SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 33 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Post by Julie81 Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:21 pm

I believe Cassie stated somewhere that she and Caelen were broken up way before she started the bachelor. It was not just weeks before. Either way, she and Colton are happy as can be now!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 33 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Post by Lucas15 Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:15 pm

Julie81 wrote:I believe Cassie stated somewhere that she and Caelen were broken up way before she started the bachelor. It was not just weeks before. Either way, she and Colton are happy as can be now!

I believe this as well. Caelan's interview in the Philippines (Source) suggested to me that after they broke up he spent about a year playing basketball in China, came home to do some workouts (IIRC he had a slight injury playing in China) and that was when he and Cassie were thrown back into contact to film Young Once season 2. I don't think at that point getting together was anything that Cassie ever contemplated - she wanted to be friends - but Caelan kept pushing for more than that. They were never "together" as a couple at any point during the filming of Yound Once season 2, and elected to break all contact with each other because it was too hard on Caelan.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:24 pm

Young Once season 2 episode 1:

Cassie and Caelan are thrown back into contact by the filming of Young Once season 2. Caelan actually has a new “friend” – Kendall  - who says that Caelan needs to let go of this “Cassie stuff” because there are other girls out there who can fit him better.

Cassie talks about what she wants and says:

if I want one thing from God it would be to make kind of my path clear to me, or make me content in it not being clear.

She says she doesn’t have any doubts about her decision not to be with Caelan. She knows what a future with Caelan would be and she doesn’t know if that’s right for her and doesn’t know if Caelan is right for her. While on the one hand she is showing the kind of “I don’t know” confusion we saw on The Bachelor she is in the same breath quite positive that she has no doubts about her decision with regard to Caelan.

There were some lengthy conversations between Cassie and her sister Michelle but this was the most interesting snippet to me:

Michelle asks her if she’s going to see Caelan before he leaves for the Philippines and she says “I don’t know.”  Then Cassie says:

I DO want to get married. I could meet the right person tomorrow; I could meet the right person in a year. I think God should be the foundation of that relationship especially because I’m a Christian that’s the most important thing to me in finding someone. I think God fits in every single area of our lives especially a relationship as important as finding your life partner.

Caelan had received a text from Cassie that she’d like to see him before he goes to the Philippines. He admits that after their last breakup he always wanted to be back with her but it’s his understanding that she sees him as a great guy but not for her (right now he adds). Cassie says she always wants to be friends with Caelan and hopes they can see eye to eye on things. IMO when they meet it’s obvious that Cassie just wants to be friends but Caelan wants to be more than friends – he wants her back. Cassie and Caelan have another conversation that IMO doesn’t go much better than many of their others. She loves him as a friend but doesn’t know that it could be more than that (here’s the confusion on her part again – the same “I don’t know, I wish I DID know” that we saw during her journey with Colton).

And that ends Young Once season 2 episode 1.

Lucas15

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:03 pm

@Lucas15 thanks! I hope u can recap season 2 Smiley it’s not on you tube yet only the first episode:(
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:05 pm

They are starting to publish their pics from when they were in hiding, and I don’t mind at all. beatingheart blowkiss

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:12 pm

blueblues wrote:They are starting to publish their pics from when they were in hiding, and I don’t mind at all.  beatingheart  blowkiss

YAY about time laugh out loud still waiting to hear about when they will grace us on the TV again?! Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 33 1f60d
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:00 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:@Lucas15 thanks! I hope u can recap season 2 Smiley it’s not on you tube yet only the first episode:(

I know - you have to subscribe to Castle TV to be able to see it. I'm not sure it would add much to our collective understanding - Biola shaped so much of the thinking of those who attended it and it was season 1 when they were all attending there. BTW - Cassie's mother Amy posted on her Facebook page that she "Studied at Biola; her father Matt posted on his LinkedIn page that he attended Biola from 1988 to 1992; Cassie went to Biola and her sister Michelle went to Biola. So the Biola "culture" surrounds Cassie on all sides and at least for me it was informative to learn about it - what do students believe and how do they think?

I did find a scene which I believe is the final breakup scene with Caelan from season 2; I'm not going to link to it or even recap it because I fear it might be a copyright infringement, so I'll simply say that this is only my opinion. Cassie seemed to be happy after the breakup but sad because she felt Caelan was miserable because of her and she never wanted that to happen. IMO this feeds into a statement I heard / read during the media blitz where Cassie said that she'd done breakups before and always felt relief afterwards, but after breaking up with Colton she felt regret. That's a good lead-in to my opinions about Cassie and Colton which I'll save for another post.

Lucas15

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:08 pm

Those pics are so cute! ❤️ Someone on IG pointed out that Colton with with his family Nov 22nd and he captioned the photo “thanksgiving part 1” , looks like he traveled the next day and had thanksgiving Part 2 with Cassie Smiley I love seeing the pics from their early relationship

Thanks for recapping young once. I don’t really have an interest in watching but it provides a lot of insight in her relationship with Colton ... from the recaps it does seem like Cassie was over that relationship for a long time and the back and forth mostly only happened because she didn’t wanna hurt him. Wildly different from her reaction when colton returned to her, which was pure joy and happiness
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Mella13 Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:51 am

From Cassie IG. Where she is moving? To her sister? Smiley
Mella13
Mella13

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:33 am

Mella13 wrote:From Cassie IG. Where she is moving? To her sister? Smiley

i was wondering as well?? i saw on michelle her sis IG story that she was moving too?? are they moving in together then??
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderfan Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:36 am

Perhaps Cassie and Michelle are moving in together in LA; so cassie will be much closer to colton!

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:41 am

lavenderfan wrote:Perhaps Cassie and Michelle are moving in together in LA; so cassie will be much closer to colton!
That’s my guess. Cassie has been living with her parents to save money while studying, but her economy is about to change quite drastically.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

+51
RainbowConnection
pwgolfer
cookielover12
wishesfireworks
Mella13