Maybe someone who knows how to do the circling 'thing' could help me be clearer on this!

I thought I recognized the painting, but It's confusing at this point. I didn't think there would be a CP. Mike got eliminated on the date, Peter and Luke got roses in Gouda (there were 2 roses on the table). Could it be the evening portion of the date with Tyler? He had his 1-on-1 in Den Haag.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 44 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

+61
Pattycake92
Stacia620
limoncello
Julie81
Emilia23_12