SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 26 of 30 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:26 am

I would love if Luke did not show up for MTA. That would be such satisfying to know prods would have nothing to use and abuse. :yes:

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:38 am

HEA wrote:I would love if Luke did not show up for MTA. That would be such satisfying to know prods would have nothing to use and abuse. :yes:

@HEA this entire season has mostly been about Hannah and Luke’s mutual dysfunction with a side demonstration through her selection of Jed. Of course Luke will be there. His narcissism and the show’s exploitation for ratings demands it. Luke’s family will take on the role of Dean’s from Rachel’s season. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:40 am

HEA wrote:I would love if Luke did not show up for MTA. That would be such satisfying to know prods would have nothing to use and abuse. :yes:

I thought about this the other day. What on earth would Garrett have to say or who  would he talk to since he was all in with Luke. I agree, Luke acted horrible. However, IMHO Garrett also acted REALLY badly. As the old saying goes don't poke the bear unless you want to deal with it being grumpy... Well IMHO Garrett provoked Luke time after time. Not saying he needed provoking..  He didn't...but how many times will a snake just turn it's back when being provoked before it strikes back..All that leads me to believe that yeah Luke is out there and makes dumb choices, but I don't see violence in him Otherwise he would have knocked a few of Garrett's teeth out before offering him a bologna sandwich..laugh out loud all my opinion
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:47 am

LoveDovez wrote:

I thought about this the other day. What on earth would Garrett have to say or who  would he talk to since he was all in with Luke. I agree, Luke acted horrible. However, IMHO Garrett also acted REALLY badly. As the old saying goes don't poke the bear unless you want to deal with it being grumpy... Well IMHO Garrett provoked Luke time after time. Not saying he needed provoking..  He didn't...but how many times will a snake just turn it's back when being provoked before it strikes back..All that leads me to believe that yeah Luke is out there and makes dumb choices, but I don't see violence in him Otherwise he would have knocked a few of Garrett's teeth out before offering him a bologna sandwich..laugh out loud all my opinion

IMO Luke’s a typical bully. He was not going after Garrett no matter how much Garrett provoked him. He is a sneak and a snake so he blind-sided JPJ under the guise of rough play on the field and then lied about it. No surprise there. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:13 pm

Because discussion is bringing in the topic of religion, I am asking members to please review our forum’s stance prior to posting. This can be found in the site rules.
Any posts that fall outside the rules can/will be edited or deleted. Posts quoting those posts will follow same.
FYI I have not been following this season or cast for those thinking I am picking and choosing “favorites or sides”. I am following our RULES.
Thanks.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:21 pm

I’m looking for closure from the Luke Show. I do think appearing on MTA is needed to close the book IMO.

I wonder if some of the guys that took his bait are embarrassed by how he was able to push their buttons. They may reset and have already moved on so there may be less of a sideshow.
I think Luke is responsible for many things but guys not getting enough time with Hannah due to cocktail party cancellations is on Hannah. She could have simply pulled him aside last instead of first but didn’t so a pattern developed. This lack of time appears to have been a real sticking point for many of the guys and probably escalated things aside from his other behaviors.

I’d prefer the guys show Luke indifference. That would lessen his MTA screen time.
I’m tired of him.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:29 pm

I think the guys pushed Luke buttons too. They were far from angels when they ganging on him. It takes 2 to tango and Hannah was majorly responsible of the time spent with Luke.

I see 50/50 here, both “sides” were responsible. Imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:34 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:

@HEA this entire season has mostly been about Hannah and Luke’s mutual dysfunction with a side demonstration through her selection of Jed. Of course Luke will be there. His narcissism and the show’s exploitation for ratings demands it. Luke’s family will take on the role of Dean’s from Rachel’s season. All IMO.

I do not see narcissism. I see an uncompromising guy who is stubborn on his beliefs. I wonder if his family and friends are the same. In fact I am pretty sure they are.

But I would love if he didn’t show up.

Back to top Go down

Post by RizBiz Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:47 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Because discussion is bringing in the topic of religion, I am asking members to please review our forum’s stance prior to posting.  This can be found in the site rules.
Any posts that fall outside the rules can/will be edited or deleted. Posts quoting those posts will follow same.
FYI I have not been following this season or cast for those thinking I am picking and choosing “favorites or sides”. I am following our RULES.
Thanks.  
Thank you mods for all the work you do.
I am sorry if my earlier post fell  outside of the rules of this forum.
Thank you for editing it to properly fit the guidelines.
Just to add that, because everyone watching knows that the majority of this particular season and its issues revolve around the ‘christian aspect’ of Luke and Hannah’s relationship, I felt it fair to present the points which I did.
I by no means posted with the intent to post my opinions about any religion, but chose my words as carefully as I could, while addressing the ‘elephant in the room” about this season.
The “But Jesus still loves me” comments are being highly promoted by TPTB this season, and religion is THE hot topic between the lead and this character Luke.
Thank you for your understanding of my heart in regards to my post. This was simply my perspective on their unique dynamic, and have only placed it under Luke’s thread for that reason.
Thanks again for all you moderators do for us to enjoy our time posting.

Last edited by RizBiz on Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

RizBiz

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:16 pm

@HEA I’m no expert on narcissism, but what I have read about it fits perfectly with Luke IMO.
Sharleen Joynt spent a big part of her last review on Luke, and it is pretty great IMO. I am quoting the beginning.
Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Gif5
I may be starting to sound like a broken record but I really do find Luke to be a textbook narcissist and, given my general fascination with narcissism (I’ve mentioned before that I’m subscribed to the topic on Quora), I am in awe watching him. He ticks off every trait so consistently, you can almost watch his scenes with a checklist. Above, he plays victim. Note that he COULD have just gone straight to judging and shaming Hannah, which he would eventually get to, but he first makes a quick detour to Victimsville.

Continue here (Group Date section) http://www.alltheprettypandas.com/bachelorette15/episode7

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:34 pm

@blueblues I really do not see that

Wikipedia wrote:
Narcissism is the pursuit of gratification from vanity or egotistic admiration of one's idealised self image and attributes. The term originated from Greek mythology, where the young Narcissus fell in love with his own image reflected in a pool of water.

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:34 pm

While we can't discuss religion or politics on this forum, these two topics probably best help us reconcile what went down this season, aside from individual personality quirks which present on every season.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 30 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+56
LaineyG
Kashathediva
Lucas15
Chgohighlife
North