SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:15 pm

Dahling wrote:Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 73 Img_4111

This looks like Peter to me.

Same

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:17 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:Oh, dang.  That Titanic moment is Jed, IMHO.  Makes perfect sense being the rumored F1.  Most of the F1's have some kind of special moment with the lead.  

I think it will be Christian related with Hannah and jed

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:32 pm

I still think it is Jed, but I could be wrong.  I do know that the F1 usually has a special date or moment with the lead. Jordan and JoJo come to mind when they visited that sacred place...I forgot what country they were visiting.  Brad set up the little picnic for Emily.  Arie and Lauren had "How Do I Live" by Mrs. Fleiss on their FD.  Jake and Vienna bungee jumped together...if we can do this, we can face anything mantra.  JPG took Nikki da Nurse laugh out loud  to his daughter's recital.  I'm sure there were others, but I can't recall them right now.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:43 pm

That's what I was thinking last night. Peter got a really special date, usually reserved for F1. Kinda took me by surprise. Tyler's date didn't look all that special to be honest [except for being hot & steamy].  I have no idea what Jed & Hannah did on their date, other than talk.

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:54 pm

I've thought from the beginning that Peter fits with Hannah better than any of the other guys. jmo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:55 pm

I think prods gave us the sad sad Peter rejection to push him the next bach. Right now we saw him kissing Hannah but the public needs to fall in love with peter... romantic FD and Teary exit... and voila

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:07 pm

Just catching up, awesome sleuthing!!! Love it! thumbsup Great team work!

When I first saw the pic of Tyler and Hannah on the bed, I immediately thought it was a sailboat before I even continued reading.

I used to sail, and that is a typical look of sleeping quarters. It's small and low ceiling as other's have pointed out.

The do not disturb sign is there probably to keep the deckhands out.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:42 am

Astrobach wrote:
misslurking wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:This looks like it could be a sailing yacht that Peter is on.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 73 Ep6_1027

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 73 Vlcsna19
Bringing over the SS of Hannah on the yacht from previous previews. The yacht looks different, maybe the stripe dress shot is just b-role ? and the floral dress Hannah is wearing during her dance is with Peters FSD ? Does anyone haveclear that these are any clue about this ?

Well, if indeed this is a sailboat from Crete, and it makes sense to me, it cannot be PETER.. as he was let go in at the Santorini RC assuming he is F3 which I still believe. They went to Crete with Tyler and Jed. If I look closely, the outline of that head doesn’t resemble Peter...but more so Jed, with a shadow beard and his head shape. I’m not seeing Peter’s  silhouette really, would have to find some other shots but if it’s Crete, then no. That’s my take anyway.

Sorry to reuse this shot but, watching it again, it’s also clear to me that these are 2 different sailboats... which would explain one is with Jed and the other with Tyler. Both in Crete...
One is way larger, the masts and railings are different, her dress is different, the coastline is different etc... MO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:56 am

Astrobach wrote:
misslurking wrote:Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 73 Vlcsna15
Source: My Screen shots

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 73 Screen25
Source: https://www.instagram.com/tylerjcameron3/

This looks like Tyler and Hannah. Her night time date dress looks metalic and she is wearing a black coat. Tyler wearing the popular salmon jacket ??

ITA . And I cannot remember how to bring a S/C...but thé  sign on the door means ‘ Do not disturb ‘ in GREEK:
( μην ενοχλείτε )

And great catch, Tyler’s feet and toes have a specific shape, that you can identify form the IG post. clapping!

Ok. Reviewing everything and @GuardianAngel mentioned that this could be in a sailboat...?
then I’m wondering why the choice of blazer for Tye and metallic short dress fro Hannah... not exactly what we wear on sailboats...your thoughts?  @Loulou, @ReneeM and @Misslurking?

Last edited by Astrobach on Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelycrumpets Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:06 am

alwayscooking wrote:
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 73 Ep6_2317

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LpnuLgug84

I feel like this location has to be pretty easy to find but when I looked all up and down the coast of the hotel they stayed at in Crete, I couldn't find anything that matched. It's a pretty big island. This is most likely just used as b-roll anyway though, so I'm not going to spend to much time finding it. Did anyone else research?

lovelycrumpets

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:14 pm

lovelycrumpets wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 73 Ep6_2317

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LpnuLgug84

I feel like this location has to be pretty easy to find but when I looked all up and down the coast of the hotel they stayed at in Crete, I couldn't find anything that matched.  It's a pretty big island.  This is most likely just used as b-roll anyway though, so I'm not going to spend to much time finding it. Did anyone else research?

I didn't look specifically for this spot but kept an eye out for it while searching for the cliffs/rocks in the background on the Jed sailboat date. Didn't see it. And the background shows a mountain 'range' which wouldn't be off of Crete....unless it's a small island off Crete and the mountains are actually ON Crete.

Does that make sense?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:32 pm

Found it!  It's in Elounda which is very close to Agios Nikolais on Crete.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 73 Kanali-literally-canal-elounda-gulf-of-mirabello-agios-nikolaos-municipality-lasithi-crete-greece-P2XPTP

Source:  https://www.alamy.com/kanali-literally-canal-elounda-gulf-of-mirabello-agios-nikolaos-municipality-lasithi-crete-greece-image208342422.html
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

+61
Pattycake92
Stacia620
limoncello
Julie81
Emilia23_12