SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 30 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachlorette - Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:39 am

Credit to RS.

5. Luke Parker: 24, Gainesville, GA. Played college baseball at Faulkner University in Alabama. Grew up in Florida, also attended High Point University and played baseball there as well. Listed as an entrepreneur, so your guess is as good as mine as to what he does. Besides Crossfit.

Facebook – Luke Parker
Instagram – luke_parker777 (set to private as of 3/12)
LinkedIn –Luke Parker

thebachlorette - Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers* LukeP1-e1552162740866

thebachlorette - Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers* LukeP2-e1552162759516

thebachlorette - Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers* LukeP3-e1552162781252

thebachlorette - Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers* LukeP4-e1552162799902

thebachlorette - Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers* LukeP5-e1552162816429

Source: Reality Steve
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

thebachlorette - Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:45 am

I have no reason, but I think he might go far. I think he might be her type.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

thebachlorette - Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:39 pm

thebachlorette - Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 2019-026

https://www.instagram.com/luke_parker777/

thebachlorette - Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 2019-028

https://www.facebook.com/luke.parker.37

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:55 pm

Another cutie! Loving these guys so far.

Thanks @bluwavz for bringing these all over and creating threads from RS!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:40 pm

He has a nice energy.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:59 pm

thebachlorette - Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 2019-047
thebachlorette - Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 2019-048
thebachlorette - Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 2019-049
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EX0h1awXYFc

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:49 pm

thebachlorette - Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 53893328_10158411544137846_5411447665252630528_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_oc=AQnWxSgP0qJhptvX_963sklXWM5VWHtOo4GciLR4SSM4KlJk4u51LeZihxn3en7roC0&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1

Luke P. (24) Gainesville, GA
Source
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:14 pm

According to RS he got the FIR.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:40 pm

Imo good choice. He’s familiar to her and has a very direct approach.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:52 pm

nd4reality wrote:Imo good choice. He’s familiar to her and has a very direct approach.
Isn't he the one that said "I was hoping it would be you"- during the Bachelor finale when she met the first 5 men? He also made obvious effort to stand close to her as the show was ending.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:00 pm

He's a winner in my books. I had a quick look at his IG which is private, and noticed he follows Rod Stewart Fans. thebachlorette - Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 1f60e thebachlorette - Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 26bd

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:04 pm

Sorry for the double post.

@just me You are correct. Nice catch!
He has a sister in law named Hannah. Smiley Go to the link for the full story.

https://www.gainesvilletimes.com/life/gainesville-resident-luke-parker-to-be-on-upcoming-season-of-the-bachelorette-in-may/
thebachlorette - Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 151661_2211.max-1200x675

Layne Saliba  
Updated: March 15, 2019, 11:59 a.m.

Luke Parker is hoping to turn Hannah B. to Hannah P. at the end of their journey on the upcoming season of “The Bachelorette.”

The show, which will premiere May 13 on ABC, is set to start filming this week, so Luke, a Gainesville resident, has already been sworn to secrecy and had his phone and all other forms of communication confiscated upon arriving in Los Angeles to record the show.

Hannah Brown, an Alabama native, is this season’s bachelorette, who was also on the just-concluded season of “The Bachelor.” When she was announced as the new bachelorette on the March 12 finale of “The Bachelor,” Luke and four other men who will be on the upcoming season met her for their first time on live TV.
“You are absolutely stunning,” Luke, 24, said as he met Brown and went in for a hug — all in front of a studio audience. “You are the only one that I wanted to be the next bachelorette. And now that I’m here actually holding your hands, in real life, seriously this is just blowing my mind and I seriously cannot wait to get to know you on a deeper level and just go on this adventure with you.”

Luke, originally from Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida, grew up playing baseball. He played at Polk State College in Winter Haven, Florida, then at High Point University in North Carolina and finally at Faulkner University in Alabama, where he ended up graduating.

He works for the family business, Parker Warehouse, an import and export company that has been around for 45 years, but he’ll be listed as an entrepreneur on the show.

There’s not much of a first-hand account as to how everything up to this point happened for Luke, but it’s safe to say he never saw it coming.

“This time last year, he went through a bad break up,” said Hannah Parker, Luke’s sister-in-law. ”I watch the show, so my husband and I were just sitting there and I was like, ‘I’m going to apply Luke for the show and just see what happens,’ thinking he had no chance of getting on the show.”

She filled out the application without her brother-in-law knowing and decided to let the chips fall where they may. A few months later, Luke got a call from some people with “The Bachelorette” and things started to fall into place.

“He and I had a conversation before he left and they hadn’t told him who it was going to be yet, but he didn’t want it to be anybody else,” said Mike Parker, Luke’s brother. “He didn’t really want to be on the show if it was anybody else other than (Brown).”

As Mike and Hannah did some digging online, they had a good feeling Brown would be the next bachelorette. But they still didn’t know for certain until it was announced March 12.

But the biggest surprise of all came on Monday, when the brother appeared on screen at the end of “The Bachelor.”

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 30 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+56
LaineyG
Kashathediva
Lucas15
Chgohighlife
North