SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat May 04, 2019 3:32 am

Agent99 wrote:I agree @Bobette.  I just saw her brother is a motorcyclist.

Geez I went out for a couple of hours and came back to a lot Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 1710264613  Well done everyone.

bowdown The missing piece of the puzzle!  Legend, thanks.  

Copying this whole mess over to motorbike's thread now...

Al wrote:So if that video has just been deleted, or the page deactivated/deletes, does that mean red ruffle girl is out? I saw her date pics and thought for sure she'd make it far.

It's a different girl that's out IMO @Al.  Phew!  I expected Ruffles to go far too maybe F1.  

With all the SM changes I think motorbike girl has definitely gone, and Ruffles still in. yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat May 04, 2019 4:08 am

OK, so who do we have left as our potential Top 4?

- Red Ruffles
- White Keyhole
- First Date Girl
- ?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Sat May 04, 2019 5:34 am

Bobette wrote:
Agent99 wrote:I agree @Bobette.  I just saw her brother is a motorcyclist.

Geez I went out for a couple of hours and came back to a lot Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 1710264613  Well done everyone.

bowdown The missing piece of the puzzle!  Legend, thanks.  

Copying this whole mess over to motorbike's thread now...

Al wrote:So if that video has just been deleted, or the page deactivated/deletes, does that mean red ruffle girl is out? I saw her date pics and thought for sure she'd make it far.

It's a different girl that's out IMO @Al.  Phew!  I expected Ruffles to go far too maybe F1.  

With all the SM changes I think motorbike girl has definitely gone, and Ruffles still in. yes

Great work ladies Smiley Ruffles is back in the lead for F1 in my mind.
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat May 04, 2019 8:42 am

Bobette wrote: So... who dis?

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 BwY6XO4

Source

OK so I think she must be Marshmallow Girl, yah? Skin tone, body shape and hair colour/length look right to me.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Q2eAYba

Source

And I think this is her again here.  Same earrings, yes?  But different clothes, and the paps claim it's the same date!   dizzy

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 SPmZRdm

Source

Some of the other girls are wearing different clothes between the red car stopover and the actual date too, e.g. Vakoo:

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Gnj5Y0H

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 K9BAwUh

While others (Ruffles) stay wearing the same.  I guess some girls changed outfits when they got to Somersby estate? question
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Sat May 04, 2019 10:17 am

Has this girl been sluethed yet? Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Infram18
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Scree166
Source: Matrix

Last edited by Bachbee on Sat May 04, 2019 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Bachbee
Bachbee

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat May 04, 2019 10:30 am

Bachbee wrote:Has this girl been sluethed yet? Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Infram18
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Scree166

No she hasn't - well done again!  thumbsup

Is she active on sm? That's first date girl - FDs usually get to top 4/5 so if she's out & active, hometowns might be done. Also do you have a direct link to her ig please?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Sat May 04, 2019 10:33 am

@bobette She has accepted follow requests from some of the girls, I can't see anything other than that
Link to her IG
https://instagram.com/sogand_m__?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=crx6m8w9bnw1
Bachbee
Bachbee

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat May 04, 2019 10:36 am

Bachbee wrote:@bobette She has accepted follow requests from some of the girls, I can't see anything other than that
Link to her IG
https://instagram.com/sogand_m__?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=crx6m8w9bnw1

Perfect - thanks. Nice work m'lady.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 BaGFJlS

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun May 05, 2019 8:19 am

Bachbee wrote:@bobette Monique is the blonde that sells underwear right? I have a few other girls that i'm almost certain are contestants but I can't match them to any of the pap shots  and they are active on SM so they go out early on... meh. Hopefully we can slueth out the F2 once filming wraps up if it hasn't already.

Yes, Monique is the knicker chick but we don't have a thread for her yet - unless I'm not recognising her.  @GuardianAngel could we please have a thread for Monique?  I'll copy her info below.  TYIA.

Bobette wrote:
Bachbee wrote:Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Infram16
Sources: new idea, Matrix

@Bachbee I think you've got two different girls here - girl bottom left has longer hair than girl top left.  Bottom left is the same girl as the pics below in the puffy white shirt with a scarf in her hair; face looks like Monique. Top left girl is someone else IMO.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 4o35RUk

Source

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 G4GmaRw

Source

A full-body pic Monique:

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 VxOcXy4

Source

Her IG stats as of today:

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 DCZtqUH

Source

Re: other girls, there's usually about 25 contestants for Bach incl intruders so it's likely there are 2-3 more.  We've had so few pap photos this year I think we've done well to get as many as we (you laugh out loud) have. Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 1377737533

Feel free to post the details of the girls you've got your eye on.  This thread is for "potential" contestants so you don't need to be 100% sure; as long as any pics posted are public and you link the source it's all good.  yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 05, 2019 6:33 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon May 06, 2019 9:34 pm

Bachbee wrote:@bobette Monique is the blonde that sells underwear right? I have a few other girls that i'm almost certain are contestants but I can't match them to any of the pap shots  and they are active on SM so they go out early on... meh. Hopefully we can slueth out the F2 once filming wraps up if it hasn't already.

Does anyone have any potential SM matches for Feather/Samba woman?  

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 7Vi1vOq

Source

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 HDsLuQS

Source

If she hasn't been found on the other girls' follow lists she might still be in.

Thinking Ruffles & Crochet still there (potentially F1/F2?) and maybe Marshmallow Girl, but I doubt they'd let Matt repeat Richie's Brunette Massacre so there has to be at least one dark haired girl in the top 4 IMO and it looks like First Date Girl is active on SM so... maybe Feathers?  

Pics of her & Vakoo were published in the media early on so I'm assuming TPTB will want one of them to make it to hometowns or their casting will look tokenistic and SM suggests Vakoo's been gone a while.  

Who else has Top 4 potential do we think?  question
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Tue May 07, 2019 9:39 am

Per a couple of producers Insta stories it looks like they were filming in manly today

Edit: hopefully we get some pap pics
Bachbee
Bachbee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+14
Zaynab
Enough
Sprite
Al
Bachbee
LoveDovez
Bobette
GuardianAngel
Louise
sdmom
Dirty Street Pie