SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfinale - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 77 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Post by whit90 Sun May 26, 2019 12:41 am

Jolena wrote:Anyone know what the occasion is that they are celebrating? Looks like a catered party , roasting marshmellows and lots of booze.

It is Gregg Sulkin’s surprise birthday party !
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

bachelorfinale - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 77 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 26, 2019 1:20 pm

@Bachhh022 This isn't showing up for me. Please post the link and I will fix it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Sun May 26, 2019 2:17 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Bachhh022 This isn't showing up for me. Please post the link and I will fix it.

Thanks! The embed link wasn’t working for some reason

Here it is : https://twitter.com/welovecolton49/status/1132641404914683904?s=20
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 26, 2019 2:29 pm

@Bachhh022 thanks! When you paste the embeded code, space out the emoji's. They will reappear once you send. If you leave them in it distorts the post.

https://twitter.com/welovecolton49/status/1132641404914683904?s=20

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Sun May 26, 2019 3:39 pm

Laughing so hard at this cantstopl
Credit: @Caelynn Miller-Keyes

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bx72cQCn5N-/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun May 26, 2019 8:53 pm

Bachhh022 wrote:Laughing so hard at this cantstopl
Credit: @Caelynn Miller-Keyes

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bx72cQCn5N-/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

rofl rofl looks like C&C are about to Lol as well!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun May 26, 2019 9:04 pm

If you guys are interested looks like Cassies season 2 of young once has finally dropped on youtube!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKJUnPzB1wo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Sun May 26, 2019 11:59 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:If you guys are interested looks like Cassies season 2 of young once has finally dropped on youtube!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKJUnPzB1wo

I went though and watched some of this and while i havent watched it in full (maybe i will one day), i dont get why some people say Cassie strung her ex along. In the videos i watched she seemed pretty clear that she just wanted to be friends with him, that that's what she was struggling with. I think she may have even felt some pressure from her family to get back with him (maybe thats why she considered it the spring before the bachelor filmed) but i never really thought she strung him along until he would push the issue. Anyways, i definitely see more of why her and colton clicked, their values seem to align really closely. With her ex it seemed like they shared beliefs but he seemed to use it to control what she did at times while colton doesnt seem to do that at all and i think thats a big part of why they work.
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon May 27, 2019 2:57 am

Having the families meet is important and all, but this is the really critical moment. laugh out loud
Cassie: "You guys OK over there?"
bachelorfinale - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 77 Maveri10
bachelorfinale - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 77 Sniper10
https://www.instagram.com/stories/cassierandolph/

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Mella13 Mon May 27, 2019 4:45 am

Snipper seems to be a really nice, old guy, so I would worry about him, no cats. bachelorfinale - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 77 3806527698 I hope it went smoothly.
Mella13
Mella13

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Mon May 27, 2019 7:02 am

Bachhh022 wrote:I went though and watched some of this and while i haven't watched it in full (maybe i will one day), i don't get why some people say Cassie strung her ex along. In the videos i watched she seemed pretty clear that she just wanted to be friends with him, that that's what she was struggling with. I think she may have even felt some pressure from her family to get back with him (maybe that's why she considered it the spring before the bachelor filmed) but i never really thought she strung him along until he would push the issue. Anyways, i definitely see more of why her and Colton clicked, their values seem to align really closely. With her ex it seemed like they shared beliefs but he seemed to use it to control what she did at times while Colton doesn't seem to do that at all and i think that's a big part of why they work.  

I have only watched the first episode (until now that's all that was posted) but I did watch all of season 1 back "when". I happen to agree that a) she didn't lead her ex on - she was always of a clear mind as to what she wanted and what she didn't want and b) I think her family (or perhaps her father) may have exerted some pressure on her to get back with him. And b) may explain why some things that happened, happened. I don't "blame" her ex (IMO he really loved / loves her) but I think he is of the mind set that a wife should be submissive (the concept of a submissive wife is ingrained in some evangelicals and I think that's where her ex was coming from). I also agree that Colton's beliefs are much more aligned with Cassie's and when he told her "I want you to live your life" in Mallorca that spoke to the core of what she's been looking for in a partner.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon May 27, 2019 10:49 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
Bachhh022 wrote:I went though and watched some of this and while i haven't watched it in full (maybe i will one day), i don't get why some people say Cassie strung her ex along. In the videos i watched she seemed pretty clear that she just wanted to be friends with him, that that's what she was struggling with. I think she may have even felt some pressure from her family to get back with him (maybe that's why she considered it the spring before the bachelor filmed) but i never really thought she strung him along until he would push the issue. Anyways, i definitely see more of why her and Colton clicked, their values seem to align really closely. With her ex it seemed like they shared beliefs but he seemed to use it to control what she did at times while Colton doesn't seem to do that at all and i think that's a big part of why they work.  

I have only watched the first episode (until now that's all that was posted) but I did watch all of season 1 back "when". I happen to agree that a) she didn't lead her ex on - she was always of a clear mind as to what she wanted and what she didn't want and b) I think her family (or perhaps her father) may have exerted some pressure on her to get back with him. And b) may explain why some things that happened, happened. I don't "blame" her ex (IMO he really loved / loves her) but I think he is of the mind set that a wife should be submissive (the concept of a submissive wife is ingrained in some evangelicals and I think that's where her ex was coming from). I also agree that Colton's beliefs are much more aligned with Cassie's and when he told her "I want you to live your life" in Mallorca that spoke to the core of what she's been looking for in a partner.

I watched season 2 of "young once" and I agree that Colton's beliefs are very much what Cassie was looking for in a partner. From what I've seen on young once and the bachelor there is no doubt in my mind that Colton is Def a better match for Cassie then her Ex was, and they seem to be very much in love and on the same page . I can see their relationship going the distance. Colton is much more mature and I think he knows exactly what Cassie needs from a partner and in a relationship . bachelorfinale - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 77 4256136633 jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

+51
RainbowConnection
pwgolfer
cookielover12
wishesfireworks
Mella13