SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Post by luvstx Tue May 21, 2019 9:42 pm

My daughter (who hasn't been a sleuthing before...) just texted and questioned if it's possible that the red leather jacket that Hannah wears with Mike in Amsterdam could be the same as we see her in later with those big 'diamond' hoop earrings where she's getting rained on and is crying. I think not but thought I'd ask if others think it's at all possible...
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Post by Dutchy23 Wed May 22, 2019 4:27 am

luvstx wrote:My daughter (who hasn't been a sleuthing before...) just texted and questioned if it's possible that the red leather jacket that Hannah wears with Mike in Amsterdam could be the same as we see her in later with those big 'diamond' hoop earrings where she's getting rained on and is crying.  I think not but thought I'd ask if others think it's at all possible...

Yes, it's the same. I was also confused when I was putting the screens together from Amsterdam with Mike.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 48 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed May 22, 2019 6:46 pm

SC's from the Episode 3 preview https://people.com/tv/the-bachelorette-hannah-brown-calls-luke-p-cocky/  Thanks @bluwavz for posting the video

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 48 Ep3_110
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 48 Ep3_210
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 48 Ep3_310
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 48 Ep3_410
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 48 Ep3_510
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 48 Ep3_610
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 48 Ep3_710
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 48 Ep3_810
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 48 Ep3_910
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 48 Ep3_1010
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 48 Ep3_1110
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 48 Ep3_1210
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 48 Ep3_1310
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 48 Ep3_1410
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 48 Ep3_1510
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed May 22, 2019 6:50 pm

@alwayscooking Thanks for the screencaps as always! yes
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed May 22, 2019 7:03 pm

Alwayscooking...thanks for the screencaps!

As for this one, I thought we had guessed that this guy was Peter based on this cap:
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 48 Ette810

But do people think this guy looks like Peter?:
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 48 Ep3_710

O.k.  Just watched the preview again and I can see that it's Peter and another guy.  Just kissing in the same hidden spot!

https://people.com/tv/the-bachelorette-hannah-brown-calls-luke-p-cocky/

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed May 22, 2019 8:33 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed May 22, 2019 8:52 pm

@luvstx...looks like Peter IMO in both SCs and IMO it’s the evening portion of the animal photoshoot GD. The spoiler sites reported that Peter received the group date rose, We shall see if they are right. Looks to me that’s also where Hannah called Luke cocky.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed May 22, 2019 10:04 pm

mercieme wrote:@luvstx...looks like Peter IMO in both SCs and IMO it’s the evening portion of the animal photoshoot GD. The spoiler sites reported that Peter received the group date rose, We shall see if they are right. Looks to me that’s also where Hannah called Luke cocky.

I wonder if Hannah wanted to let Luke go earlier, but given he was so disliked, and was going to make for excellent tv, they wanted her to keep him longer? You can tell the red flags are starting to pop up in her head about him. Even though she may have liked hearing the I'm falling in love with you she was still skeptical. Next Monday we see her telling him to wait and he's cocky, and then shortly after that she's questioning him on why he's so disliked? The producers are so sleazy that I wouldn't put it passed them to do this, I'm sure they knew Luke would explode. It'll be interesting to watch the dynamic between Hannah and Luke and see if she's pulling away eariler.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed May 22, 2019 10:32 pm

alwayscooking wrote:
mercieme wrote:@luvstx...looks like Peter IMO in both SCs and IMO it’s the evening portion of the animal photoshoot GD. The spoiler sites reported that Peter received the group date rose, We shall see if they are right. Looks to me that’s also where Hannah called Luke cocky.

I wonder if Hannah wanted to let Luke go earlier, but given he was so disliked, and was going to make for excellent tv, they wanted her to keep him longer?  You can tell the red flags are starting to pop up in her head about him.  Even though she may have liked hearing the I'm falling in love with you she was still skeptical.  Next Monday we see her telling him to wait and he's cocky, and then shortly after that she's questioning him on why he's so disliked?   The producers are so sleazy that I wouldn't put it passed them to do this,  I'm sure they knew Luke would explode.  It'll be interesting to watch the dynamic between Hannah and Luke and see if she's pulling away eariler.

I agree and suggested exactly that in another thread. If what the preview shows holds, then I suspect she started clueing in quickly and started pulling away, but tptb know they can manipulate him to cause drama and wanted her to keep him.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed May 22, 2019 10:40 pm

alwayscooking wrote:SC's from the Episode 3 preview https://people.com/tv/the-bachelorette-hannah-brown-calls-luke-p-cocky/  Thanks @bluwavz for posting the video

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 48 Ep3_1010

Maybe its me but this screencap looks like a rc suit and not an group date night portion one. Also in the promo it looks like he is in a hoodie with a blazer over it during the night portion of the group date. He could have got kicked off during the tailgate and came back at the rc to plead his case but it looks like he is at the rc for one reason or another, imo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed May 22, 2019 10:44 pm

I really doubt Luke was the frontrunner by F6, imo. She's already had guys going up to her and warning her about him. Based on the previews for next episode, she's already questioning him, and I'm sure he will continue to show red flags as each episode goes by. Plus, while that is going on, her relationships with her F2s are progressing.

I still think she would have gladly dumped Luke at HTDs if she could. If she had any doubts, her convo with him at FDs surely gave her the reassurance she needed that Luke is not the guy for her.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed May 22, 2019 10:48 pm

@smg2587....RS claimed that Cam was let go at the tailgate party in his episode spoiler. So either RS is wrong or Cam came back during RC as you said, will be a major yikes moment if he did...jmho.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Wed May 22, 2019 11:32 pm

I noticed on Luke’s 1-1 walking in Scotland sc Hannah is walking in front of Luke and no body contact. If smitten imo would b holding hands esp as it’s cold.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

+61
Pattycake92
Stacia620
limoncello
Julie81
Emilia23_12