SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:58 pm

@Bobette  yes  definitely scouted imo. About to make threads for the contestants that we have pics of. Will add names once they are sleuthed.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:41 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette  yes  definitely scouted imo. About to make threads for the contestants that we have pics of. Will add names once they are sleuthed.

Oh my favourite bit. Their forum names!!! clapping!
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:50 am

I'm reasonably certain this is the glorious girl in pink.  The tattoo is the same.

https://www.instagram.com/itsvakoo/

And the video of her getting her hair shaved.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbHT_070Fx8

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:51 am

Top sleuthing @Agent99! IMO the giveaway is that her Insta is set to private at the moment, no wannabe model worth her salt has her official Insta on private! laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:46 am

Agent99 wrote:I'm reasonably certain this is the glorious girl in pink.  The tattoo is the same.

https://www.instagram.com/itsvakoo/

And the video of her getting her hair shaved.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbHT_070Fx8

rock @Agent99 nice work once again.  It's definitely her with the matching tattoo.  yes

Bobette wrote:This girl is absolutely stunning. Might check StarNow etc to see if she's a model.  

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 06SHTx6

Source

She's HOT.  Weird accent though...

Source

Her Twitter: https://twitter.com/vakookauapirura

Info from below video:

She was born in Namibia.  Originally from the UK and has lived in Sydney for 7-8 years (which explains the mixed up accent!) was 22 at time of video (May last year)

Source

Pretty clear IMO Vakoo's a talker so I'd expect her to do quite a bit of narration. Comes across as a bit of a nutcase/airhead IMO but it might be an act, not sure...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:13 am

@AllAboutLove Thankyou for all the contestant threads :frommeto

We don't have pic of this girl but she's in the video - could we get a thread for her too please?  

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 2uqbBs0

I have to say, I am really impressed with the wardrobe this season. Maybe having an unknown Lead meant they actually had enough money spare to buy decent dresses. Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:00 pm

@Agent99  clapping! nice find! Will add her name to her thread!

@Bobette  bestbud! most welcome! Good catch on the girl in the video  thumbsup I will edit/update the contestant thread with the duplicate and add her there.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:27 am

The pap pics are FINALLY visible on Matrix HERE  First night confirmed 5th/6th March per datestamps and captions

@AllAboutLove may we please have new contestant threads for the girls below which were not already leaked? TYIA

Red strappy supertight dress

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 QsIOPeD
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 NhmiYes

Source

HIDEOUS Emerald Green Dress

Sorry but this dress screams MOT.  Bad luck honey.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 QLGss3r

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 4AhSIOI

Source

Blonde biker chick

We had this girl's pic in "black long sleeved dress" girl's thread but she's a different girl so will need her own thread.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 6bvAn0A

Source

Blonde, arrives on a motorbike and looks like fun.  She's going on my watch list.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 TPjiubY

Source

Black halter/backless dress

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 TrDDgzl

Source

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Pz7WY3f

Source

White crocheted keyhole dress possibly recycled from a 1970s tablecloth  Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 3806527698

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 W7viZGC

Source

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 YbgT6RS

Source

Black (?) fishtail dress curly hair

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 KeyPctP

Source

So the six additional girls above brings us to 20.  Seems like there should be a couple more?  How many did Nick start with?

There's practically a whole page (50 pics) of Vakoo.  The paps couldn't get enough of her!  Girl knows how to work a camera.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:44 pm

Most of the girls are very pretty! They also look slightly older than typical US early 20-something contestants. 

I like Matt so far from the pictures. He seems like a real gentleman, and tries to make everyone comfortable. Hope he won’t disappoint !

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:24 pm

I like the look of 'White crocheted keyhole dress possibly recycled from a 1970s tablecloth'.  She's tall, so I guess is a model.  (off to scour more modelling sites dizzy )

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:37 pm

Awesome; hope you find her @Agent99!  @sdmom Yes I agree some of the girls are stunning.  IMO TPTB probably scouted HARD for girls this year since they knew this was a make or break season and they had to deliver.

Bach AU had a fairly a disastrous year in 2018 (the last celeb Bach chose no one, and the Bette, who was a fairly unpopular recycled BiP contestant, made IMO a VERY POOR CHOICE laugh out loud) and there was talk of cancellation.

Having an unknown Lead seems to have freed up some money to spend elsewhere (the dresses are FAR better than the last two seasons!) and they may have offered the girls more incentive$ hence a "higher standard"?

Hopefully we might get an interesting O/S location too (usually it's Thailand, Singapore or somewhere close to AU and cheap to fly to.laugh out loud) Matt mentioned liking skiing so it would be great if they went somewhere cold.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:02 pm

@Bobette thanks for the background info! When will the show air?

I never watched the international series until last year’s Russia B’ette. What happened after the show really burned me (the lead is a very very famous entertainer, and she treated  her f1 who I think was very genuine terribly right after the last episode), but I thoroughly enjoyed the discussion and that small community. RS spoilers take out much of the sleuthing fun for me, and the discussion sometimes is too heated for my enjoyment too. You guys seem to have so much fun on this side of the board so I am stepping out of my comfort zone and decide to participate and learn how to be a better sleuthers from you bunch. Please bear with me an all my questions!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+14
Zaynab
Enough
Sprite
Al
Bachbee
LoveDovez
Bobette
GuardianAngel
Louise
sdmom
Dirty Street Pie