SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Post by luvstx Tue May 21, 2019 8:00 am

mercieme wrote:@luvstx...the scene is the 3 on 1 date to give 2 HTD roses out...I think that scene of Lukey yelling at Garrett may have occurred while Hannah was ahem sipping bubbles with Pilot Pete....looking forward to this  scene tbh....laugh out loud

Not trying to beat a dead horse here but....I don't remember the 3 on 1 date having two roses to give out. In many recent seasons, the bachelorette has given out one rose. A couple of times, one of the three leaves on their own during the date. But I think it's a change if there are really two roses to give out on this date.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Post by LeapofFaith Tue May 21, 2019 8:11 am

Is this the Rose ceremony which is meant to be tailgating or something?? What is that anyway??

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 47 203
Alwayscooking sc
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue May 21, 2019 8:13 am

Is this the Rose ceremony which is meant to be tailgating or something?? What is this anyway? Tyler’s buns look good though laugh out loud

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 47 300910
Alwayscooking sc
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Tue May 21, 2019 1:21 pm

luvstx wrote:
mercieme wrote:@luvstx...the scene is the 3 on 1 date to give 2 HTD roses out...I think that scene of Lukey yelling at Garrett may have occurred while Hannah was ahem sipping bubbles with Pilot Pete....looking forward to this  scene tbh....laugh out loud

Not trying to beat a dead horse here but....I don't remember the 3 on 1 date having two roses to give out.  In many recent seasons, the bachelorette has given out one rose.  A couple of times, one of the three leaves on their own during the date.  But I think it's a change if there are really two roses to give out on this date.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 47 The_ba10

Maye this will convince you!

I thought Cassie was on a 3-on-1 to before HTD's.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 47 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Tue May 21, 2019 2:15 pm

On this past episode, Jed got the group date rose. Have other F1s received group date roses ? I realize any pattern can change - but I was just curious.
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue May 21, 2019 5:09 pm

luvstx wrote:
Loulou wrote:Wasn’t Jed’s Amsterdam 1-1 motoring the canals in a boat as per sc?

You're right LouLou.  Here's a cap and there's another in the preview though I thought that one might be Mike based on skin color:
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 47 Cc1110

Source:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dUjCx174ko

RS is wrong (unless they started on a beach) and Auntie's Love should update the filming schedule thread.
I am updating the info now. Real life, family birthdays and a long weekend got in the way.....today will get filming schedule/chart done

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue May 21, 2019 6:25 pm

Dutchy23 wrote:
luvstx wrote:

Not trying to beat a dead horse here but....I don't remember the 3 on 1 date having two roses to give out.  In many recent seasons, the bachelorette has given out one rose.  A couple of times, one of the three leaves on their own during the date.  But I think it's a change if there are really two roses to give out on this date.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 47 The_ba10

That convinces me that they are roses....

And I know 3 on 1 dates exist and have at least as far back as Sean's season (on St. Croix).

What I am questioning is the history on giving out two roses and not just one on that 3 on 1 date.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Tue May 21, 2019 6:57 pm

luvstx wrote:
Dutchy23 wrote:
luvstx wrote:

That convinces me that they are roses....

And I know 3 on 1 dates exist and have at least as far back as Sean's season (on St. Croix).

What I am questioning is the history on giving out two roses and not just one on that 3 on 1 date.

Last season Hanna G. and Cassie got roses on the 3-on-1 date, Kirpa was eliminated. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 47 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue May 21, 2019 7:12 pm

Same thing on Arie's season - he gave out two roses on the 3-on-1 date (to Kendall, then Tia). 

They've done this for a couple of seasons now - three 1-on-1s with a rose up for grabs and then a 3-on-1. If one of the 1-on-1 people are sent home (like Seinne and Hannah B were), there is an extra rose added to the 3-on-1 date. Same thing happened this season, with Mike not getting a rose on his 1-on-1, so an extra rose was added.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue May 21, 2019 7:25 pm

Thanks. Losing my memory!!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 21, 2019 7:30 pm

@alwayscooking thanks for the s/caps!! thumbsup and @bluwavz for posting the vid! goteam

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue May 21, 2019 7:45 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@alwayscooking thanks for the s/caps!! thumbsup and @bluwavz for posting the vid! goteam

You're welcome! handwave
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

+61
Pattycake92
Stacia620
limoncello
Julie81
Emilia23_12