SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Wedding Updates - Discussion

Page 9 of 57 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 33 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Wedding Updates - Discussion  - Page 9 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Wedding Updates - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:03 pm

Oh boy I love that planners website. Ok I've got my planner and wedding gown designer picked out for her. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Wedding Updates - Discussion  - Page 9 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Wedding Updates - Discussion

Post by Pinkpincess Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:39 pm

Jordan surprised Jojo and got her a new ring and re proposed yesterday! I noticed earlier on Jordan’s ig story that jojo was wearing a ring with a gold band but I thought I was going crazy.
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:43 pm

OMG!!!!! Jojo has a brand new engagement ring with a much bigger rock as Jordan reproposed and of course she accepted. They are keeping the 3year old Neil Lane ring and will get married with this new engagement ring which Jordan chose and paid for himself . Now they are ready to choose a wedding venue , pick a dress and full bliwnbpkan their wedding. Jordan wanted to propose with just the 2 of them with no cameras .

Jojo is so happy and can’t stop giggling with Jordan’s surprise.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:46 pm

vernie113 wrote:OMG!!!!! Jojo has a brand new engagement ring with a much bigger rock as Jordan reproposed and of course she accepted. They are keeping the 3year old Neil Lane ring and will get married with this new engagement ring which Jordan chose and paid for himself . Now they are ready to choose a wedding venue , pick a dress and full bliwnbpkan their wedding. Jordan wanted to propose with just the 2 of them with no cameras .

Jojo is so happy and can’t stop giggling with Jordan’s surprise.

There’s a closeup of the ring and the rock is at least twice as big as the original one maybe even bigger

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:35 pm

They are so giddy and in love! That was just precious! And when they were relating the story JoJo was tearing up! I almost cried! Very beautiful. And holy cow that ring is huge! it's beautiful though. Can't wait to see what she uses to match it with. I wonder if he also asked Joe again for his daughter's hand in marriage.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:39 pm

Both of their Instagram post got me all emotional JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Wedding Updates - Discussion  - Page 9 2764
https://www.instagram.com/p/B1nEJ_agunP/?igshid=1d653197gich6
https://www.instagram.com/p/B1nFKq4gCAu/?igshid=ippl5t19i2tc
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:40 pm

Pinkpincess wrote:Both of their Instagram post got me all emotional  JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Wedding Updates - Discussion  - Page 9 2764
https://www.instagram.com/p/B1nEJ_agunP/?igshid=1d653197gich6
https://www.instagram.com/p/B1nFKq4gCAu/?igshid=ippl5t19i2tc

@pinkpincess I know right! My husband came downstairs to ask me if I was alright because I was squealing!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:46 pm

Jordan bought the ring at Ring Concierge in NYC and hebdesigned it himself so it is very personal to both of them

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:50 pm

vernie113 wrote:Jordan bought the ring at Ring Concierge in NYC and hebdesigned it himself so it is very personal to both of them

Jojo was following that account then later on he did....The reason why he followed that account. Makes sense

My Sunday night couldn’t get any better. So happy
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:51 pm

The RING!!!!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1nEJ_agunP/?igshid=1bp36zy24yzdo

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:53 am

Joelle’s response to Jordan’s reproposing:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1nFKq4gCAu/?igshid=18r4ew77bamrg

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:12 am

Isn't that the same style that the Neil Diamond ring was?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 57 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 33 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Wedding Updates - Discussion

+28
emiusacska
Billysmom
Sprite
Jeepers
albean99
aviej
Linds911
nd4reality
Isabel123
sdmom
Jolena