SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Enough Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:57 pm

Bobette wrote:
Enough wrote:Masterchef finale will be on 21 or 22 July. My bet MC will finish on 21 July(Tuesday), Bachelor premiere on 22 Jul.
Ch 10 or MC is not doing well in the ratings. Also Survivor can premiere on Sun,26 July or Mon, 27 Jul and then we will have Survivor on Mon and Tues night and The Bachelor on Wed and Thursday night.

I agree Masterchef will most likely finish 21st July (that's a Sunday though not a Tuesday) then IMO Bach is likely to start Wednesday 24th and air Wed/Thurs as per previous seasons.

Sorry! Got all my dates wrong. MC will finish on 22nd Jul (Mon) or 23rd(Tue). Last year MC finale was on a Tue.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:09 pm

Enough wrote:
Bobette wrote:
Enough wrote:Masterchef finale will be on 21 or 22 July. My bet MC will finish on 21 July(Tuesday), Bachelor premiere on 22 Jul.
Ch 10 or MC is not doing well in the ratings. Also Survivor can premiere on Sun,26 July or Mon, 27 Jul and then we will have Survivor on Mon and Tues night and The Bachelor on Wed and Thursday night.

I agree Masterchef will most likely finish 21st July (that's a Sunday though not a Tuesday) then IMO Bach is likely to start Wednesday 24th and air Wed/Thurs as per previous seasons.

Sorry! Got all my dates wrong. MC will finish on 22nd Jul (Mon) or 23rd(Tue). Last year MC finale was on a Tue.

Gotcha yes Wed 24th looking good then. Hurrah!

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:58 am

Still looking for girls even though names will probably drop soon.  How about this for crochet dress? I can't even remember now who she was following, but she has the legs to match laugh out loud

Helena Sauzier
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 CVAvQ4d

Source
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Fd7T5dG

Source

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:00 pm

Agent99 wrote:Still looking for girls even though names will probably drop soon.  How about this for crochet dress? I can't even remember now who she was following, but she has the legs to match laugh out loud

Helena Sauzier
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 CVAvQ4d

Source
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Fd7T5dG

Source

And the same earrings!  Awesome find, @Agent99. yes Taking over to her thread for direct comparison; I think you found her...

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 LLtqwDf
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:38 pm

I wonder if the June 5 Iconic Dentistry photo was taken recently or is stock.  She looks great laugh out loud   I went back to try and find who she was following on SM and it was @intimatesbymonique.  It's a recent follow I think.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:43 pm

Agent99 wrote:I wonder if the June 5 Iconic Dentistry photo was taken recently or is stock.  She looks great laugh out loud   I went back to try and find who she was following on SM and it was @intimatesbymonique.  It's a recent follow I think.

Awesome work @Agent99!  thumbsup

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 F8sQsvp

Source

I've found her Linkedin - adding to her thread now.  She's smart.  Got an ATAR of 95.4 and did a BSc in 2011-14 so at least she has some credentials to back up her "health & wellness" business aspirations unlike some *cough Ali Oetjen cough*
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:59 am

Sunday Telegraph has named this girl Helena.

Sorry, I can't link as I am reading the paper online.

https://i.imgur.com/W7viZGC.jpg

Also they mentioned another 25 years old girl, China researcher Kristen

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:01 am

Enough wrote:Sunday Telegraph has named this girl Helena.

CHINESE WITH BLACK HAIR?!?   Come in Spinner.   Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 2498057887

ETA:  I can't get to the damned article because I'm not a subscriber.  We need to know about this Kristen girl STAT.  Could you possibly paraphrase the article for us?  Praying

Helena is F2 or (more likely) F3 for sure IMO if Daily Tele has named her - they have close links to the show and would be painting the picture TPTB want painted IMO.

From the thumbnail on Google - Sogand has been named too. How very interesting... Hopefully DM will rip off their info and publish a copycat article by morning.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 XLI1lG6

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:15 am

Last edited by Bobette on Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:52 pm; edited 3 times in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:30 am

Civil engineer Sogand has been revealed as one of the single beauties set to vie for Matt Agnew’s heart in the latest season of The Bachelor.

Described in Ten’s promo as being smart and articulate, the 30-year-old is reportedly gentle in nature but knows what she wants out of life.
The brunette beauty, who grew up in Tehran, Iran before moving to Australia in 2005, said she applied for the show because she is ready to find love and settle down.

“I’m at a stage right now where I want to fall in love and share my life with someone,” she said.

“However; it’s extremely hard to find someone that is genuine, has the qualities I’m looking for, is ready to settle and wants me for who I am.

“I believe this show would allow me to get to know the Bachelor without any distractions from the outside world and ultimately make me fall on a deeper level for whom he really is and vise versa (hopefully).
“Also knowing how strict they are to pick the right girls, I can only imagine how strict they would have been with the Bachelor. This gives me faith to know that the Bachelor would possess many of the qualities the girls are looking for and most importantly, he is ready to find love.”

Among the other singletons set to compete for Agnew’s heart is 25-year-old China researcher Kristen, 25-year-old property analyst Abbie and 25-year-old health coach, Helena.

Source: https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/the-bachelor-2019-the-women-looking-for-love-with-matt-agnew/news-story/35aca0ba33a74bdff6cdcef401bd5abc

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:31 am

Bobette wrote:
Enough wrote:Sunday Telegraph has named this girl Helena.

CHINESE WITH BLACK HAIR?!?   Come in Spinner.   Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 2498057887

ETA:  I can't get to the damned article because I'm not a subscriber.  We need to know about this Kristen girl STAT.  Could you possibly paraphrase the article for us?  Praying

Helena is F2 or (more likely) F3 for sure IMO if Daily Tele has named her - they have close links to the show and would be painting the picture TPTB want painted IMO.

From the thumbnail on Google - Sogand has been named too.  How very interesting...  Hopefully DM will rip off their info and publish a copycat article by morning.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 XLI1lG6

Source

There is nothing in the article about her having black hair

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:32 am

Last edited by Bobette on Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:14 pm; edited 3 times in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+14
Zaynab
Enough
Sprite
Al
Bachbee
LoveDovez
Bobette
GuardianAngel
Louise
sdmom
Dirty Street Pie