SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 50 of 69 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 59 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:04 am

butterflylove wrote:
Chelsie
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 12_1810
Tenplay.

Two things that stand out to me (aside form the hot pink and possible Zulu warrior laugh out loud):

Chelsea's facial tan.  That looks to me like she has smeared sunscreen over the middle part of her face and forgotten to go right to the edges of her face and hairline so she has a ring of tan for want of a better term.  This suggests to me it was possibly at the end of a few days of filming outdoors.  

Also, what is that around her neck?  Is it some kind of grass necklace?  Is that a touristy sounvenir thing in South Africa? Or is it the neck tie of an apron like @Agent99 postulated upthread?

Last edited by Bobette on Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ash Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:05 am

Has anyone sleuthed where Chelsie meets Matt (she’s wearing black top n white pants)
They are seen again in same clothes in the aircraft locking lips.
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:09 am

Ash wrote:Has anyone sleuthed where Chelsie meets Matt (she’s wearing black top n white pants)

That's how I spent my Saturday two weeks ago laugh out loud  

Decided they probably met up somewhere around The Boathouse Balmoral and ended up at Palm Beach (if the plane they're pictured in is a seaplane) since that's a common route.  

No exact location match yet though.  Posts here
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:24 am

Perhaps it is an apron..

Suggestion is a powerful mind tool 😆

Is that a pan?
She doesn’t like cooking ..
My first impression was that she was looking into a mirror too..

Lightbulb, dressing table mirror
Aargh!

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 5041b010

Warrior? (Not necessarily Zulu)

It’s a totally weird combo of half hypothetical items at this stage..
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:46 am

@Ash That pan thing you circled looks to me light one of those big lights they have at the dentist which you can move around to direct the light?  I don't know, it's weird.

The whole scene seems to be something that belonged earlier in the season when they were doing stupid photoshoot group dates but Chelsea didn't even go on one IIRC?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Eternal Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:57 am

Bobette wrote:@Ash That pan thing you circled looks to me light one of those big lights they have at the dentist which you can move around to direct the light?  I don't know, it's weird.

The whole scene seems to be something that belonged earlier in the season when they were doing stupid photoshoot group dates but Chelsea didn't even go on one IIRC?

@Bobette, yep I looked it up - Chelsie wasn’t on thr photo shoot GD.

Just a long shot on determining when this was, anyone trawled through matrix’s photos to see if Chelsie is wearing this outfit? I am itching to do some sleuthing Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 1176891977. Can anyone tell?
Love_is_Eternal
Love_is_Eternal

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:03 am

Love_is_Eternal wrote:
Bobette wrote:@Ash That pan thing you circled looks to me light one of those big lights they have at the dentist which you can move around to direct the light?  I don't know, it's weird.

@Bobette, yep I looked it up - Chelsie wasn’t on thr photo shoot GD.

Just a long shot on determining when this was, anyone trawled through matrix’s photos to see if Chelsie is wearing this outfit? I am itching to do some sleuthing Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 1176891977. Can anyone tell?

There are very few pics of Chelsea on Matrix @Love_is_Eternal.  

We only recently got the pics of her on the GD when the intruders arrived, prior to that we only had 3 pics of her and they were all from the back or side.  Same with Abbie.  Should have realised they they were F1/2 IMO.  

Maybe we should check Chelsea's IG to see if we can find a match for the dress/top?  She's been wearing a lot of her own gear on the show.  Also seeking Abbie (or Matt's sister laugh out loud) in a pair of brown knee high boots.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyes85 Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:46 am

I wish the screencap with Helena in the cinderella dress was Chelsea, she needs a sweet date JMHO.

Blueeyes85

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Sat Aug 31, 2019 4:36 am

Bobette wrote:
Ash wrote:Has anyone sleuthed where Chelsie meets Matt (she’s wearing black top n white pants)

That's how I spent my Saturday two weeks ago laugh out loud  

Decided they probably met up somewhere around The Boathouse Balmoral and ended up at Palm Beach (if the plane they're pictured in is a seaplane) since that's a common route.  

No exact location match yet though.  Posts here

Um but @bobette, her clothes are different.  
The GD is black t shirt & white jeans.
The white railing background photo is a pinstripe white pants with thick strap top - exact same in plane ..
I wish someone bought her some diff colour clothes.

If the location is yet to be sleuthed..
It could even be them reunited in SA... (or hometown) cos that was an ‘I missed you’ kinda reunion..
So if that is a safari plane...
Has anyone seen that green tree as a logo for any game parks??
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Aug 31, 2019 4:42 am

@Ash I’m not sure I follow. The white railing pic and the plane go together. We are assuming most likely F3 date in Sydney. Somewhere like Balmoral
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 31, 2019 4:44 am

@Ash sorry I'm not following - Do you mean her outfit in the final 5 pics that were released in the media?  I know they're not the same - never said they were.  

And yes the pics of her greeting Matt with the white fence in the background are the same as on the plane.  That has all been established upthread.

IMO they went on a seaplane ride along the coast of NSW.  Definitely not South Africa IMO.  The pine tree matches those along the Northern Beaches.

In SA she wears the same top but with different bottoms (pinstriped pants in the railing pic, black pants or skirt on the couch in SA).  Matt's shirt is also different.

Sydney IMO:

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 UU7WIKx

South Africa IMO:

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 E1wRQma

Source: Tenplay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Aug 31, 2019 5:21 am

I agree @bobette. It even looks like Chelsie had her roots done inbetween. Maybe we need to go back and look at Chelsies hair for regrowth
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 69 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 59 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
Vjeff
ZeegaZigHah
susanna22
Marla
Sharkalicious