SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu May 16, 2019 12:16 am

Bobette wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:@Bobette

Nikki's thread

Are all the contestants you posted upthread with bolded names, are the ones sleuthed here??

Thank you @GuardianAngel.  

Yes all of the girls have been sleuthed here.  No guarantee they are 100% correct but I'm pretty confident with most of them.  

Cassandra was named in the media here and Vakoo here (after @Agent99 found her and posted her details) but none of the others have been ID'd by the media yet so the list is almost entirely the result of sleuthing/speculation by our members.  yes

I expect DM to publish an article "appropriating" our research any day now... :gotcha:

And here it is..   Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 3806527698

BIG THANKS to Joshua Fox for acknowledging the forum! thumbsup

... although it might just be so he can blame us if we're wrong.  laugh out loud

An Instagram model, a lip filler fanatic and wannabe actress: Meet the glamorous women vying for Matthew Agnew's heart on The Bachelor 2019

The Bachelor is set to return later this year, starring a rather unlikely suitor.

And Daily Mail Australia can reveal several of the potential contestants vying for the heart of handsome astrophysicist Matthew Agnew.

As first discovered by fans on the Bachelor and Bachelorette Spoiler Forum, the 2019 'lineup' includes an Instagram model, a lip filler fanatic and a wannabe actress.

The first 'confirmed' bachelorette is YouTuber and model Vakoo Kauapirura.

She is no stranger to the spotlight, having been signed as a model by Scoop Management several years ago.

Vakoo has also worked alongside Tammy Hembrow, appearing in a campaign for her activewear range Saski Collection.  

Jewellery designer Cassandra Mamone will also likely be appearing on The Bachelor, fans have discovered.

The Adelaide local has previously designed pieces for celebrity clients, including Carrie Bickmore and Jesinta Franklin.

Reality stars Sarah Roza and Laurina Fleure even supported her at the launch of her latest collection in Melbourne last year.

Lingerie designer Monique Morley is also believed to be starring on the show.

The stunning Sydneysider launched her brand INTIMATES by Monique back in 2014, and describes herself on social media as a 'travel addict'.  

Monique is followed by Jessika Power and Justin Hemmes on Instagram, which suggests she already has friends in high places.

Furthermore, Keely Spedding is rumoured to be taking part in the program.

She recently switched her Instagram to private and deleted her StarNow profile, a tell-tale sign she has entered the Bachelor mansion.

Before it was removed, Keely described herself on StarNow as an 'actor and extra' with an 'extreme interest' in launching a TV career.

Fans also suspect that Sogand Mohtat will feature as a contestant.

Sogand, who was born in Iran and lives in Sydney, may prove to be an intellectual match for Matthew thanks to her career as a civil engineer.

She is also passionate about lip fillers, and is even the brand ambassador of a cosmetic clinic in Parramatta.

Another possible contestant is chemical engineer Chelsie McLeod - but, like the others, her involvement is yet to be confirmed.  

Daily Mail Australia has contacted Channel 10 for comment.  

The Bachelor is expected to air on Channel 10 in early August

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 16, 2019 8:19 pm

thumbsup great job everyone!! That's amazing sleuthing!! Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 1176891977

Thank you Joshua DailyMail !!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu May 30, 2019 6:19 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Because I love all of the lovely sleuthers here, I’ve logged onto Sportsbet and complied all of the odds, max bets and winnings at a point when they would definitely know the F4, and possibly the F1 and F2.

...snipped (see betting thread for odds)

So, if a 31-33 year old with black hair from Queensland walks in on night 1, I’ll be calling forks rotfl

Alright let's double down gang - we need to work out who this girl is and in particular whether she's from QLD.  

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 7Vi1vOq

Source

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 HDsLuQS

... and this one:

Agent99 wrote:This is great laugh out loud  My money is on dark blue sequins.  No offence meant, but she looks like the right age bracket.

Bobette wrote:Face reveal

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 2ZCFvHb

Source

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 QR6eFtP

Source

I think they are the only two with black hair who aren't confirmed to be out?  Possible of course there is someone else we have no pap pics of - that really would be unfair!

ETA: Link to StarNow listings for black-haired QLD girls 28 to 36 here (although I'm hoping F1 will be someone not completely fame hungry...)

Probably a long shot but are any of the known contestants or people-in-the-know following this girl?

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 OdJK8rK

Source

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 UKSk0MS

https://www.starnow.com.au/nyimedamacham/photos/10379760/

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 30, 2019 11:53 pm

@Bobette oh good one! She looks like she could be the sequin girl. Her forehead is exactly the same!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri May 31, 2019 12:12 am

I don't know I feel like I'm clutching at straws here TBH.  laugh out loud  Sportsbet have certainly never had a black haired QLD girl in her 30s as the pre-season favourite before so someone knows something IMO - that's way too specific!  

Giving the lowest odds to young/blonde/NSW but then giving 30s/black/QLD such low max bets is classic sneaky Sportsbet.  As @Dirty Street Pie says, if someone walks in night 1 ticking every box it'll be super obvious now.

We'll know night 1 anyway because that's when Sportsbet release the odds for the individual girls.  I just really want to sleuth it out before then!  I wonder if there are girls we don't have any pics of (including intruders...)
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri May 31, 2019 1:42 am

Just waiting for the odds to change, and Sportsbet being all “nah, we’re just messing with you” and favourite goes back to young blonde from NSW laugh out loud

I guess the thing is, most people don’t look at the maximum bets, they just look at the odds, and at the moment the odds vs maximum win are pointing in 2 completely different directions.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri May 31, 2019 2:17 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Just waiting for the odds to change, and Sportsbet being all “nah, we’re just messing with you” and favourite goes back to young blonde from NSW laugh out loud

I guess the thing is, most people don’t look at the maximum bets, they just look at the odds, and at the moment the odds vs maximum win are pointing in 2 completely different directions.

Yes you're exactly right @Dirty Street Pie they do the same thing every season and usually it's not overly helpful because winners usually are blonde or brunette and from Syd or Melb.  

Sportsbet have gone to great lengths to hide the actual favourite which makes me think they do know who it is, and with such unusual stats it should be easy to pick her out of the lineup.  

...and yet here I am still scratching my head. Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri May 31, 2019 10:46 am

Well, she is gorgeous @Bobette, but taken as per fb.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 OdJK8rK

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 416U1I5

Source

https://www.facebook.com/nyimeda.macham

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri May 31, 2019 1:14 pm

Agent99 wrote:Well, she is gorgeous @Bobette, but taken as per fb.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 416U1I5

Source

https://www.facebook.com/nyimeda.macham

She is very pretty. She reminds me of Gabrielle Union.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Gabrie10
https://worldofblackheroes.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/gabrielle-union-3.jpg

Do we know the premier date?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri May 31, 2019 6:41 pm

@Agent99 thanks for the fb info that rules her out then. No other dancers on Starnow looked like a possible match to me so the samba dancer remains a mystery...

@Sprite premiere will probably be late July after the masterchef finale
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:02 pm

Masterchef finale will be on 21 or 22 July. My bet MC will finish on 21 July(Tuesday), Bachelor premiere on 22 Jul.
Ch 10 or MC is not doing well in the ratings. Also Survivor can premiere on Sun,26 July or Mon, 27 Jul and then we will have Survivor on Mon and Tues night and The Bachelor on Wed and Thursday night.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:04 am

Enough wrote:Masterchef finale will be on 21 or 22 July. My bet MC will finish on 21 July(Tuesday), Bachelor premiere on 22 Jul.
Ch 10 or MC is not doing well in the ratings. Also Survivor can premiere on Sun,26 July or Mon, 27 Jul and then we will have Survivor on Mon and Tues night and The Bachelor on Wed and Thursday night.

I agree Masterchef will most likely finish 21st July (that's a Sunday though not a Tuesday) then IMO Bach is likely to start Wednesday 24th and air Wed/Thurs as per previous seasons.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+14
Zaynab
Enough
Sprite
Al
Bachbee
LoveDovez
Bobette
GuardianAngel
Louise
sdmom
Dirty Street Pie