SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme July 31st 2019, 1:53 am

Happy premier day everyone. I am US based so looking forward to reading about the episode from you all later and excited to watch it once it’s available. Cheers to hopefully an exciting season cheerleader

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette July 31st 2019, 1:54 am

sdmom wrote:Hey guys! Make sure you post viewing link ! XieXie (in honor of Kristin, that’s THANKS in Chinese, 谢谢)
Can’t wait to watch my first Aussi Bach.

@sdmom All episodes will be available on the Bachelor Archive here: https://bachelorarchive.com 

Episodes are usually uploaded within a few hours.  Tenplay may be an option if you have a VPN.

I won't be posting live either (I'm in the same timezone as @Dirty Street Pie 30 mins behind)

Happy to splice in the Tweets in real time though if any of our East Coast members can liveblog?

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove July 31st 2019, 4:26 am

Bobette wrote:
sdmom wrote:Hey guys! Make sure you post viewing link ! XieXie (in honor of Kristin, that’s THANKS in Chinese, 谢谢)

@sdmom All episodes will be available on the Bachelor Archive here: https://bachelorarchive.com 

Episodes are usually uploaded within a few hours.  Tenplay may be an option if you have a VPN.

I won't be posting live either (I'm in the same timezone as @Dirty Street Pie 30 mins behind)

Happy to splice in the Tweets in real time though if any of our East Coast members can liveblog?

I'm East Coast and will be watching live!! I'm so excited, 2 hours to go!
I'll probably just be commenting during the ads though, because I'm having to watch on my laptop because my fam aren't Bachy fans 😭

Is there a place to live comment? Like an episode thread? Or is this it?
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette July 31st 2019, 4:57 am

butterflylove wrote:
Bobette wrote:

I'm East Coast and will be watching live!! I'm so excited, 2 hours to go!
I'll probably just be commenting during the ads though, because I'm having to watch on my laptop because my fam aren't Bachy fans 😭

Is there a place to live comment? Like an episode thread? Or is this it?

This is it @butterflylove!  

Post whatever you can - no pressure but would be great to hear your thoughts.  I don't usually watch till the next day because the time slot clashes with cooking dinner and washing dishes and other Mum Stuff but I'll embed the tweets throughout the ep. yes  

Hopefully we might get a few other live posters too.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette July 31st 2019, 6:29 am

OK here we go.  cheerleader

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy July 31st 2019, 6:31 am

I’m here too
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette July 31st 2019, 6:34 am

YAY Hi @Sundy hi

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy July 31st 2019, 6:37 am

@Bobette. Hey there. Was that promo the same as the one already released?
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy July 31st 2019, 6:38 am

FYI - Matt was just on the Project and they asked him about Chelsie
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette July 31st 2019, 6:39 am

Sundy wrote:@Bobette. Hey there. Was that promo the same as the one already released?

Not watching live @Sundy I'm half an hour behind - @butterflylove might know?

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette July 31st 2019, 6:39 am

Sundy wrote:FYI - Matt was just on the Project and they asked him about Chelsie

LOL this season is all over already laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy July 31st 2019, 6:39 am

Helena first out. Cute light fairytale music
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+34
Dutchy23
Sprite
leavers
Ash
Bobette