SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 30 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by just me Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:00 pm

sdmom wrote:@4health great post! I especially agree with your last paragraph.

I think Luke has the right to express his belief (don’t crucify me! Embarressed! ) because to me personally physical intimacy is a big big deal. Unless I am 100 % sure, I will not do it with my partner. I don’t think it’s right IF Luke judges Hannah or shames her, but honestly I am not sure we will hear their entire conversation. If they don’t look at sex the same way, IMO, then they are not meant to be together. Sean wanted to wait until marriage and Catherine honored that. I respected them for standing up to their belief.

Anyway, I agree judging and shaming are not right but they both are entitled to their beliefs, and thanks again for posting an possibly not very popular opinion. Many times I myself just don’t have the courage!

Edit also I strongly recommend the contestants and families join this board before signing up for the show. The producers are not your friends. Rating and money are way more important to them than your reputation. Jmo.
I agree to the heartfelt message of you and @4health . I also do not believe we will hear the whole conversations between Luke and Hanna nor between the men and Luke. They appear to have decided early on that Luke was to be this seasons main villain. So they splice and dice conversations to get the effect they want. IMO drama not truth is their main goal. At the start of the show someone was removed by Hannah for the rumor that he had a girlfriend back home- yet the man she  is rumored to have chosen- left a girlfriend waiting back home. I believe Luke went on the show for the girl, was very naive to the ways of production, really wanted the girl and they drug him through their  dirt to draw more viewers. I hope potential future contestants take heed- that IMO they shred reputations and seem to feel no remorse for a story of fictional drama- not fact.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by USAGold Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:54 pm

just me wrote:
sdmom wrote:@4health great post! I especially agree with your last paragraph.

I think Luke has the right to express his belief (don’t crucify me! Embarressed! ) because to me personally physical intimacy is a big big deal. Unless I am 100 % sure, I will not do it with my partner. I don’t think it’s right IF Luke judges Hannah or shames her, but honestly I am not sure we will hear their entire conversation. If they don’t look at sex the same way, IMO, then they are not meant to be together. Sean wanted to wait until marriage and Catherine honored that. I respected them for standing up to their belief.

Anyway, I agree judging and shaming are not right but they both are entitled to their beliefs, and thanks again for posting an possibly not very popular opinion. Many times I myself just don’t have the courage!

Edit also I strongly recommend the contestants and families join this board before signing up for the show. The producers are not your friends. Rating and money are way more important to them than your reputation. Jmo.
I agree to the heartfelt message of you and @4health . I also do not believe we will hear the whole conversations between Luke and Hanna nor between the men and Luke. They appear to have decided early on that Luke was to be this seasons main villain. So they splice and dice conversations to get the effect they want. IMO drama not truth is their main goal. At the start of the show someone was removed by Hannah for the rumor that he had a girlfriend back home- yet the man she  is rumored to have chosen- left a girlfriend waiting back home. I believe Luke went on the show for the girl, was very naive to the ways of production, really wanted the girl and they drug him through their  dirt to draw more viewers. I hope potential future contestants take heed- that IMO they shred reputations and seem to feel no remorse for a story of fictional drama- not fact.

I too, agree ! The whole thing is just hard to watch !
Luke made mistakes but so did the other guys !
I always saw it as Hannah wanted it to be Luke early on!
She had a spiritual and physical connection that she just couldn’t shake.
IMO He was her F1 for most of the show !
They might have both thought they were on the same page on the pre marital sex but in reality they were not
So it blew up and made their journey end !
Everyone is entitled to their own beliefs on this that is true !
If you believe God’s word it is clear !
We however live in a fallen world and we are sinners saved by grace who are tempted in all points while on our
Earthly lives!
Thank God He forgives us all when we fall short and allows up to carry on and that forgiveness is beyond what any of us truly deserve !
But ... that’s the beauty of Grace mercy and love!
He’s the God of second chances !!

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:11 pm

@USAGold we share the same belief but I don’t know if this is the place to discuss.

But anyway, I truly believe in second or even third fourth chances; I just need to look at the mirror to see how valuable that is and how bad I need to be given another chance because I screwed up so many times!

Back to Luke... I hope he grows and matures after this experience. I hope one day, not right now, but in the future, he will be a great husband to some girl.
We can always remain optimistic and hopeful, right?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:17 pm

sdmom wrote:@USAGold we share the same belief but I don’t know if this is the place to discuss.

But anyway, I truly believe in second or even third fourth chances; I just need to look at the mirror to see how valuable that is and how bad I need to given another chance because I screwed up so many times!

Back to Luke... I hope he grows and matures after this experience. I hope one day, not right now, but in the future, he will be a great husband to some girl.
We can always remain optimistic and hopeful, right?

Yes, I pray that all involved come through and out of this crazy show
Knowing who they are and what they want and need and learning how to act and interact !

USAGold

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:44 pm

Thanks for not crucifying my post. LOL I just felt I needed to put my thoughts in writing during this season. I always root for the underdog and know that things are not as they seem.

I hope that Luke will be able to either redeem himself after this show is over or learn from this experience and grow from it. I remember Michelle Money was the villian and she was redeemed at the WTA and showed that editing can either make you or break you. She was able to turn things around after the shows she participated in. I pray the same for Luke, I don't think he is that bad of a guy.

So, let me ask what do you think Hannah wants with Luke on the next episode, with the sneak peek she comes and ask to talk to him. You know once again he doesn't get sent home but will it be Hannah once again not happy with him and his arm wrestling Mike? Plus, I find it interesting that Mike is thought to be sent home on his next 1:1 date. Mike vs Luke because the edit showed Luke isn't threatened by him so of course, those two arm wrestles.

Just giving some support to Luke even if I am one person. I just think he is getting a bad rap!

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:50 pm

I find it interesting that Mike Garrett and the others leave before Luke

So maybe she needing some clarification from Luke or .. kisses !
She did say he was the best kisser but who knows laugh out loud

USAGold

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:09 pm

Listened to Wells and Brandi's podcast. He is in paradise right now. He said that he asked the guys from Hannah's season, what can you tell me about Luke. (And I have been thinking this as well) He is REALLY short. (5'8)

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:13 pm

Doggoneit wrote:Listened to Wells and Brandi's podcast.  He is in paradise right now.  He said that he asked the guys from Hannah's season, what can you tell me about Luke.  (And I have been thinking this as well) He is REALLY short.  (5'8)

What does that have anything to do with Luke the person? Sorry but I am confused. He has many shortcomings but I don’t think his looks, his appearance, something he can’t change, should be criticized or made fun of.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:18 pm

Doggoneit wrote:Listened to Wells and Brandi's podcast.  He is in paradise right now.  He said that he asked the guys from Hannah's season, what can you tell me about Luke.  (And I have been thinking this as well) He is REALLY short.  (5'8)

And I’m shorter... Rolling Eyes

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:53 pm

Just a reminder that this isn’t a fan thread so criticism of Luke is allowed.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15295

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:09 pm

Very interesting thread. @4health I really appreciated your post on people getting a bad edit. And I believe that is true for Luke. I am not saying he's not without flaws, but he, as you said went in naïve in the process and was ignorant of TPTB's manipulations. I don't think that he will be redeemed at the MTA unfortunately. I think the guys really didn't like him - most of them don't follow him in real time now. It's really sad. And I hope he can grow from the experience. But I think TPTB saw some weaknesses which they magnified 100%. Anyways, with regards to Luke's height, was that really the only thing the other guys had to say about him?! That's really sad.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by RizBiz Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:53 pm

sdmom wrote:

What does that have anything to do with Luke the person? Sorry but I am confused. He has many shortcomings but I don’t think his looks, his appearance, something he can’t change, should be criticized or made fun of.

i agree with you sdmom.

If anybody had said that about Mike for example, “What can you tell me about Mike?” “He is REALLY black. “
OR, Ashley “What can you tell me about Ashley ?” “She has a REALLY big nose”.
All ****** would break loose.
Derogatory comments, which are obviously not compliments, about something that a person is born with, even if it is a fact, ie. height, skin colour, etc. and which they can do nothing about, should never be condoned.

Even if it is “allowed on here”, doesn’t make it right.
Sadly, this appears to be the norm on social media these days. Anything goes.
Common courtesy and decency is no longer common.

RizBiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 30 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+56
LaineyG
Kashathediva
Lucas15
Chgohighlife
North