SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Wedding Updates - Discussion

Page 20 of 57 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 38 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jordanrodgers - JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Wedding Updates - Discussion  - Page 20 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Wedding Updates - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:19 pm

I wonder if that's a save the date!! She covered up what was probably the date.

Do we know who that person is? It looks like a good friend of Jojos?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

jordanrodgers - JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Wedding Updates - Discussion  - Page 20 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Wedding Updates - Discussion

Post by Jeepers Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:06 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I wonder if that's a save the date!! She covered up what was probably the date.

She is friend of theirs via the Bachelorette 😁
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:15 pm

@Jeepers thanks. I didn't recognise the name or know how they knew each other.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:58 pm

@GuardianAngel it’s jojos best friend of 17 years and I believe she will be jojos maid of honor
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 16, 2022 9:11 pm

@Pinkpincess oh that's so nice, thanks!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Sat Mar 19, 2022 8:07 pm

Jeepers wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I wonder if that's a save the date!! She covered up what was probably the date.

She is friend of theirs via the Bachelorette 😁

Wedding is on Saturday, May 14, 2022.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 19, 2022 10:21 pm

This is an old article, but I'm not sure if it's current information.

JoJo Fletcher and Jordan Rodgers Are Set to Wed in May 2022 After Being Forced to Postpone Nuptials Twice

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/jojo-fletcher-jordan-rodgers-set-to-wed-in-may-2022-details/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Sun Mar 20, 2022 1:30 am

Wedding is happening on Saturday, May 14, 2022

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Mar 20, 2022 5:47 am

vernie113 wrote:Wedding is happening on Saturday, May 14, 2022

Do we have any details as to where it will be or who's in bridal party? (I wonder if Becca Tilly will be part of it, I know her and Jojo were good friends for a long while . I read somewhere that Arron was speaking to Jordan, any word on if he'll be in attendance ? I would love to see that family reunite . Just wondering. TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Sun Mar 20, 2022 11:33 am

@vernie113 how do you know the date when Jojo or Jordan haven’t mentioned it only that it’s in may
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Sun Mar 20, 2022 11:41 am

@Jolena here is the venue https://sunstonewinery.com/sunstone-villa/

Jojo has said that becca will be a bridesmaid. That whole talking to Aaron situation who knows if it’s true. It would take a long time to be in peace with the family especially when they haven’t talked in years in my IMO I doubt he will be invited
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Sun Mar 20, 2022 1:05 pm

Date is shown on The Knot wedding registry . Also Jordan hinted it’s close to the anniversary of when they met (may 12 or 13).

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 57 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 38 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Wedding Updates - Discussion

+28
emiusacska
Billysmom
Sprite
Jeepers
albean99
aviej
Linds911
nd4reality
Isabel123
sdmom
Jolena