SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Wedding Updates - Discussion

Page 6 of 57 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 31 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Wedding Updates - Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Wedding Updates - Discussion

Post by aviej Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:50 pm

Pinkpincess wrote:Jojo just followed this mother daughter duo wedding planner

https://instagram.com/lafeteweddings?igshid=17digu9psyhe7

What is also significant from that follow is that Ben's good friend, Tim Lopez whom he met on Ready for Love, used this duo to plan his own wedding. La Fete could be a strong contender to plan JoJo's wedding.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Wedding Updates - Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Wedding Updates - Discussion

Post by Norcalgal Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:57 pm

aviej wrote:

What is also significant from that follow is that Ben's good friend, Tim Lopez whom he met on Ready for Love, used this duo to plan his own wedding. La Fete could be a strong contender to plan JoJo's wedding.

I'd say it's a slam-dunk that SoCal is the wedding location based upon the planners.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:14 am

For those interested , Jordan, Cole and Tom were part of the 5th Anniversary Show of SEC last night August 14.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:22 am

aviej wrote:

That's Tim Lopez mother and sister, in addition to his wedding planners, ha. I think that's so real world, and nice, that JoJo and Jordan are using them. I can't bring myself to talk about favorite couples, but if I DID, I like this one, and I always liked Jenna/Tim Ready for Love story. Lastly, the house flipping show (Cash whatever) is very well done and edited. Interesting, has a heart, good rapport, and delivers on the design reveal at the end.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:04 am

vernie113 wrote:For those interested , Jordan, Cole and Tom were part of the 5th Anniversary Show of SEC last night August 14.

@vernie113 It'll be good to post this in the general fan thread.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:07 am

jlccaz wrote:
aviej wrote:

That's Tim Lopez mother and sister, in addition to his wedding planners, ha. I think that's so real world, and nice, that JoJo and Jordan are using them. I can't bring myself to talk about favorite couples, but if I DID, I like this one, and I always liked Jenna/Tim Ready for Love story. Lastly, the house flipping show (Cash whatever) is very well done and edited. Interesting, has a heart, good rapport, and delivers on the design reveal at the end.

Thanks for the tidbit! It should have clicked that the planners' last name was Lopez too! As @Norcalgal said, I think it's safe to bet that these will be the actual planners. And they have a great reputation too appearing on Martha Stewart's list as one of the top 28 wedding planners to follow on IG.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:41 pm

Jojo followed these today

https://instagram.com/bestdayeverfloraldesign?igshid=xzvqy1fcwd69
https://instagram.com/mindyricedesign?igshid=11rxci47wj2ez
https://instagram.com/mindyweiss?igshid=1q67usof1uj5t
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:26 pm

Am I stretching my imagination too far when I think that Mindy Weiss has done all of the televised Bach weddings and maybe, just maybe JoJo may be getting one? Unless she is following Mindy for design inspo I guess... no idea
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:39 pm

@aviej from your lips to ABCs ears. I would love to watch their wedding. As long as J&J can control the Bach producers silly urges.

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:00 pm

Nope. Keep ABC away from their wedding. They will want to bring up the whole family feud thing like they kept trying to during her season. And, honestly, if ABC is involved, it will be tacky. An event on the level of Trista/Ryan's wedding will never happen again.

Let them do it on their own and invite the people they choose to invite, not have the guests stacked with BN people they hardly know.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:52 pm

@aviej just probably for inspo just like some of the stuff she follows, they have recently said they want it to be private and special. I agree with @HavaDrpepper keep abc way, the producers were not good to them. They don’t need random people that they are not friends with there, how uncomfortable. Abc will always have full control. Also Robert Mills has been vocal a few times about no more bachelor/ette wedding unless it’s a couple from BIP. J&J are smart about this.
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:18 pm

Yeah I guess you guys are right. My eyes just popped open when I saw that she was following Mindy and I agree a private wedding is best for them, but selfishly I wanna see everything. Anyways, this week ahead they're supposed to be looking at venues, hope they settle on something soon!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 57 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 31 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Wedding Updates - Discussion

+28
emiusacska
Billysmom
Sprite
Jeepers
albean99
aviej
Linds911
nd4reality
Isabel123
sdmom
Jolena