SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Wedding Updates - Discussion

Page 8 of 57 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 32 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Wedding Updates - Discussion  - Page 8 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Wedding Updates - Discussion

Post by Pinkpincess Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:25 am

@Norcalgal that was their first option , she first followed venues located in NorCal then the last few she was following were based in Santa Barbara or Malibu
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Wedding Updates - Discussion  - Page 8 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Wedding Updates - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:29 pm

Alanna wrote:Jo just followed this acct. Could mean nothing or....Smiley

https://instagram.com/pallascouture?igshid=1txk86bdbllyd

No offense to any other bridal designer but this one is simply stunning.

I can totally see her choosing something from them.

I love all the fashion in our Aussie threads and this designer is par for the course! No cookie cutter dresses here!

Love it!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:16 am

@Pinkpincess

So, a good friend of my son was in a wedding with Jordan in Nashville this summer. This friend was to get married in Santa Barbara just a couple of weeks after that wedding. Jordan and JoJo were asking them all kinds of questions about SB saying they loved that area and were thinking about it as a venue. So, i do believe SB is on the short list.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:07 am

@Doggoneit awesome thanks for the info Smiley
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:41 am

Jojo and Jordan are finally together in CA I’m guessing looking at wedding venues while singing There’s Your Trouble. They both look and sound excited

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:05 am

Jojo is prancing at a venue and Jordan was asking if she is practicing her walk down the aisle dancing . She is full blown excited and she sounds it

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:18 am

As beautiful as Ashley I's dress was I can only imagine how beautiful Jo's will be.

I bet she will look stunning, too. I wish the day would hurry and get here .laugh out loud
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:50 am

LoveDovez wrote:As beautiful as Ashley I's dress was I can only imagine how beautiful Jo's will be.

I bet she will look stunning, too. I wish the day would hurry and get here .laugh out loud

It’ll be a show stopper dress for sure. And just for once I’d love for Jordan to shed a tear when he sees her. He doesn’t have to be sobbing like a baby but just one drop, or eyes welled up with tears would suit me fine. So excited for them!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:01 am

aviej wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:As beautiful as Ashley I's dress was I can only imagine how beautiful Jo's will be.

It’ll be a show stopper dress for sure. And just for once I’d love for Jordan to shed a tear when he sees her. He doesn’t have to be sobbing like a baby but just one drop, or eyes welled up with tears would suit me fine. So excited for them!

It’s so nice to see both of them very excited about their wedding. They’ve waited 3 years to get to this point and their thrill is so palpable. I think there’s a lot of people/media waiting for this wedding. Am so happy for them.

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:21 pm

They are in Santa Barbara and taking a break from looking at venues. They will look at more venues tomorrow and Jojo says they may find their venue tomorrow . Not sure if it means their venue would be in Santa Barbara.

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:58 pm

Another bridal dresses account she followed
https://instagram.com/panachebeverlyhills?igshid=uswwfc2uvlyd
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:08 am

Jojo followed
https://instagram.com/joyproctor?igshid=1bkt9n164203i
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 57 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 32 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Wedding Updates - Discussion

+28
emiusacska
Billysmom
Sprite
Jeepers
albean99
aviej
Linds911
nd4reality
Isabel123
sdmom
Jolena