SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfinale - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 4 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Post by blueblues Wed 13 Mar - 13:28

bachelorfinale - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 4 Gma10
source

blueblues

Back to top Go down

bachelorfinale - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 4 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Post by northernviewer Wed 13 Mar - 13:29

I'm seeing the real thing with these two. On GMA, they really seem to be in love and their smiles are genuine. I think Cassie is still feeling the pressure that skeptics don't see her as totally sincere, but from what they said about their families support, all the time they've been together and the plans they're making together, I'm convinced they're all in, love each other, and see this as a long term relationship with marriage at the end. IMO ... that's the goal at the end of this ... finding a person that you can see forever with... it doesn't always work out in the end, but I think these 2 have a good start at this.

Best wishes to them.

I sure hope when on Kelly and Ryan that Kelly isn't her usual rude self toward them.... JK jokes with all Bach couples, that's his job, but he at least wishes them well and doesn't insult them. Kelly on the other hand wants to show her disgust with the show and rudely questions the lead and their F1 as a result.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Wed 13 Mar - 13:30

I just watched GMA and I thought it was sweet that Patti Murrin from Frozen on Broadway made a short video for them. She's real life friends with Colton and I'm glad to see she's supportive of Cassie too.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed 13 Mar - 13:41

She is adorable, they are adorable.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed 13 Mar - 15:07

bachelorfinale - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 4 D1iKIQwXQAAaydX
The Bachelor @BachelorABC
Start your morning with Colton & Cassie on @GMA, @LiveKellyRyan, and @TheView! pic.twitter.com/oTp6VJdV9G
https://mobile.twitter.com/BachelorABC
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by maryl Wed 13 Mar - 15:27

I'm so happy for Colton and Cassie!
Wishing them the best !!!

maryl

Female Posts : 174

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed 13 Mar - 15:28

bachelorfinale - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 4 D1g58UoUcAAnHjF
The Bachelor @BachelorABC
We are so happy for @colton & @CassieRandolph!! #TheBachelor #TheBachelorFinale pic.twitter.com/jUfm9hyNAD
https://mobile.twitter.com/BachelorABC
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed 13 Mar - 15:32

bachelorfinale - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 4 D1gWR5AVYAAyCZk
Colton Underwood @colton
I have 4 months worth of photos from our relationship and I’m not going to apologize for posting all of them this week. @CassieRandolph ❤️ pic.twitter.com/EntHJMzmL1
bachelorfinale - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 4 D1ikDTXWoAE5qNj
Colton Underwood @colton
Hi @GMA pic.twitter.com/8Wmzolpayq
https://mobile.twitter.com/colton
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed 13 Mar - 15:36

bachelorfinale - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 4 D1iSFp8U4AAjYYt
Good Morning America @GMA
THEY'RE HERE!!! @colton @cassierandolph ❤️ gma.abc/2SXGeVr @bachelorABC #TheBachelor #BachelorFinale #BachelorNation pic.twitter.com/yzeXxezuEU
bachelorfinale - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 4 D1ihax7VYAEvJcl
“I just did not want her NOT in my life.” @colton is a man in L-O-V-E, folks! gma.abc/2SXGeVr @bachelorABC #TheBachelor #BachelorNation pic.twitter.com/LmuV8vThUG
“Right now, we’re enjoying dating … but we have talked about an engagement. We’ll see!” @Colton is playing coy but hints that he wants to put a ring on @cassierandolph’s finger gma.abc/2SXGeVr @bachelorABC #TheBachelor pic.twitter.com/GJ7H2JCMm7
https://mobile.twitter.com/GMA
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed 13 Mar - 15:46

bachelorfinale - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 4 D1gQpQ-VAAITI54
E! News @enews
Cassie and Colton. ❤️ #TheBachelor pic.twitter.com/dbU1kivwB7
bachelorfinale - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 4 D1gRkB0WkAIuCbg
E! News @enews
Cassie and Colton are together and happier than ever. #TheBachelor eonli.ne/2EWbzmp pic.twitter.com/wSeG1KT1SG
bachelorfinale - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 4 D1iluqjXgAAojSJ
E! News @enews
This is just the beginning for Cassie and Colton. #TheBachelor eonli.ne/2F0sh3Z pic.twitter.com/xts0SSYSmG
https://mobile.twitter.com/enews
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed 13 Mar - 15:49

bachelorfinale - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 4 D1ioJ37WoAEPOR0
E! News @enews
Colton Underwood may not have proposed on #TheBachelor, but Neil Lane gave him a diamond ring for when he and Cassie decide they're ready. eonli.ne/2F24wsx pic.twitter.com/BW3yjDRY4B
bachelorfinale - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 4 D1isuJ4WsAAbuKf
E! News @enews
They may be taking things "day by day," but it sounds like there are big things ahead for #TheBachelor's Cassie and Colton: eonli.ne/2THZuuC pic.twitter.com/u4bWMLPi4X
https://mobile.twitter.com/enews
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed 13 Mar - 16:00

bachelorfinale - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 4 D1iiUYtVAAESSg1
Jimmy Kimmel Live @JimmyKimmelLive
#TheBachelor @Colton & his girlfriend/almost fiancée @CassieRandolph!
#TheBachelorFinale #BachelorNation @BachelorABC pic.twitter.com/uwAEfkMPTz
https://mobile.twitter.com/JimmyKimmelLive?p=s
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

+51
RainbowConnection
pwgolfer
cookielover12
wishesfireworks
Mella13